Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5084

    Hottbrittney! Now in Kissimmee!

    Hey Guys! Well its Friday, and after 10 am I will be at my new incall that's located in Kissimmee. Its on west Irlo Bronson Hwy. If you've read my recent reviews, you know I'm very much worth the drive from anywhere in this area! For those of you that have visited me, thank you and I hope you come back! And those of you that haven't seen me yet, you are surely missing out on a very hott time!! Come and experience what sets me apart!! Full GFE. Fetish friendly! Always squeeky clean, a tight slender body with a great ass, Full lips and always shaved for your pleasure! So, text me your usasg name and lets have some "Dreams" that won't leave you broke!!

    Hour 80.

    Half hour 60.

    Q. V. 50.

    I'm ready, willing, and very much able to make your experience with me a guaranteed HOTT time!!

    407-936-8321 see you soon!! Brittney.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2015-03-01-22-32-46.jpg‎   IMG_20140712_203015.jpg‎   20150115_231706-1.jpg‎   IMG_20140816_022624-1_2.jpg‎  

  2. #5083

    Friday Sweetstuff Super Specials

    Hello gentlemen,

    I will be leaving tomorrow evening until next Tuesday. I am offering hh incall 50 off specials for members, between 11 a and 4 p Friday.

    This special is not negotiable and not valid for any other day or times.

    Come see why I am the sweetstuff. I love to pamper and please.

    Xoxo.

    Paige.

    9045864947 text.

    Or email paigesweetstuff@gmail.com.

    Are best forms of communication.

    A back up PM on here is also suggested.

    I can't wait to see you.

    Xoxo.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	sweetstuff2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	373502Click image for larger version

Name:	paige10.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	373503Click image for larger version

Name:	goodbp.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	373504.

  3. #5082
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 598
    Hello Gentlemen I'm Jenna.

    I'm the perfect companion, a breath-taking face, bubbly personality with a SPEECHLESS BODY.

    So why not let me accompany you and EXCEED all of your expectations!

    *My pictures are 100% ME, I'm Professional, and Never Rush.

    Eyes: Green.

    Hair: Long and recently red.

    Bust: 46 DDD.

    Waist: 35 in.

    A s S: 46 in.

    P.S. I'm into just about EVERYTHING!!

    For a guaranteed great time, send a PM or give me a call 4 O7=59 O=78 l4.

    I will only be meeting with old friends, and those with verifiable references.

    SPECIALS including 2 hour. Limited Availability.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0820.JPG‎   IMG_0821.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   IMG_20140817_134822.jpg‎  

    IMG_20140615_231503.jpg‎  

  4. #5081
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Can't do this, chicks at all times must post their own ads. I saw where you said she is having computer problems, you still can't post for her.

    Sorry,

    A2

  5. #5080
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 62

    My turn to give you something

    $$$ 20 % for my USA sugar babies 15 % for all new USA $$$ I'm in the mood to give you something for 1 Act now taking extra 10 percent to all members only untill 8 o'clock tonight. 30 percent only tonight tomorrow other offer still stands get ready because I feel extra generous today. Theres no telling what happen. 321-948-4453 please text.

  6. #5079
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 298

    Did your week suck. QUICK visit SPECIAL

    Well so do I! Wink Come get a taste of all this sweetness. INCALL ONLY. 30 minutes just 70 or an hour for 140. Usag rates. Pics are 100 percent me and recent. Call me at 407 791 8902 I'm available from 9 am til 5 pm Monday thru Thursday and noon to midnight rest of the week. I'm Summer and it's time to get HOT! . NO TEXTS PLEASE. I see all respectful gentlemen. And yes! I kiss! Well reviewed on all the sites pics nin white are my newest taken in the past 2 weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tina06.jpg‎   cleavage2.jpg‎   newwhite.jpg‎   1420935639683.2.jpg‎   Tina01.jpg‎  

    sexywhite.jpg‎  

  7. #5078
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 55

    Sweet and Petite! Highly Reviewed GFE! Blonde Spinner! Incall. ALTAMONTE Spgs

    Michele (1 L) here! By- LOCATION CHANGE ATM: Altamonte Spgs! (By mall).

    NEW PICTURE!

    Hello, My sweeties! My phone isn't letting texts come in atm. So try calling me or text me on what's app or email me. (Listed in order of quickest / best way to get a hold of me).

    New outfits & toys, Magic wand / Glass. Forget your troubles and get lost in real passionate play! I enjoy what I do. My reviews speak for themselves, Come see for yourself. Reliable and clean. Down to earth & playful. Sweet & Sexy.

    Regs are welcome to hmu anytime. Newbies remember, it only takes one trusted ref.

    Regular Hours: Eight thirty AM till midnight. Regulars: My night owls are welcome to try me anytime. (I'll be up late tonight).

    If you wanted to see me earlier but couldn't, Now is a great time! I think I have some of the best clients. You guys are awesome. Many beautiful dreams. I look forward to expanding on that.

    Hearts, M1 L.

    I'm super down to earth, mature, & easy to talk to. I love to kiss. Never rushed. Incalls only, No exceptions!

    Bleach Blonde, 27,106 lbs, 5'3, 32 "see" real, all natural body, luscious / soft skin. Cute / clean feet 7 1/2, Fetish friendly 4 Feet. Toys! Very open minded, Most reasonable requests all okay. (Except, NO G, -WS or BBFS! Don't even ask!

    Clean, safe, private, independent, & highly reviewed. Looking to spend some quality time with the right gentleman. I'm well known for being very clean, And I expect the same from you.

    Must be friendly, generous & clean! (Showers available) I'm always all three.

    Any donation is for my companionship & time, Anything else is between two consenting adults. Body Scratching / Soft Touch. G / F -True GFE! FootFun. &MORE.

    Usually by International Drive. Location atm is: Altamonte Spgs.

    EightThirtyAM-MIDNIGHT. Everyday. 30+ yrs preferred. HH $-1 cup / HR $. 5-2+cup (No QVs).

    Don't ask me for specials. & Don't ask me to go lower. I will not. (Srsly, Mine are SUPER fair! There will never be a time where I would be that desperate.).

    Your active handle will move this along much faster. You can also PM, or Email. SM & handles with reviews, give handle & I'll check reffs myself (Must have lots of reviews) Newbies, Please have at least one reliable (someone with reviews) reference ready. TER I'd or #. It only takes one good sp to okay you.

    My text is acting up. (Should be back to normal later) If I don't answer, Try calling me OR text me on WhatsApp!

    My # : 321 230 6415 . No BS.

    Or EMAIL me at:*michele.b.page@gmail.com.

    My website:*http://www.michele.sexynclassy.com.

    (Above: more pics) Those are much older 6 months. The pics here & On my classifieds ad are recent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RedDress.jpg‎   nekkid.jpg‎   BlueOutfit2.jpg‎   PicsArt_1410054151626.jpg‎   PicsArt_1411460608011.jpg‎  

    20140917_151825.jpg‎   PicsArt_1411142334955.jpg‎   20141127_174134.jpg‎   20140806_082506.jpeg‎   tops&shoes.jpg‎  


  8. #5077
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 48

    Chloe!! Hot, Ready And Available Now!

    I'm sweet and sexy, and wild!! Fill my sexy dream by making yours come true! I know how to give you that perfect dream guaranted! Come see me for some special attention. Always discreet, so lets get Together soon! Providing a discreet incall for your privacy and pleasure.

    160/ full hr incall (Members I've dreamt about.).

    110/ half hr. Incall. (members I've already dreamt about*.

    New dreamer specials.

    130 hh 170 hr 100 qv.

    Phone calls for scheduling only. No sexual talk of any kind Or call will be ended. Text handle name and I will know it's you. Voice calls also 4434017049 - Chloe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_20150329071147289.jpg‎   IMAG0731_20150329051123784.jpg‎   IMAG0776~2.jpg‎   IMAG0810.jpg‎   IMAG0634_20150224041620303_20150224065900556_20150226211446851.jpg‎  


  9. #5076
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 298

    Did your week suck. QUICK visit SPECIAL

    Well so do I! Wink Come get a taste of all this sweetness. INCALL ONLY. 30 minutes just 70 or an hour for 140. Usag rates. Pics are 100 percent me and recent (ones in white taken in the past 2 weeks). Call me at 407 791 8902 I'm available from 9 am til 5 pm Monday thru Thursday and noon to midnight rest of the week. I'm Summer and it's time to get HOT! . NO TEXTS PLEASE. I see all respectful gentlemen. And yes! I kiss! Well reviewed on all the sites qv special 50.

  10. #5075
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 117

    Are you Ready Orlando?

    Because this ebony sex kitten is. Can I tell you a secret? I love the taste of freshly pumped whipped cream.

    I will be making deliveries to Orlando over the weekend. I live in Melbourne, so If I am not already in the Orlando area please contact me with enough time to pump gas into my car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20150408_085908.jpg‎   pillowtalkSymone15.jpg‎   Rita2.jpg‎   IMG_20150407_132556.jpg‎  

  11. #5074
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 192

    Welcome LuXsa's Newest Lovely Latina Onyx

    Welcome Onyx!

    Come indulge w the sexiest women in Orlando!

    Flatrates:

    $80 Quickie, $100 1/2, $120 45 Min, $150 Hour.

    Incall only near universal studios.

    We are an MP.

    Appointments ONLY.

    321 - 614 - 557 one.

    Today:

    Lilly10-2.

    Skyar 10-5.

    Onyx 11-7.

    Sammi 12-8.

    Daisy 5-11.

    Avalon 5-11.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

    image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  12. #5073
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 207

    Availability Thursday and Friday

    After a few days off due to the civvie job, I am back and ready to play bit.

    Thursday

    Available for incall and outcall.

    Friday

    Available for incall and outcall.

    I am near the airport area.

    Please let me know your prefered day and time.

    And I will do my best to accommodate your schedule.

    Outcalls are available for meetings of an hour or more.

    RATES

    160 prebook hr or 180 same day.

    120 prebook hh or 130 same day.

    Gents I have already met
    100 hh
    150 hr


    Same day and last minute available to old friends and prescreened gents only.

    **Fetish Friendly. Sorry gents no QV. *.

    Text, pm or email preferred for fastest response.

    Sorry gents, I don't answer phone calls or voice messages. My normal job makes that's difficult.

    407-300-9273.

    Www.missdahliaorlando.com

    Xo.

    Dahlia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG1706.jpg‎   IMAG1705.jpg‎   IMAG1696(1).jpg‎  

  13. #5072

    Hottbrittney!! I want to be YOUR naughty little girl!!

    Hi guys, I'm stil in Orlando, and I'm feeling very naughty! Come to my discreet, safe and smoke-free incall by the Florida Mall. Well reviewed on USASG (THANK YOU) and a complete freak! GFE, and ready to make your dreams, wett ones! Text me your USASG NAME. 407-936-8321.

    I'm WETT, OUT OF THE SHOWER, SHAVED SMOOTHE FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT!!

    407-936-8321.

    Xoxo Brittney.

  14. 04-08-15 22:30


  15. #5071

    Thursday Sweetstuff

    Hello gentlemen,

    I am happy to announce I purchased a new reliable vehicle last week and will be available for outcalls now!!

    Thursday I have availability from 10 a to 10 p.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	paige8.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	373304Click image for larger version

Name:	paige10.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	373305.

    I am running incall specials from 1 p to 6 p.

    I will be out of town starting Friday evening and will not be back until next Wednesday, get some of the sweetstuff while you can!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	sweetstuff2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	373306Click image for larger version

Name:	paige5.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	373307Click image for larger version

Name:	goodbp.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	373308.

    Can't wait to see you.

    http://paigesweetstuff.wix.com/sweetstuff

    Xoxo.

    Paige.

    9045864947 text or.

    Email. paigesweetstuff@gmail.com.

    Are best forms of communication.

    A back up PM on here is also suggested.

    Xoxo.

  16. #5070

    Calm down boys!

    I hope you guys enjoyed that April fool's joke LOL!

    Yes, I'm still here! So, come see me and let's have fun!

    cutelittlesb@gmail.com

    305 814 5019.

    Xoxo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape