Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 15,166 to 15,180 of 18230
-
03-17-15 22:04 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 41Called her last week Friday and agreed to meet at a hotel on I-drive that she was staying. Called her when I got to the hotel and she said to give her 5 minutes. Waited and waited and after about 10 minutes I called her again and it went to her v / mail. I sent a text and did not get a response. At that point I decided to leave. I don; t know why the SP agree to meet and bail out the last minute. I'm ok with being told NO, but don; t make me drive all the way to your location just for you to bail out. Will definitely not try her again.
Originally Posted by PolVaso
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-15 18:37 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 113Visiting
Hey guys I will be in town Wednesday through Saturday wanted to know who is safe and reliable. I will be around international drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to personal message me. Thanks again.
-
03-17-15 18:13 #3063

Posts: 708The Name Game
For the newbies, or anyone else for that matter. This is the real "Jessica". Often imitated, never duplicated. Yes she did go by Anya a couple years ago but she is the real deal. Now don't get me wrong. She may go by Ashley now but we now have 2 or 3 Jessicas and I think 3 Ashleys which is why a lot of times I give them nicknames like "Average Amber" or "Ashley Bella". Many times these girls will use other, popular names to capitalize on the notoriety of other well reviewed providers, or newbies that have never seen pictures of them. All you have to do is read previous posts and put 2 and 2 together. You watch, in the next week or so there will be 8 new girls on the Trail going by Carrie, sheesh.
-
03-17-15 17:59 #3062

Posts: 708Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations
Absolutely not! I have know her for a couple years through good and bad. She used the name Anya a couple years ago. Not saying she might not change her name to Ashley LOL to try to capitalize on Ashley's notoriety. Both those pics are her. The 1st one another Brother posted. The 2nd topless one came from my post #7740 on 02-15-2015 right before we spent some great Valentines Night together. Def Jessica. I think now there are 3 or 4 Ashleys but don't be confused either. Insist on the real "Bella Saint" Ashley. I will send you a PM Bro. Take care and be safe.
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-15 17:40 #3061Regular Member

Posts: 6Fake, maybe?
I could be wrong but those pics closely resemble Jenna Shea. I'm pretty sure she's not here at this time because her twitter says she's in LA at this time. Another reason is Jenna's rates are a tiny bit more than what this SP is asking for. I could very well be wrong about this but I don't believe I am.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-15 17:26 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 691Downtown Blonde
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calll/12196773
This provider is very conveniently located for me. Was wondering if anyone has given her a try. I don't have the resources to TOFTT at this time. Please share any intell!
-
03-17-15 10:37 #3059Regular Member

Posts: 1Peruvian Jessica Truly Legit
Hi, first time post, I had the pleasure of having a dream with her. She is very nice and eager to please. She is very careful when you first arrive at the meet, a little cloak and dagger, but one has to understand that she too is letting it all hang out on a stranger. I was very pleased with the manor she conducted herself, very professional and clean. She is the one in the pics, and she told me she would be inviting new friends to join her. I dreamed with her in the Four Points hotel near wet & wild. Would definitely repeat. Coinage was $ HH. But well worth it.
Originally Posted by Jvd0315
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-15 18:07 #3058Senior Member

Posts: 493Ashley
I have now been informed that the girl in the photos below goes by Ashley not Jessica. StrokinJoe could you by chance have gotten her name mixed up with Jessica's?
-
03-15-15 08:46 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 493Jessica
I noticed on the Street walker section that there is photos of another Jessica on OBT looks like she might be a latina this is not the same girl. The girl JoeyM posted photos of is a Caucasian, thin and has had an addiction for at least a few months or longer judging from all the tracks on her and her weight. Have fun but be safe with girls like this.
Originally Posted by JoeyM2013
[View Original Post]
The first two pics are of the Latina Jessica. second two pics of Caucasian Jessica.
-
03-15-15 00:36 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 26Jessica
Thanks guys for pointing that out when I did see her I didn't notice any weird smells I do how ever have them get so fresh and so clean clean and shout out to the trojan horse I'm kinda glad her ad never made it on here pretty new to this and I don't need to give myself a bad rep looks like she must be getting into the candy world to bad when I first met her she was beautifal flawless thanks agian I will have to be more observant play safe everyone.
-
03-14-15 21:14 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 493Jessica
I try not pickup girls from O.B.T. Most are to nasty dirty and have drug addictions. I have better results with escorts all though some of them have drug addictions also.
Originally Posted by StrokinJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-15 20:45 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 197I first contacted Dahlia through email, and didn't get a response. I followed up a few days later with a text message, and she responded with an apology, stating that she was under the impression that she had responded. After that, no worries. I've had two sessions with her, and there was never a problem with communication either time.
Originally Posted by Orlando777
[View Original Post]
I was just starting out in the hobby when I wanted to see her, so I spent the money and got verified through DateCheck, and it was very helpful. It might be something to consider if you haven't done so already.
-
03-14-15 10:10 #3053

Posts: 708The New Jessica Intel
Thanks a lot for the Intel. I've never got that close to her but I trust you brother and have read your posts. When they start smelling and showing tracks, what's not good going on that you don't see. Hep. , HIV, etc. ? This one will be scratched from my list. There's still a nice handful of reliable providers in the area both day and night. Go with your guts!
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-15 09:43 #3052Senior Member

Posts: 493Jessica
Seen the same Jessica at WaWa the other day while getting gas. Those are needle tracks on her arms. Did not talk with her but was close enough to her in the Wawa to know she smelled and needs a bath. Hope you guys are using protection with this one.
Originally Posted by JoeyM2013
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-15 09:06 #3051

Posts: 708Another Jessica
That's the same one I've been posting about for about a week. I've always seen her at either of the two places but never got close enough for a scoop. From the pics she will be on my list soon. Good catch.
Originally Posted by Charlie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





