Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 5443
-
01-03-15 15:07 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 2000Boredom
Should take a drive and pick up a fine lass.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
01-03-15 14:48 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 5563This is the time of year for reminiscing
What prompted me? Boredom! LOL.
Originally Posted by Launcher321
[View Original Post]
This is the time of year when you are supposed to be with family and friends. And, that's what bought this on. I'm visiting family and friends for the holidays. I'm staying in a small motel. Winter sports are great fun but I like the warmth of my motel room. Knowing that and not wanting to spend all my time watching cable, I packed my Lap top and portable hard drive just so I would have something to do when I got bored.
CookyJar.
-
01-03-15 14:21 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: The Prettiest
I never meant a Sam J S. And...
Originally Posted by Niceni
[View Original Post]
I would never be so bold as to say I could judge who is the prettiest. But, while Stephanie may not be the prettiest, she does have most of the qualities I consider necessary. Beautiful healthy hair, a lovely smile, and checkout those eyes and classic body shape. Stephanie may not be the prettiest, but she's damn close.
Unfortunately she hasn't been around for years. .
CookyJar.
-
01-03-15 13:59 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks for the picks, SeeForYou!
Short and to the point, a man of few words and a man after my own heart.
Originally Posted by SeeForYou
[View Original Post]
Carey! Before I knew her as Carey, she was Barbie aka Molissa. Like many others, she bounced back and forth from Broadway and BackPage. She made a big slash about a year ago.
CookyJar.
-
01-03-15 13:43 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks for the pick, Njroadrash.
Wow! Did you pick a winner. Gaetana aka Superhead was an ATF of mine and just about anyone who ever dated her.
Originally Posted by Njroadrash
[View Original Post]
Most girls with her kind of beauty depend mainly on their looks. Gaetana depended on quality of service. In fact it was she who told me that her nickname was, "Superhead. ".
She hasn't been around for a couple of years now – hope she's doing well.
CookyJar.
-
01-03-15 13:24 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Thanks CJ
No! Thanks you! For making the picks and giving me something to do. LOL.
They are all fine picks, but I'm giving you Courtney. She hasn't been around for a while, you would have loved her.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
01-03-15 13:12 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Michelle aka Rochelle
LOL.
Originally Posted by DickPischardo
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
01-03-15 13:10 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks Glockman! Keep it up in 2015.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
Danny was a favorite of mine. She really like doing the outdoor photos.
CookyJar.
-
01-03-15 13:03 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks for the picks, Syberman.
Ah! Yes! Tiffany! A relatively recent find of about a year ago, she may still be around, flying under the radar. She is a surprisingly fun and free hearted girl, too be so pretty.
Originally Posted by Syberman2006
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
01-03-15 12:53 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Picking one
Michelle's look is mesmerizing.
Originally Posted by Launcher321
[View Original Post]
I never saw her again after this photo shoot. What I remember most about her is that, she really didn't realize how cute she was. She was real shy and reserve.
CookyJar.
-
01-03-15 12:41 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Jamie
I had no idea. I will retire her Photographs.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
RIP Jamie
CookyJar.
-
01-03-15 12:29 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Exercise In Futility
Two excellent choices, Cracksmoak. Thank!
Actually, Missey aka Spicey may still be around. With a little luck, under different circumstances, she easily could have been a model. As it stands, there are some very harsh rumors going around. I cannot say for sure that they're true, and I don't want to be the one to verify them.
Originally Posted by Cracksmoak
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
01-03-15 12:11 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 5563Julie aka Cherry
She was good peple when we first got together, something happened too her once she went to work for the agency. A real personality change took place. A nice girl, I always liked her.
Originally Posted by Sjman2
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
01-02-15 18:48 #4050Regular Member

Posts: 2This brings up some old memories. I do remember her, she started working for an escort service. I think she inherited lot of money couple years ago and I didn't see her again.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-15 18:46 #4049Regular Member

Posts: 2She was my first date when I started mongering few years ago. I am not that active any more. There are too many cops. Created a new account just to look at the pics.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





