Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 131 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #156

    Central St (Belated)

    Apologies for the delay, finding the time to 'give back' is almost as hard as finding the time to monger in the first place.

    Maybe six weeks ago, stopped by Central St later on a rainy Friday early evening. I think it was almost 8 pm when I pulled in. Out came a late 20's early 30's female, with a cute face and what appeared to be a nice set restrained by her black elastic top. Followed her to the 1st room on left and after admiring her walk from behind I smiled as I looked her over and asked for an hour. She smiled and squezed my hand as I handed her the house fee. Sign number one that this was going the right way.

    When she returned I had not yet completed undressing. She helped, her touch was purposeful and was just enough. Sign number two.

    Message was OK. I had asked her to focus on my shoulders and lower back. Tease was awesome. A brush here, some pressure there. Standing at the head of the table and pressing herself into my head. Once I felt the heat of her crotch pressed against my head my hands dropped and started an all out assault on her backside, which she seemed to enjoy. After a few minutes she lowered the waist of the yoga pants. Nice.

    She seemed to sense when I was getting heated. She asked me to flip and the game was on. I had nice access but she seemed to enjoy the pressure of my hand / fingers on her backside more than when I tried actual insertion. Never tried upstairs I was having too much fun where I was. She popped me much faster than I would have liked. But I guess that was a sign of how good the session was. In all a good session with a motivated lady, I was there for the full hour.

    6+6. Said her name was Yoyo and.

    Said 'enjoy meeing you' as I left.

    I would / will repeat. Just need to maintain a little control and enjoy that for longer.

    If you want more, you'll have to PM.

    Stay safe.

  2. #155

    Lunenburg

    Had a few hours available, checked out Peach Garden Spa, saw Maggie. She is young, maybe 25-28?, not your average body shape AMP girl. Not a petite girl, nor a BBW, nice curvy shape, she appears to have larger breasts, but no UTC touching and OTC did not reveal the size, the metal reinforced bra was in place. (maybe padding?

    Elected a soft massage, very well done, and the HR varied nicely, with a little ass play, but not prostate depth. English skills are native level, she commutes from Metro Boston area daily. I asked, as leaving, if anything different was offered for follow up visits, nope, just OTC, (firm shapely ass), and a decent HR, will not return more than likely. I guess I should have expected there would be strict limits in a small town AMP.

    I have seen Sue recently from Gardner, I enjoy the nude massage she gives, and its the same price $100/ hour. (AMP was 60 house+ 40 tip).

    It appears the AMP invasion has made it into many Massachusetts towns, now if some locals will offer Nuru or even a Table Shower, I won't miss Providence, RI any longer. (well I miss the FS).

  3. #154

    North

    Nuguy, thanks for the update on 154.

    Taking a play from Nuguy's book, I also had a dream of stopping by a new place. I dreamed I stayed only for a half hour and service was standard fare at standard rates plus some UTC up top, but that is all I asked about, plus a little UTC up top. The young lady was chubby but I think she has the potential for being cuddly, with unusually large ones that seemed all real. Nice experience, not equal to Ray but good enough.

  4. #153

    154 Central

    Nuguy dreamed he visited this place last week, late afternoon. A new gal from New York named Wendy was there. In his dream, it was a mediocre massage, but OTC and UTC top and bottom was allowed, and.

    A non standard AMP finish was negotiated. Nuguy loves his dreams.

  5. #152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Saw (BP) a new AMP opened in Lunenburg, yeah, Lunenburg. I can't see that lasting long, but they picked a decent spot on Mass Ave. They are in an old Chiropractor's office on Mass Ave,(sort of off the road per Google maps, by themselves), past the High School heading towards Townsend Harbor Rd.

    Will watch for action there, can't imagine it will offer anything even equal to Ray St.
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I have been in NYC and didn't get out to Lunenburg, but noticed both the BP &CL ads are gone. Did the town shut them down before they opened? Anyone check it out?
    New AD and no have not been yet.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/5003235001.html

  6. #151

    No advertising?

    I have been in NYC and didn't get out to Lunenburg, but noticed both the BP &CL ads are gone. Did the town shut them down before they opened? Anyone check it out?

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Saw (BP) a new AMP opened in Lunenburg, yeah, Lunenburg. I can't see that lasting long, but they picked a decent spot on Mass Ave. They are in an old Chiropractor's office on Mass Ave,(sort of off the road per Google maps, by themselves), past the High School heading towards Townsend Harbor Rd.

    Will watch for action there, can't imagine it will offer anything even equal to Ray St.

  7. #150

    AMPs move further North

    Saw (BP) a new AMP opened in Lunenburg, yeah, Lunenburg. I can't see that lasting long, but they picked a decent spot on Mass Ave. They are in an old Chiropractor's office on Mass Ave,(sort of off the road per Google maps, by themselves), past the High School heading towards Townsend Harbor Rd.

    Will watch for action there, can't imagine it will offer anything even equal to Ray St.

  8. #149

    Ray Street

    Based on reviews, I took a trip to Ray St. Today. Had Angela, sort of thin around 40 yo or so, for a very nice 30 min massage, medium to heavy pressure, but no tease unfortunately. Finish was standard, but no udc allowed. Prob would not repeat as there are better options out there. Damage was 40 + 40.

  9. #148

    Rat St

    Agree with the good things about Kelly. Called for an appt with her a few hrs early. Arrived and got who I think is bosslady. I asked about Kelly and she nodded but said nothing. Went with it, I'd had bosslady before and not too awful. This time massage was good but no smiling no teasing. Ending was just OK. Next time they try to swap I'm walking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Quick note, after being stood up by Meghan in Leominster (advertises on BP), stopped by Ray St and Kelly took great care of me, 45 m, nice slow massage, smiling, friendly and, uh, accessible, nice looong work to HE.

  10. #147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Kelly at Ray St

    Quick note, after being stood up by Meghan in Leominster (advertises on BP), stopped by Ray St and Kelly took great care of me, 45 m, nice slow massage, smiling, friendly and, uh, accessible, nice looong work to HE.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Quick follow-up: stopped by the other day and had her again. Said her name was Kelly. Very nice time again. Attractive, nice rack and seems to enjoy her work. Got a nice foot massage at the end.

  11. #146

    Ray

    Well, I have always went to Central when the urge struck, but yesterday I decided what kind of monger am I if I don't give the newbies a shot. So I scooted over to Ray. Was welcomed in my Joanna or what ever she uttered in broken english. Hot body, but butter face. Any way, I did the half hour. Decent massage on back and shoulders, nice softer touch on bottom, but very little teasing. To the flip, it got a bit better. Then the final act of defiance, she moved in for the kill. I kept OTC going almost the whole time, then finally broke through the barriers to UTC on top. Nice set, but well padded and not clearly available like Central. She took directions for the finale and it was over all a 6 or 7 on the nuguy scale. . 4 and I tipped. 4 she seemed tickled at the tip?

  12. #145

    Spot On

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    In over 20 years of mongering, my experience has been that the only, only, only places that provide clean towels. That don't simply re-use towels. Are the upscale massage parlors or. In the old days. The assembly line massage parlors. Olde English in Cambridge, for example, or Chelsea Alternative Therapy, had their girls make sure that the towels were washed and dried between customers. They also had a stack of fresh towels in the bathroom to be used after your shower. A client might use 3 towels during a single visit. Once before the massage after the 1st shower, once immediately after, and another after the 2nd shower.

    Independent masseuses and escorts? They get the towels that come with the hotel room, and they want to avoid attention, so they don't ask housecleaning for extra towels. Between clients, the fold the towel to make it look as fresh as possible. And AMP's? Seriously? Do anyone believe that the Fitchburg and Lowell AMP's waste any money on washing and drying towels? I take that back: I've been to at least one AMP where the the lady took my towel after the appointment and tossed it straight into the dryer. No washer. And I was disgusted to think I had just been using that towel to wipe myself off (and that some unwitting client after me would be using it, too).

    IMO, you're better off bringing a small pack of wipes to clean off again right after you've used the towel (as little as possible).

    Just my 2 cents.



    Adobe.
    Since that report about the towels I have made it a point to check them before and watch what she does with them after the session. It wasn't what I was hoping to find. In almost every place it is apparent that they reuse the towels. Some try to disguise it better than others, but most don't even care as they just fold it up and place it back on the table. I have even swapped out the one on the table with one from a stack on a shelf or underneath before the gal came in, but who knows if those are actually clean. I was just at one of the FS places in Pawtucket RI, which are now overtaxed since the demise of Providence, and the small towel at the hole in the table had some kind of stains on it. Looked like somebody wiped their ass with it, so I took if off and put it on the floor. My provider comes in and sees it on the floor and starts to refold it to put back around the face hole. I had to grab it from her and show her the crap stains and make her get another. Even though I run the risk of being labeled one of Larry's Rumpswabs, I have to say before it closed NMS in Providence was by far the best at providing clean towels. They had a commercial laundry in plain view with a little old Korean lady (thankfully not one of the providers) constantly washing, drying and folding towels.

  13. #144

    You got it right Adobe

    I might have been a bit hasty in my earlier judgement about used towels, etc. In all likelihood a used towel or sheet or wash cloth or whatever is all you can expect if you are at any sort of place the offers more than a therapeutic rub. I was at a place in Worcester very recently and although the small folded towel that is often used to cover the face hole in the massage table was already very dingy looking, the woman picked it up, refolded it a placed it back on the whole right in front of me. I just might be a hypocrite.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    In over 20 years of mongering, my experience has been that the only, only, only places that provide clean towels. That don't simply re-use towels. Are the upscale massage parlors or. In the old days. The assembly line massage parlors. Olde English in Cambridge, for example, or Chelsea Alternative Therapy, had their girls make sure that the towels were washed and dried between customers. They also had a stack of fresh towels in the bathroom to be used after your shower. A client might use 3 towels during a single visit. Once before the massage after the 1st shower, once immediately after, and another after the 2nd shower.

    Independent masseuses and escorts? They get the towels that come with the hotel room, and they want to avoid attention, so they don't ask housecleaning for extra towels. Between clients, the fold the towel to make it look as fresh as possible. And AMP's? Seriously? Do anyone believe that the Fitchburg and Lowell AMP's waste any money on washing and drying towels? I take that back: I've been to at least one AMP where the the lady took my towel after the appointment and tossed it straight into the dryer. No washer. And I was disgusted to think I had just been using that towel to wipe myself off (and that some unwitting client after me would be using it, too).

    IMO, you're better off bringing a small pack of wipes to clean off again right after you've used the towel (as little as possible).

    Just my 2 cents.

    Adobe.

  14. #143

    Maybe she really is Kari, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1  [View Original Post]
    Huh. I always called her "Kari" - so was she just trying to say Kelly with a Chinese accent that whole time? DOH!
    My ear hears Kelli. Who knows, and its not her real name in any event.

  15. #142

    I bring my own cleanup supplies

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    In over 20 years of mongering, my experience has been that the only, only, only places that provide clean towels. That don't simply re-use towels. Are the upscale massage parlors or. In the old days. The assembly line massage parlors. Olde English in Cambridge, for example, or Chelsea Alternative Therapy, had their girls make sure that the towels were washed and dried between customers. They also had a stack of fresh towels in the bathroom to be used after your shower. A client might use 3 towels during a single visit. Once before the massage after the 1st shower, once immediately after, and another after the 2nd shower.

    Independent masseuses and escorts? They get the towels that come with the hotel room, and they want to avoid attention, so they don't ask housecleaning for extra towels. Between clients, the fold the towel to make it look as fresh as possible. And AMP's? Seriously? Do anyone believe that the Fitchburg and Lowell AMP's waste any money on washing and drying towels? I take that back: I've been to at least one AMP where the the lady took my towel after the appointment and tossed it straight into the dryer. No washer. And I was disgusted to think I had just been using that towel to wipe myself off (and that some unwitting client after me would be using it, too).

    IMO, you're better off bringing a small pack of wipes to clean off again right after you've used the towel (as little as possible).

    Just my 2 cents.

    Adobe.
    The Alcohol based hand cleaners burn my balls, but the stuff like Band-aid Wash (something like that) has a different antiseptic in it that does not burn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape