Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 23675
-
03-19-15 22:31 #8720Senior Member

Posts: 586Surprises
Ran into my 1st babies mother one morning when picking her up for breakfast! Dumbass me parks too close, mom opens the door to see what her little angle was doing, looks me straight in the eyes not 20' away. Kept calm, off we went. She had a bit to explain but wasnt an issue for me.
About a minute away from meeting an aunt of another baby. That would have been a lot more akward given the situation, A lot more.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 21:37 #8719Senior Member

Posts: 541That unicorn.
It's what we all look for. NormGerd, I've been there. One of my first pots that became an SB was a Polish born foreign girl. We fucked like rabbits until her requests got larger. (eg she wanted clothes on top of her allowance which got increasingly more difficult to manage).
Long story short, they are out there- you just have to find them before they become greedy.
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 14:51 #8718Senior Member

Posts: 5603After literally hundreds of girls. Its hard to generalize. Girls are all over the map. Normally I don't go inside a lot of girls homes as their parents probably wouldn't appreciate that, but anything is possible. But have picked up plenty from their parents front door (practically the equivalent) and gone straight to the FC, whether that was the car or my home. I am continually surprised and entertained by some of the things that happen in the bowl.
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 14:16 #8717Senior Member

Posts: 226I have to respectfully disagree with this particular point. My best SB ever (and longest SB relationship) invited me to her place for our first meet. To say it was amazing would be an understatement. I brought wine and cheese and after the first glass calmed our nervousness, we went at it like rabbits for hours. I popped at least 4 times. She was a foreign grad student (I didn't know that at the time) who I think genuinely needed the cash, but also wanted the sex. She was in her 30's, not interested in marriage or children and her sex drive was unbelievable. I may have mentioned her in the past. I still miss her. I will admit that her residence was in a secure building in a nice part of town, and it would definitely have been sketchier if she was in a house in a no-so-great area. But I don't think any SB who invites you to her place for a first meet is necessarily a scammer or thief.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
She was also clearly not a hardened pro. It was pretty obvious I was the only Daddy she had, and we progressed to overnights and dinner dates and even the occasional long Saturday night into Sunday brunch combo. She was available anytime I wanted to see her if she was not working. All for the same low amount I left her (without ever discussing it) when I left after our first marathon session. In fact, she was grateful for every ounce of help. She was going home before Christmas, and I popped in to drop of a very inexpensive gift. I was really just planning on dropping off the gift and being on my way. But sShe was so thrilled, she literally couldn't stop thanking me and before I could say boo, she had dropped to her knees and had me out and in her mouth. I told her I didn't have any allowance, and she didn't care. It really about showing appreciation for the gift. A hardened pro would not have acted in any of the ways she did.
Norm!
-
03-19-15 10:50 #8716Senior Member

Posts: 733$$
They don't care $$ talks.
Originally Posted by Beachesnole02
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 10:39 #8715Senior Member

Posts: 388As a long time yo yo guy with weight, I will affirm HG on women not being as concerned. I have gotten calls from chicks wanting to get laid when I was heavy, I have gotten them when I am trim, no change in frequency that I could tell.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-15 15:36 #8714Senior Member

Posts: 5603No doubt. And the positions you can get in if you are fit, with a spinner, make it so much better all around. But girls are far less concerned with our bodies than we are with theirs.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-15 14:53 #8713Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I like to be as thin as I can get. Getting too skinny or too fat has never really been a problem for me, I have the kind of build that can tolerate a 25 lb weight difference before anyone even notices I've gained or lost. The realities of work (sitting a lot) make a 6-pack a goal that is possibly achievable, but I guess I don't want it bad enough to put in the effort. But, I have my "comfort zone" weight and then my "optimal" weight for picking up women. Getting rid of the last 5-8 lbs of "comfort zone" weight seems to bolster female reactions in my favor. Experiments with my weight have all been done in civy dating world, I'd imagine that success with SBs would be less affected if I let myself go a bit since financial support is part of their motivation. But when it comes to sex, to me fat just gets in the way (whether its on her or on me), so in general I want to minimize it. I like my women thin and fit, and the fitter I am the more sexual energy I think I have.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-15 14:20 #8712Senior Member

Posts: 5603Well its 80 stairs round trip just to get to my front door. Gave me some pretty tight legs. As far as pills, its either that or fall down on the job. Also got lipo on the belly. Gave me a 4 pack, the rest is still buried under some baby fat. But no ones complaining. One reason I think I can date all these spinners. I have a male spinner mentality. In the midwest where I am from, everyone always said I looked too thin or sick. In hollywood they say I look like a rockstar. And there is a female spinner mentality. I always tap into it as fast as possible when I meet one. Its like a bonding experience.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-15 10:06 #8711Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I've had that surgery too (it was actually due to heavy exercise). Very common surgery for athletes, I'd almost say inevitable. But the surgery itself is a walk in the park -- I was back at the gym only a few weeks later. Hopefully that wasn't your reason for giving up exercise.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Eating right is important too (I didn't even cover that in my message but probably should have). I have to say though, stair climbing is only good for you on a machine where you are always going up. Walking down stairs is bad for the body and a ticket to knee replacement surgery in the long run. Also you would need to continuously do the upstairs climb for about half an hour to get the same cardio benefit. Here and there throughout the same does not have the same effect.
Doctors would rather you go to them for ongoing revenue purposes than to solve issues the free and natural way. They want you to take the latest boner pills or hormone therapy, because quite simply they do not profit from healthy people, they profit from sick people.
-
03-18-15 03:32 #8710Senior Member

Posts: 5603After my hernia surgery a few years ago I stopped working out. I do a ton of stair climbing and eat right. , But my Dr tells me all the sex I am having is doing wonders.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-15 02:47 #8709Senior Member

Posts: 5603
-
03-18-15 00:19 #8708Senior Member

Posts: 5603I had a crush on this girl at one time. I don't crave porn starts but she was the real deal.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...ecently-active
I,ve seen a few on the SD sites here and there in my area.
-
03-17-15 21:05 #8707Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Exercise
I was surprised (and simultaneously glad) at the level of discussion my comments about performance, cardio, and exercise got. I also got some PM interest in asking me more about specific exercises, so I thought I'd share a few things here.
First let me say I believe heart health is key to sexual performance. Not just to increase endurance and combat fatigue, but simply for maximum circulatory efficiency, which probably affects the ability / propensity to get hard and stay hard more than anything else. Everyone is different, but I know that two things seem to really impact how often (and for how long) my cock gets hard: regular cardiovascular exercise and alcohol. That's right, some say alcohol is a boner-killer, but I never get "drunk" per se. Before sex I like to drink just enough to get the blood-thinning effects. After both exercise and drinking, I can actually see the effects of increased blood flow as my veins respond to it. Obviously either one done to excess is not good for you and can impact you negatively -- too much alcohol can damage your arteries, and likewise too much exercise has been shown to increase chance of heart disease. Everything in moderation. I actually scaled back to vigorous exercise 5-6 times a week to trying to do it no more than every 2 days, sometimes every 3 days for this very reason.
For me, the key to cardio is simply to do anything that elevates your heart rate for an extended period of time (running, cycling, etc.). Some people find running boring, I listen to music when I do it and kind of get "in the zone", I find it extremely addictive. For me the important thing is to keep the heart rate up for 30-40 minutes -- the total time the heart rate is elevated, I feel, is more important than the distance you cover and the speed you run. Just for reference I would run that at varying speeds between about 6 - 8 mph, which I guess is about average jog pace? I'm not sure. The idea here is not to overdo it -- you don't need to train for a marathon, in fact they say most marathon runners have already damaged their heart. Don't do that. Also, if you are new to cardio work please research separately what your starter goals should be and take your own personal health history into consideration. The runner's heart rate monitors are good tools to have in the toolbox (the kind you wear around your chest under your shirt), and can help you to not over-do it. They can broadcast your heart rate to an iPhone / iPod or if you're on a treadmill at the gym (much easier on the knees and joints), the chest band will send your heart rate info to the treadmill display. If you're really new to this I think I would recommend getting one of these. Also you need a GOOD pair of running shoes. Good running shoes are almost always in the $100-170 range, and even when the bottom tread is good you need to switch them out about once a year running 3 x a week. The materials get compressed from the impact and continuing running on them can lead to injury even if the shoe still looks almost new. A good running store can help you try out models (they often have a treadmill you can try them on). I already have a brand / model I like and I order them discounted online.
Now some people have knee or other injuries that make running impossible. Try cycling. Weather can get in the way so you may need to join a gym. Its a good idea anyway (more on that later). Just understand that the overall exertion from riding a stationary bike usually doesn't work your heart as much as running, so you may need to go longer. I personally find stationary bikes boring, I don't know why. I can run on a treadmill until I keel over but 30 minutes on a stationary bike and I'm dying to get off. Real bikes outside in decent weather I can ride all day long. Just a matter of personal choice I guess.
With all this, I have to say, a lot of people will say they already get exercise doing yard work or just by walking around all day and staying active, etc. Yes some activity is better than none but just keep in mind that ITS NOT THE SAME as doing 30-40 steady minutes of cardio work. Sure you are burning calories, maybe sweating and making parts of your body sore by doing yard work, but it is a very different scenario from something like taking your heart rate to 160-170 and holding it there for half an hour. In fact I just pay someone to do yard work or handyman shit because it would remove some of my energy or enthusiasm for doing the type of exercise that pays off much better in bed.
Another benefit from running / cycling: your leg and ass muscles become god-like both in strength and endurance, which gives you some serious pussy-pounding-power in bed in addition to the heart+boner benefit. But it's not all good news, runners sometimes have knee, shin, hamstring, calf, ankle or foot problems. I can claim some level of experience with more than one of those. The biggest line of defense is stretching. I have a tendency to not stretch enough, which I've been trying to remedy over the last few years. I now stretch both before and after running and yes it does reduce aches and pains. When I was younger I discounted the importance of stretching, and I've realized how wrong I was as I got older.
I also recommend getting a thera-band (its like a large rubber band used for physical therapy). When you put it around your ankles, then lift each leg to the side with resistance, you can feel muscles in your butt and hip start to get tired, and the next day muscle soreness in spots you didn't know you had. This is a technique to strengthen hips / glut muscles (which oddly help prevent knee pain), but it also makes you fuck better in bed.
On to weights. If you wear the heart rate monitor I mentioned above while you lift weights, you might be surprised what your heart does while lifting (because you are focusing on the resistance of the weight and what you feel in the affected muscles) and it doesn't seem like something that would increase your heart rate a great deal. But yes, it also supplements the cardio workout. Just be aware that it does not replace the cardio aspect altogether. Honestly if I only have time for one, and my goal is to increase sexual performance, I would do the cardio first. Weight lifting is very important too, though, especially as you get older, because it increases your natural testosterone production. This has long been the recommended "therapy" for aging men that do not want to lose their sex drive but don't want to take potentially dangerous growth hormone, etc. It's not just about impressing people with your muscles, it's about feeling younger and hornier longer. So for that reason weight lifting should be something you do. Just be sure to learn how to do it in a way that won't cause you injuries -- I really don't want to send someone who has no experience with this into the gym all gung-ho and they end up hurting themselves. Knowing how to do it in a way that is beneficial without overdoing it takes some practice so please start out slowly, learn how to do the exercises correctly, and don't plan on learning them all at once (you don't need to). Your goal should be to be a little bit sore the next day, not extremely sore or feeling miserable. Don't forget to stretch and be sure to understand the exercise you're doing and why. I am being somewhat flippant in my description of this because I grew up during the fitness craze of the 80's, learned most of what I know about weight lifting back then, and it's somewhat second nature to me now. Someone just starting out now might do well to start with a trainer, or at least spend a lot of time researching on you tube first.
Someone, I think Deeds mentioned vigorous 2-fingering of SBs and how physically demanding it can be. One trick I could offer there: most of the exercises and stretches that are used for carpel tunnel, tennis elbow or other sports related arm issues are excellent for making you better at vigorous fingering. There are a number of them, probably best left to Youtube for examples rather than me trying to explain them. Our fingers, forearms, elbows etc. Tend to get abused on a day to day basis anyway. Stretching has helped me a lot over the years.
That's all I've got for now, on the subject of fitness.
-
03-17-15 20:28 #8706Senior Member

Posts: 5603Just one more thing to add. I think a lot of guys on here go for spells of either no sex or unsatisfying sex. The result is when they get a nympho they go overboard. Its a one time thing but very believable. We have all been in situations where we fucked our brains out here and there. But its not happening everyday. How many times have we all fucked a girl under the table once or twice and then lost interest? Newness and dry spells can produce some amazing results. I know sometimes if I am going to go out for the first time with a hot new babe, I may try to save up a bit for her or pop an extra see tab for assurance.
I have had a couple PM's telling me I was a liar. Why lie here? It's not going to get me any extra pussy.









Reply With Quote






