Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2930

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    60 for hr massage and 80 to 100 tip for BJ!? I don't blame ya for wanting to drive to the Islands. 160 total gets a monger a 1 hr massage with great table shower, sauna and anything you want at The Islands! It's heavenn in Michigan.

    I've got Nikki on my to do list, since she is close by, and might be a go to when driving to Lansing isn't an option. Thanks for the report FH.

    NJ.
    I saw her at the end of her day awhile ago and got the whole show for less than that! If you go to see her, try and catch her at the end of the day!

    -O-Jo.

  2. #2929

    40 yr old excotic beauty

    Just to re-up my negative review post #2901. She's posting for today. Has not replied or tried to make good on her nc / ns as of yet. Holding my breath. Buyer beware. !

  3. #2928

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by FastHustler  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting a BJ HE for a while now I used to see church lady in Otsego years back she was great a half hour massage with a BJ HE was only $80 total hard to beat that deal but I was not near her very often with my work. I'm sure I am not the only one that their wife can not get them to completion with a BJ the only women that can are women I am not with. I have to say Nikki is a good masseuse uses a lot of oil like the Otsego church lady which I don't mind at all but I paid for a hour and less than 30 minutes into it she asked me to turn over (I was not sure at the time of the massage no clock in the room) I had already mentioned to her that it would be quick with the BJ HE as it always is with a new woman. She does a good job in my opinion makes sure you are all drained right up till the last drop then spits it out. I have to say she is a fat girl not obese and not ugly by any means, but Big and her boobs are huge but they are fat boobs to me anyway still fun to play with. I am not into big girls but with so few girls in MP giving BJ HE our options are limited. At the end she asked if I wanted to tip in the room or in the lobby I said I can tip there and she says its $100 for the BJ I told her I only had $80 and she said Ok. For that price I will just take the drive to the Islands (lansing hawaii spa) or I can get a great legit massage for a Full hour and find a BP girl for BNG. I will not repeat for that price. By the way only thing she took of was her top I assume if you want to see more it would be more not sure why you would want to but to each their own.
    60 for hr massage and 80 to 100 tip for BJ!? I don't blame ya for wanting to drive to the Islands. 160 total gets a monger a 1 hr massage with great table shower, sauna and anything you want at The Islands! It's heavenn in Michigan.

    I've got Nikki on my to do list, since she is close by, and might be a go to when driving to Lansing isn't an option. Thanks for the report FH.

    NJ.

  4. #2927

    KC at Panacea

    Just before I left for a few weeks I saw KC I called Panacea and she was available she was on my bucket list for awhile now so I thought I would give her a shot. The massage was good not a lot of pressure more of a light to medium pressure massage. She asked the normal questions have you been here before who have you seen and do you tip. Yes, several girls and yes I told her. When it came time for the flip she took off her top I asked if she could take off her bottoms she said sure but that's a bigger tip and asked me to do it for her I did and I took off her panties along with her pants and she says that will be even more so I pulled her panties back up I don't know why these girls think they are worth so much money naked?! Some roaming was allowed honestly I did not push it. She was wearing gloves to but I think she said it was because she just got a tattoo on her hand. Very beautiful girl right up my ally she was round in all the right places and had nice dark skin but asking for a tip up front and wanting so much money to wear the same amount of cloths that I was not worth it to me to go back I wish Natasha was there more often. KC has potential maybe she should take some lessons from Natasha. For now I will not repeat.

  5. #2926

    Nikki

    I have been wanting a BJ HE for a while now I used to see church lady in Otsego years back she was great a half hour massage with a BJ HE was only $80 total hard to beat that deal but I was not near her very often with my work. I'm sure I am not the only one that their wife can not get them to completion with a BJ the only women that can are women I am not with. I have to say Nikki is a good masseuse uses a lot of oil like the Otsego church lady which I don't mind at all but I paid for a hour and less than 30 minutes into it she asked me to turn over (I was not sure at the time of the massage no clock in the room) I had already mentioned to her that it would be quick with the BJ HE as it always is with a new woman. She does a good job in my opinion makes sure you are all drained right up till the last drop then spits it out. I have to say she is a fat girl not obese and not ugly by any means, but Big and her boobs are huge but they are fat boobs to me anyway still fun to play with. I am not into big girls but with so few girls in MP giving BJ HE our options are limited. At the end she asked if I wanted to tip in the room or in the lobby I said I can tip there and she says its $100 for the BJ I told her I only had $80 and she said Ok. For that price I will just take the drive to the Islands (lansing hawaii spa) or I can get a great legit massage for a Full hour and find a BP girl for BNG. I will not repeat for that price. By the way only thing she took of was her top I assume if you want to see more it would be more not sure why you would want to but to each their own.

  6. #2925

    Petite girls with HE

    Quote Originally Posted by Brinkster  [View Original Post]
    I am the occasional monger and have never been to a massage parlor but have been to a few peoples houses for massages. I am looking for a skinny or petite girl to give massage with HE. Can anyone recommend one by posting here or pming? Interested in girls with A or small Bs up top.
    You don't have to read to far into the thread to find what your looking for. Just do a little research and you will find a few options.

  7. #2924

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    Was there last Thursday mid day and when I asked who was available both Natasha and Natalie were in the list. I remember because I struggle a little to keep names straight.

    Easter costumes will be Playboy Bunnies.
    Thanks for letting me know! I guess it's time for a visit with her then!

  8. #2923
    I am the occasional monger and have never been to a massage parlor but have been to a few peoples houses for massages. I am looking for a skinny or petite girl to give massage with HE. Can anyone recommend one by posting here or pming? Interested in girls with A or small Bs up top.

  9. #2922

    Peyton from Panacea

    I had a great hhr appointment with Peyton from panacea yesterday. She is a very upbeat 20 something girl that is stunning with and without her cloths on. She got comfortable as soon as she came into the room and gave a pretty good back rub. Didn't talk to much during but was engaged when we did. Around the 25 minute mark she asked me to flip and I was very satisfied with my ending. She has great breast that are nice and perky along with a tone ass. No mention of tipping at all which is always a plus. . 4 for the house and. 3 tip. She is now one of my favorites.

  10. #2921

    YMMV AT Blessings--manual service

    There's a new Blessings Massage off I-96 on Fuller Avenue, Asian Massage. There are many of these all over town: Plainfield, Bridge, 76th. I've been going to some of these places for a while just because I enjoy the massage, and there was never any hint of anything else. However, this new place, on Fuller Ave. , has rooms with doors that close. I went there kind of late at night the other day and the massage was going quite good. There seemed to be more teasing and rubbing of the boys than usual. I was enjoying it and getting turned on. I tried to pull her hand in and stroke junior, but she politely refused. But she did give me a hand full of hot oil, removed the towel and let me go to town on myself. No, I don't remember her name. She seemed you, and I wasn't much attracted to her. And it was just manual service, but it was a good addition to an already relaxing massage. I just thought it was worth mentioned. Remember, YMMV. Typically, the Blessings owner opens only legit places. Maybe she's hoping to branch out.

    http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/4933128896.html

  11. #2920

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawtren  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through BP and took a quick peek at Panacea's latest post for St. Patrick's day thinking I would see some of the cute outfits they have for the special themes. I was SHOCKED to see that there was no picture of Natasha in the montage!

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...th-us/14127495

    That has never happened before. I'm just hoping it's an over site on someones part and she still works there. Can anyone confirm that to put my mind at ease?
    Was there last Thursday mid day and when I asked who was available both Natasha and Natalie were in the list. I remember because I struggle a little to keep names straight.

    Easter costumes will be Playboy Bunnies.

  12. #2919

    Bella Late Shift

    Stopped in to Bella yesterday and spoke with her about Late Night and what I was getting from her is that there are 2 girls working late.

    Night shift on Friday and Saturdays from now on. The shif is picking up and those late nighters deserve to pick too. I'm going to swing.

    Threw this weekend and check it out.

  13. #2918
    Quote Originally Posted by JMann3  [View Original Post]
    Seen her at Pacific on 44th about a month or so ago. Started off nice, teasing the boys from the back. Then on the flip, she asked if I wanted anything else. I only go for one reason. She then said. . $80 for nude HE. I said "NO WAY" Then she said. . " I have guys pay up to $150 or more". I then told her, $40. ? She said NOPE. I said ok. I'm done then. Well. She then said, $40 topless HE. I was like, alright, whatever. NOT a good chest. She's a black girl, WEIRD chest and looked at the ceiling until I finished. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND anyone else to waste their money. Just my opinion.
    Sounds like she has the golden pussy disease!

  14. #2917

    Natasha is Missing!!

    I was scrolling through BP and took a quick peek at Panacea's latest post for St. Patrick's day thinking I would see some of the cute outfits they have for the special themes. I was SHOCKED to see that there was no picture of Natasha in the montage!

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...th-us/14127495

    That has never happened before. I'm just hoping it's an over site on someones part and she still works there. Can anyone confirm that to put my mind at ease?

  15. #2916

    Big Boob BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by FineByMe72  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't remember her name but I've seen her before. She does a good job. And I think more is available. . . If you like girls that look like Peter Griffin. I wouldn't repeat but only because I don't like just big girls I like big girls with big boobs. If anyone knows of a provider like that, let me know.
    Search BP for Peyton. If hers are not big enough, you have unrealistic expectations. Firm, too. She looks younger than her age, nice face, has been around 10-12 years, totally professional.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape