Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 15,166 to 15,180 of 18231
-
03-18-15 23:44 #3066Senior Member

Posts: 113MarinaGfe
I had a great dream with Marina early this evening. Set up was easy. Her location was clean safe and private. She answered the door in sexy red lace dress. Offered me refreshment's and aloud me to get comfortable. She has a sexy little tan body thick in all the right places, but not sloppy at all. Her face is as cute as it gets. I am hard to please and don't through out praise lightly. Gave me a massage in between pops and showered with me at the end so I left relaxed and refreshed. She even made me laugh a few times witch is rare because I'm usually all business. I will see her again before I go home and that is rare because I don't repeat because I like variety. So treat yourself boys. Any more details pm me if you like.
-
03-18-15 23:13 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 41No contact Dahlia
Thanks buddy.
Originally Posted by Creideiki
[View Original Post]
The challenge is insent her a pm with my 2 references and no contact. Radio silence. For all I know and feels lokely to me, I could go spend the money on whatever verification service there is out there. Send her a message and. Nothing. Radio silence again.
Thankfully we live in o'town where there are plentiful variety of dreams to be had out there and a wonderful writers club that we all contribute to. That makes having a dream that bit easier and fun.
It is what it is, if its not meant to be right now. Thats life.
I'm just more annoyed with the radio silence then anything else.
Full disclosure: this is absolutely mot meant to be a negative report in any shape or form. Her reviews speak for themselves (soo envious I can't get to have that dream)!!
-
03-17-15 22:40 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 1069Asian
Anybody dreaming with a Asian?? I need one to close out my career.
-
03-17-15 22:04 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 41Called her last week Friday and agreed to meet at a hotel on I-drive that she was staying. Called her when I got to the hotel and she said to give her 5 minutes. Waited and waited and after about 10 minutes I called her again and it went to her v / mail. I sent a text and did not get a response. At that point I decided to leave. I don; t know why the SP agree to meet and bail out the last minute. I'm ok with being told NO, but don; t make me drive all the way to your location just for you to bail out. Will definitely not try her again.
Originally Posted by PolVaso
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-15 18:37 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 113Visiting
Hey guys I will be in town Wednesday through Saturday wanted to know who is safe and reliable. I will be around international drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to personal message me. Thanks again.
-
03-17-15 18:13 #3061

Posts: 708The Name Game
For the newbies, or anyone else for that matter. This is the real "Jessica". Often imitated, never duplicated. Yes she did go by Anya a couple years ago but she is the real deal. Now don't get me wrong. She may go by Ashley now but we now have 2 or 3 Jessicas and I think 3 Ashleys which is why a lot of times I give them nicknames like "Average Amber" or "Ashley Bella". Many times these girls will use other, popular names to capitalize on the notoriety of other well reviewed providers, or newbies that have never seen pictures of them. All you have to do is read previous posts and put 2 and 2 together. You watch, in the next week or so there will be 8 new girls on the Trail going by Carrie, sheesh.
-
03-17-15 17:59 #3060

Posts: 708Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations
Absolutely not! I have know her for a couple years through good and bad. She used the name Anya a couple years ago. Not saying she might not change her name to Ashley LOL to try to capitalize on Ashley's notoriety. Both those pics are her. The 1st one another Brother posted. The 2nd topless one came from my post #7740 on 02-15-2015 right before we spent some great Valentines Night together. Def Jessica. I think now there are 3 or 4 Ashleys but don't be confused either. Insist on the real "Bella Saint" Ashley. I will send you a PM Bro. Take care and be safe.
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-15 17:40 #3059Regular Member

Posts: 6Fake, maybe?
I could be wrong but those pics closely resemble Jenna Shea. I'm pretty sure she's not here at this time because her twitter says she's in LA at this time. Another reason is Jenna's rates are a tiny bit more than what this SP is asking for. I could very well be wrong about this but I don't believe I am.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-15 17:26 #3058Senior Member

Posts: 691Downtown Blonde
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calll/12196773
This provider is very conveniently located for me. Was wondering if anyone has given her a try. I don't have the resources to TOFTT at this time. Please share any intell!
-
03-17-15 10:37 #3057Regular Member

Posts: 1Peruvian Jessica Truly Legit
Hi, first time post, I had the pleasure of having a dream with her. She is very nice and eager to please. She is very careful when you first arrive at the meet, a little cloak and dagger, but one has to understand that she too is letting it all hang out on a stranger. I was very pleased with the manor she conducted herself, very professional and clean. She is the one in the pics, and she told me she would be inviting new friends to join her. I dreamed with her in the Four Points hotel near wet & wild. Would definitely repeat. Coinage was $ HH. But well worth it.
Originally Posted by Jvd0315
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-15 18:07 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 493Ashley
I have now been informed that the girl in the photos below goes by Ashley not Jessica. StrokinJoe could you by chance have gotten her name mixed up with Jessica's?
-
03-15-15 08:46 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 493Jessica
I noticed on the Street walker section that there is photos of another Jessica on OBT looks like she might be a latina this is not the same girl. The girl JoeyM posted photos of is a Caucasian, thin and has had an addiction for at least a few months or longer judging from all the tracks on her and her weight. Have fun but be safe with girls like this.
Originally Posted by JoeyM2013
[View Original Post]
The first two pics are of the Latina Jessica. second two pics of Caucasian Jessica.
-
03-15-15 00:36 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 26Jessica
Thanks guys for pointing that out when I did see her I didn't notice any weird smells I do how ever have them get so fresh and so clean clean and shout out to the trojan horse I'm kinda glad her ad never made it on here pretty new to this and I don't need to give myself a bad rep looks like she must be getting into the candy world to bad when I first met her she was beautifal flawless thanks agian I will have to be more observant play safe everyone.
-
03-14-15 21:14 #3053Senior Member

Posts: 493Jessica
I try not pickup girls from O.B.T. Most are to nasty dirty and have drug addictions. I have better results with escorts all though some of them have drug addictions also.
Originally Posted by StrokinJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-15 20:45 #3052Senior Member

Posts: 197I first contacted Dahlia through email, and didn't get a response. I followed up a few days later with a text message, and she responded with an apology, stating that she was under the impression that she had responded. After that, no worries. I've had two sessions with her, and there was never a problem with communication either time.
Originally Posted by Orlando777
[View Original Post]
I was just starting out in the hobby when I wanted to see her, so I spent the money and got verified through DateCheck, and it was very helpful. It might be something to consider if you haven't done so already.










Reply With Quote






