Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14801

    Pearl

    I had an amazing table shower and offered a good menu. Amazing breasts. Had a great dream. Pm For details!

  2. #14800
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 216
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyLatin69  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Sabrina last week, and she delivered as promised. Awesome massage, actually was impressed oh how well she did. We talked and chatted, she is a really intelligent girl, outgoing and funny. She finished me off with a great BBBJ. Great communication, damage 1 Mario coin for about 40 minutes. She is not a clock watcher and her cat is harmless. Will repeat.
    Thank you so much hun.

    I hope to see you again very soon.

    XOXO.

  3. #14799

    LuXsa

    Anyone ever visit this mp? I see they advertise alot of ladies and they all look nice but want to know about the extras and donations.

  4. #14798

    PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by SumFingWong  [View Original Post]
    Visited luxsa last night, had very nice dream with Daisy. She was very nice and down to earth. It felt like I was talking to a close friend. Hoping to stop by Luxsa a couple more times before I head home.

    Thought I would keep this nice and simple.
    Hey Sumfingwong,

    I'm new to the site and I keep seeing luxsa's post. Can you pm me the damage and details of your visit? Thanks a bunch brother!

    -lemon.

  5. #14797

    Shoowa is back

    She is back after FO closed a year ago. Great technique, still looks really tight though an older Asian. This may get confusing bc of IHOP. 2 IHOP's in same town may lead to confusion on the boards.

  6. #14796

    Hailey Knight

    Saw Hailey once again. She is young and beautiful, and shows off her goods proudly. She remains strict and nothing extra allowed other than excellent B2 be rub. So its pricey but wort it. South olrando location is decent. I would much rather have reviewed Member #4697's downtown utr MILF he posted about, but still unable to get #4697 to share any info which he specifically posted to assk for. So instead of info he will next post some stupid insults. We get it, you're cool, you post a lot. You have no specifics but you post a lot. Have at it the'nozzle.

  7. #14795

    No name Asian massage on W. Fairbanks

    This place opened maybe 4 or 5 years ago with a Chinese guy at the front counter and one Chinese lady massaging. An hour was $50 and you got no extras. Now their add displays five good-looking Asians, none of whom actually work there, of course. On the front window it says, "Foot Massage. " The gal I got, who met me at the door and was the only person I saw my entire time there, appears to be 40, overweight, average looks. I asked for 1/2 hour. She asked for $40. I undressed and got on the clean table and lay face-up. She started with light touch but resisted removing her top. Finally, she allowed shifting of her bra to reveal her breasts and performed a listless HJ. I tipped $30. So, OK but not great. I don't see why I would return, unless I am sometime on a very limited budget.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...-park/10930715

  8. #14794

    Re: Seiwa

    Quote Originally Posted by Webebad  [View Original Post]
    FINALLY got out to Clermont for SEIWA. Ukie gave it a good report so I decided it was time.

    Thanks Ukie I needed that. Drew Sandy & let me tell you, Yea she may be a little older but really these asians. Most of them hide their age well. From behind she looks young as hell, OH WAIT I jumped ahead there.

    SO paid 60 for the H / H and into the room, got ready for massage and the oil was a little runny and weird smell but none the less it was a nice massage. Then what would I like on the flip, well a duh, and off to the races! (Purposely vague, but take Ukie and my post and there you have it).

    IF your in this area I recommend SEIWA but otherwise honestly Cherry Blossom has younger and is like the old ocean I hear.

    Don't travel all the way out you may not like the results and I say this cause honestly I think I jsut knew what to say and how to say it since I've been around the game waaaaay to long.

    Good luck in your endeavours, this one has my stamp of approval!

    "She touched the tip, so she GOT A TIP!

    WBB.
    Thanks WBB, I was beginning to thing that no one had read my report.

    Be Safe,

    Ukie.

  9. #14793

    Visiting the resort area in Orlando.

    I will be up here for the next few days visiting from Ft Lauderdale. Can someone share some info about a good AMP with menu options in this area.

    Thanks.

  10. #14792
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyLatin69  [View Original Post]
    She sometimes works weekends, not much since returning to her place by Semoran. She doesn't like text, always phone.
    Yea sucks too Saw her by The 417 and obt months ago but can never get her to answer phone but always see her add up wondering if it's even her thanks for replying.

  11. #14791

    Bodyworks of Asia

    Visited BOA on 535 got a skinny girl named Linda. She has a nice face but no titts and no ass. She spoke ok english and said she was from New York. Got hr massage and it was good but had better. On the flip the upsell began, she asked for $ for no clothes and daty I said no and settled for topless and desent handshake for. 40 and really made her work for it then got the hell out of there. Unbelievable.

  12. #14790

    Seiwa

    FINALLY got out to Clermont for SEIWA. Ukie gave it a good report so I decided it was time.

    Thanks Ukie I needed that. Drew Sandy & let me tell you, Yea she may be a little older but really these asians. Most of them hide their age well. From behind she looks young as hell, OH WAIT I jumped ahead there.

    SO paid 60 for the H / H and into the room, got ready for massage and the oil was a little runny and weird smell but none the less it was a nice massage. Then what would I like on the flip, well a duh, and off to the races! (Purposely vague, but take Ukie and my post and there you have it).

    IF your in this area I recommend SEIWA but otherwise honestly Cherry Blossom has younger and is like the old ocean I hear.

    Don't travel all the way out you may not like the results and I say this cause honestly I think I jsut knew what to say and how to say it since I've been around the game waaaaay to long.

    Good luck in your endeavours, this one has my stamp of approval!

    "She touched the tip, so she GOT A TIP!

    WBB.

  13. #14789

    Hi Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony271  [View Original Post]
    I Whent to see Andrea a few days ago, Andrea is the girl on the link definitely, I could not believe how crazy sexy this women is, she is so hot. I get wet dreams just remembering her sexy body and her angel face, is like being with an angel and devil at the same time, got me shaking every time she rub me, will go back so worth the long drive.
    Great first self promoting post.

    Good luck,

    BG111.

  14. #14788

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToDream13  [View Original Post]
    Yea Jackie never picks up or responsive to text messages any secrets to get Latina to pick up?
    She sometimes works weekends, not much since returning to her place by Semoran. She doesn't like text, always phone.

  15. #14787

    Sabrina

    Went to visit Sabrina last week, and she delivered as promised. Awesome massage, actually was impressed oh how well she did. We talked and chatted, she is a really intelligent girl, outgoing and funny. She finished me off with a great BBBJ. Great communication, damage 1 Mario coin for about 40 minutes. She is not a clock watcher and her cat is harmless. Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape