Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14773

    Visiting the resort area in Orlando.

    I will be up here for the next few days visiting from Ft Lauderdale. Can someone share some info about a good AMP with menu options in this area.

    Thanks.

  2. #14772
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyLatin69  [View Original Post]
    She sometimes works weekends, not much since returning to her place by Semoran. She doesn't like text, always phone.
    Yea sucks too Saw her by The 417 and obt months ago but can never get her to answer phone but always see her add up wondering if it's even her thanks for replying.

  3. #14771

    Bodyworks of Asia

    Visited BOA on 535 got a skinny girl named Linda. She has a nice face but no titts and no ass. She spoke ok english and said she was from New York. Got hr massage and it was good but had better. On the flip the upsell began, she asked for $ for no clothes and daty I said no and settled for topless and desent handshake for. 40 and really made her work for it then got the hell out of there. Unbelievable.

  4. #14770

    Seiwa

    FINALLY got out to Clermont for SEIWA. Ukie gave it a good report so I decided it was time.

    Thanks Ukie I needed that. Drew Sandy & let me tell you, Yea she may be a little older but really these asians. Most of them hide their age well. From behind she looks young as hell, OH WAIT I jumped ahead there.

    SO paid 60 for the H / H and into the room, got ready for massage and the oil was a little runny and weird smell but none the less it was a nice massage. Then what would I like on the flip, well a duh, and off to the races! (Purposely vague, but take Ukie and my post and there you have it).

    IF your in this area I recommend SEIWA but otherwise honestly Cherry Blossom has younger and is like the old ocean I hear.

    Don't travel all the way out you may not like the results and I say this cause honestly I think I jsut knew what to say and how to say it since I've been around the game waaaaay to long.

    Good luck in your endeavours, this one has my stamp of approval!

    "She touched the tip, so she GOT A TIP!

    WBB.

  5. #14769

    Hi Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony271  [View Original Post]
    I Whent to see Andrea a few days ago, Andrea is the girl on the link definitely, I could not believe how crazy sexy this women is, she is so hot. I get wet dreams just remembering her sexy body and her angel face, is like being with an angel and devil at the same time, got me shaking every time she rub me, will go back so worth the long drive.
    Great first self promoting post.

    Good luck,

    BG111.

  6. #14768

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToDream13  [View Original Post]
    Yea Jackie never picks up or responsive to text messages any secrets to get Latina to pick up?
    She sometimes works weekends, not much since returning to her place by Semoran. She doesn't like text, always phone.

  7. #14767

    Sabrina

    Went to visit Sabrina last week, and she delivered as promised. Awesome massage, actually was impressed oh how well she did. We talked and chatted, she is a really intelligent girl, outgoing and funny. She finished me off with a great BBBJ. Great communication, damage 1 Mario coin for about 40 minutes. She is not a clock watcher and her cat is harmless. Will repeat.

  8. #14766

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog17  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents worth. The link you shared has Andrea in it and not Lucy / Jessica. I am very familiar with Jessica and would take her over Andrea's blue ball show any day. I did not get any sense that Lucy / Jessica was there as I don't see her pictures on the ads anymore. Don't get me wrong, bc Andrea is super sexy. I am sure some SM is saying to the screen, you have no idea how good she is because you have to go back 4 times before you can unlock the secret code. I have no way of knowing except my hobby sense tells me you don't do this job in this manner, without being able to be sexy and fun. I get that some girls are slow to develop trust, we all have our Mt. Everests that we would love to climb, I just haven't had the carpet yanked out from under me so harshly in a long time. Most of the time you know you arent getting any early in the process and then at least you can relax and enjoy the rub. Good Luck and Good Hunting -- Dog.
    I Whent to see Andrea a few days ago, Andrea is the girl on the link definitely, I could not believe how crazy sexy this women is, she is so hot. I get wet dreams just remembering her sexy body and her angel face, is like being with an angel and devil at the same time, got me shaking every time she rub me, will go back so worth the long drive.

  9. #14765

    Never picks up

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandPiano  [View Original Post]
    I have also been trying to reach Jackie, but with no luck for the past few weekends. Have tried texting and calling. Does anyone know if Jackie works weekends? I can only guess that this is my problem.

    GP.
    Yea Jackie never picks up or responsive to text messages any secrets to get Latina to pick up?

  10. #14764

    Michele 1 L

    Beautiful.

  11. #14763

    Hello Spa on East Colonial past 417 - No Extras, just a rub no tug

    I checked this place out recently; there were no prior reviews and they are having their Grand Opening, so I thought I would TOFTT and give it a try. I figured going in that it was unlikely there would be extras, and I had it set in my mind that would be just fine. I signed-up for a 2 hour massage and figured I would just close my eyes and enjoy.

    Although I had called ahead for an appointment, when I arrived and explained this she didn't seem to care, they were not busy and I don't think they had made any record that I was coming. Also, the receptionist tried to charge me a higher rate posted at the desk, even though I had seen their ads on BP and CL, she reluctantly honored the ads. I was shown to a nice clean massage room with a curtain and assumed the position face down on the table with a towel across my behind. My attendant was "Joanie", a slender attractive 20-something Chinese gal that I truly could only dream of (she was hot).

    The massage table did not have one of those holes for your face, I wish it had, much more comfortable for a legit massage. Joanie spent a disproportionate amount of time on my back, I enjoyed her touch, but I am accustomed to a solid deep tissue massage covering all extremities in a systematic approach (left side, right side, head to toe, back then front). I would have been happy with a really good massage, but I have to say, it was not very good. Joanie was very nice, sweet, attractive, we did talk towards the end. She kept her jeans on the whole time, and I didn't make any overt approaches to hint at extras, none were offered, and I just didn't get the feeling they would be.

    I have been sort of lurking lately on this board, and I need to share a few more recent experiences. But I thought I would start by posting this, in case others were wondering what this place is like; if it's not the hobby experience you desire, I hope I saved some of you some research expenses.

    Hello Spa, 9460 East Colonial Dr. , Orlando:

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...0-off/11270976

  12. #14762
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMonger1998  [View Original Post]
    What was your damage and how long did you stay?
    140 for 1 hour.

  13. #14761

    Damage

    What was your damage and how long did you stay?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingCasanova  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/11807599

    Went to this place the other day which is located in the same place as other providers.

    Pretty nice looking Asian chick, decent massage, BBBJ, FS.

    KC.

  14. #14760

    Woodbury / Colonial

    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/11807599

    Went to this place the other day which is located in the same place as other providers.

    Pretty nice looking Asian chick, decent massage, BBBJ, FS.

    KC.

  15. #14759

    Goto Siewa

    If your in clermont goto Siewa. Sandy is awesome. EVERYTHING is on the menu. It might take 2 visits but worth it. I exclusively go here now and does not disappoint.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyHigher767  [View Original Post]
    I checked out this new place in Clermont. Horrible. I am almost sure the girl I saw was Lazy Lily who has worked at other spots in Clermont, but she said her name was NiNi.

    If not Lily, the massage was the same: BAD!

    During the massage she left the room alot. In short, lack luster massage. SHe was overwieght, she smelled, and had bad breath. Plus, she was only person there. NO Table Shower as advertised yet wants $80 which is more than most places. I paid the one hour for $70 - she offered a discount because no table shower. Horrible massage. At 30 minutes she flipped me and wanted to yank me then for. 4. I lost all interest in her clear rip off scam. Then with 15 minutes left she was wrapping up. I called her on shorting me time. She massages my head a few minutes more. Just bad. This place will flunk soon. I am losing my faith in AMPs. Sorry for negativity.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-asian-girls-free-table-shower-bring-beauty-and-relaxation-into-your-life/12316588

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape