Thread: AMP Discussion and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 417
-
03-16-15 21:44 #342Senior Member

Posts: 947Same here
What Atmatic says, "major duds that were all stars", and listing Million. For a while her name was sure up in lights on these boards and she was just about the hottest ho in town. Finally I couldn't stand the suspense, my curiosity got the better of me and I went for a session with Million. It was memorable in the sense that it was one of maybe the three most awful AMP experiences I've ever had. I was so bummed by her general attitude and the way the session went downhill that I subsequently quit mongering entirely and it took me a several months before I got up enough courage to give the AMPs another try. I hope that egocentric witch rots in hell.
-
03-16-15 21:09 #341Senior Member

Posts: 721Atmatic
I can agree with you on the superstars. The few I've tried were a waste of time and money. One, Boa / Sua, had a cave so big I thought I saw Gollum in there. I refuse to go to Happiness for that reason. But they have enough business without mine anyway.
-
03-16-15 05:04 #340Senior Member

Posts: 240Great discussion
First off I think its awesome that my post branched off into so many great discussions and topics. Now I want to add more points that I should have added in my first post.
-I do treat all providers nice, before any visit I shower, floss, brush my teeth, listerine, cologne the whole nine yards.
-I smile at them and greet them with a friendly demeanor.
-Even though I am fresh and clean if they want to still shower me I let them.
-I am not rough with them or am large by any means so I know I am not hurting them.
With all that said I still get YMMV. I don't take any mongers report as gospel, YES I KNOW mongers will lie and exagerate their reports but their are some providers that are regarded as all stars with consistently good reports and when I saw them BAM crap wasteful session. Some major duds that were all stars that come to mind are the Julie or Ivy or whatever the fuck she calls herself, Million, and Vanilla. I would add Honey (the local hottie who used to work at ginza) to the list but she never gave GFE so I guess my time with her was the norm.
And YES there are others that gave great service regardless of looks worth mentioning besides Aki and Nara, like Joon from roses who went independent after and bounced around at different AMP but I can't remember which, Yuki from swan, tokyo spa, and now nirvana.
Now for the comment about money talks? What do you mean, so I need to tip more after an average session and then go for a 2nd sesh hoping it would be better? I guess some mongers have the $$ for that but for me HELL NO! I and WE are paying for the service hence NO YMMV should even be in play!
If I wanted to be treated like an ugly bastard then I would just stick to the real world. Even if I get good service the first time it goes down from there, recently Yaz did that to me, if she kept the service from our first meeitng she would be my ATF but nope, figured she give me a good.
Sesh the first time and hope I didn't return but because I did she decided to drop her service so bad so that she didn't have to see me again and save it for the good looking mongers and loaded ones who tip extra. Overall I like to bring the attention of all the YMMV service because.
I believe it shouldn't exist! If we walk in there fresh, smelling good, dressed nice then we should get the same service as everyone regardless of our looks. Now a drunken monger walking that's a different story. I know YMMV will always exist but venting on these boards becuase.
Thats one means of it LOL!
As far as using this hobby as a last resort and banging real world ones, um I can personally say that unless you got lower standards or our at least average looking THAT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE HERE! I grew up in california and moved here about 10 yrs ago, and I can say from.
First hand experience girls in hawaii are shallow shrewds! I never took part in the AMP game in Cali but here I do because all the desirable girls are taken and any single girl wililing to put out is damn fugly LOL. Also I noticed here compared to other places girls are extremely superficial.
And shallow, if you don't look good then any sort of play is off the table. But as Uki said I do have very high standards so that's my own problems, but whatever, I'd rather shoot for the stars then settle for some fugly whack ass girl. I'd rather partake in AMP fun then settle for a.
Real world one night stand with the girl at the bar or club that NO one wants to talk to.
On a side note thinking of partaking in the legendary happy just to see what all the hype is about, I mean didn't she win provider of the year 2 yrs in a row?? WOW that is impressive. I think my favorite provider overall is still Chanel from seven. But want to point out that I still.
Get somewhat YMMV with her, everytime I see her she always makes an excuse saying that I came at a bad time and she's not really feeling good and all that bullshit. But still Chanels mediocre service is still better then almost all other providers best service LOL hence why I still.
Go back and see her so much. But I always wonder how mind blowing an experience with Chanel would be if I got her top service like I'm sure other mongers receive.
Finally just want to say that the AMP boards are the best! The strip club boards are dead, NO one shares anything just loaded with users posting recon after recon about all the different strip clubs and if the do get any play I'm sure their not posting anything because they probabley.
Fell in love with the stripper LOL. The Kbar threads are full of elitist douche bags who only share with a certain few because they all go out together or whatevers. Once I posted on the thread and got very sarcastic replies because I hardly post. Fucking dumb asses. If you guys ever.
Read the kbar threads its rediculous! No help there, also the kbar scene is just loaded with bitches who act as if we are supposed to be catering to them!! Fuckin don't blame them since the guys who frequent the bars and post on the threads treat them like goddesses?? WTF?
Now there are some mongers here on the AMP boards who defend a certain provider or call negative posts suspect? What is the point in that?? One provider that I posted negative reviews about was Vanilla and then there were posts after posts of of her top notch service and mongers.
Making comments about how I didn't know what I was talking about? Seriosly? If that keeps happening no wonder a lot of these providers act as if there shit don't stink! Bottom line they are hear to service US! I remember seeing negative reviews of Nara and Aki (the two provi.
Providers that I feel are the epitome of equal opputunity service hence why I always mention them) but I didn't defend them because I know that every monger has the right to their opinion. And even if I did defend them what would that get me?? NOTHING!! Nara and Aki arent gong to.
Jumpm in my arms and gibe me a free visit! A recent negative review I gave was page, my last visit with her was lame, she was tired kept turning her head when I tried to DFK and mama knocked 40 min in and she quickly rushed me out! A monger had an awesome sesh with and said.
Ithat the negative reviews like mine were suspect? WTF! Its posts like that that make these girls believe they can give YMMV and decide to bring their A game only when the feel like it!
Overall I post the truth if the sesh was good or bad I can assure you its 100% accurate because that the least I can do for my fellow mongers, because before these boards I was just shooting in the dark playing AMP Russian roullete LOL. Now these boards have provided intel to.
Help me decide on my next visit. Granted the negative is that these boards make me one to go every day LOL!
Now debating on my next visit? Lux, Bin, Happy, Genie, or Yuki (damn I miss her LOL) and checking these boards every day to see if chanel returns LOL!
-
03-16-15 03:33 #339Senior Member

Posts: 4780When going to CC109, why not just pull into the garage and get the parking pass? Works for me all the time.
Originally Posted by Kalani69
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-15 03:18 #338Senior Member

Posts: 5121Yes, that's another good point to add to the list.
Originally Posted by Realdeal808
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-15 19:44 #337Senior Member

Posts: 338These are all valid points. I think one more significant reason should be added. I don't go to AMPs, but if I did, the main reason would be that you can enjoy the sex and then move on with your life. Meaning, no feelings of obligation to a gf. Don't even have to call her after to see how she's doing. The drama that goes along with banging civilians is sometimes a high price to pay. Anyway, that's IMO.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-15 18:52 #336Senior Member

Posts: 5121Re: "Paid sources should be a last resort"
In addition to the replies of HeMooo and Bikini:
Originally Posted by Spartacus77
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HeMooo
[View Original Post]
Here are a few more thoughts. For young and handsome guys, the "paid sources should be a last resort" advice might be appropriate. However, for guys who are older and less physically appealing (like me), I think that it's fine to use paid providers as a first resort (especially if many of those paid providers cost substantially less than the standard $200 price level of AMP visits).
Originally Posted by Bikini
[View Original Post]
Here are the four reasons why, as previously posted by Kapalua:
(1) Using paid providers has enabled me to sexually experience many more women than if I were only dating "normal" women for no financial compensation.
(2) As I've become older, using paid providers has enabled me to be with types of women I would have little or no chance of dating "normally".
(3) Using paid providers has enabled me to sexually enjoy many women almost as soon as I meet them.
(4) Plus, using paid providers has enabled me to have types of sexual experiences that many "normal" women could be reluctant to provide.
So, in my opinion, three cheers for the wide and wonderful world of prostitution!
-
03-14-15 18:55 #335Senior Member

Posts: 1889Parking, etc.
1) When I go to CC109 I park at Don Quiote and walk over. 2) When I go to Hula and Nirvana I park at Zippy's. Easier to slip in unnoticed when walking.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-15 18:06 #334Senior Member

Posts: 2523It can definitely affect the experience when the provider notices that you're not really interested in her. She can tell by your facial expression and body language. That's why you may hear the girl say.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
"Am I okay?
"You want to see someone else?
If you try someone and you're thinking, "oh man, butter face" The provider will feel awkward and not sure what to do when she notices you're not showing enthusiasm and interest. She's not going to be enthusiastic herself.
-
03-14-15 17:29 #333Regular Member

Posts: 24Rumor is a new location might be coming soon.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-15 16:51 #332Senior Member

Posts: 673Uki Eater, I think you may be on to something
Originally Posted by UkiEater
[View Original Post]
.
Girls read body language instantly--they see our reaction to their physical appearance. If I get into a room with a semi attractive naked woman that provides DFK and GFE, I'm a happy camper.
-
03-14-15 16:24 #331Senior Member

Posts: 2523It's understandable why AMP providers can do that with certain customers. If you think about it, you have a similar mentality with Amp providers as well. You mainly want to see/repeat with the hotter looking ones that would give GFE. If someone were to suggest that you see other AMP providers that can offer good service with GFE, you'll think that she's either too old, not attractive enough or body not as hot to your standards. Therefore, if you were a hot looking AMP provider, you'd probably have a similar thinking to a "The" Julie type provider based on your view / outlook of providers. Hehe.
Originally Posted by Atmatic123
[View Original Post]
Heck man, for someone who doesn't consider himself attractive, you have higher standards than some of us on here. LOL.
-
03-14-15 14:18 #330Senior Member

Posts: 1604What are your favorite AMPs now and why?
I am a pretty active monger and I find myself going back to the same AMPs over and over again. I am wondering if I should venture out more. This thread is for everyone to post their favorite AMPs so that others may try something new as well.
I find myself going to the following AMPs over and over again.
1) Top Spa. This is my current favorite because they have the best combination of Young and attractive girls who provide great service. I haven't ever gone to VIP or Seven, but just the fact that all the girls provide CBJ keeps me away from them. Top has a nice table shower. In addition, it's pretty easy to get an appointment with one of the hotties. The girls speak decent English. Mama is okay. I don't have a relationship with her.
2) Mayflower. Similar to Top in terms of girls who are young and attractive and provide great service. I really like Yoyo and I hang out there to talk to her and the girls. The place is very nice, more like a luxury apartment than an AMP. The only thing missing is a table shower.
3) Empire. All young girls who provide a fulls suite of services. Nice table shower. Mama is very nice and responsive to customer needs. The biggest issue is that the girls tend not to speak any English and the service seems a bit mechanical.
I go to these AMPs occasionally when they have a top provider, but they are definitely could use some improvement on their business model.
1) Happiness. They have top rated girls, but let's face it, 109 is not a great location. The table shower is too small. They only have a few rooms. Mongers are on top of each other waiting for their appointment. Happy is a really nice and gracious hostess and provider and her providers are all highly rated. But, the providers are not Spring chickens. Happy should move to a nicer location with a proper table shower.
2) Hula. Hard to park. They get some top providers there. But, it's not consisent, so I don't go there often.
3) Nirvana. Not easy to park. Walk of shame embarasses many mongers, but the location and table shower is nice. I go there when they have outstanding girls.
4) Roses. Good parking. Nice mama. I love the private table shower room that Aki and now Honey uses. This place is good when they have young girls who provide great service.
5) Kison. I love Chanel. In addition, she gets a lot of girls who provide BBFS service that many mongers can't live without. However, they are having a hard time keeping the younger girls there. When they get the younger girls, they don't offer service as good as the other top AMPs.
Rarely go to these, but worth it on occasion:
1) Ginza. I liked Julie when she was there even though her service was all covered.
2) Tokyo Spa. Has good looking girls, but I don't feel like their service is at the top of the ladder.
3) CC203. Occassionally get an outstanding provider. Love their private location in CC.
4) China Doll. Also go here once in a while to see a great provider.
I guess my taste has evolved over time. I used to go only for the best looking young girls without regarding for service quality. Then, I went the other direction toward service over looks. Now, I have come back to the middle. Younger, great looking girls who provide top notch service. In this regard, Top Spa, Mayflower and Empire are my favorites and get the majority of my business.
-
03-14-15 05:44 #329Senior Member

Posts: 4780Atmatic123--The guys gave you some very good advice. Just to say, you mentioned Happy. I don't see how you could possibly have a bad experience with her--unless you have poor hygiene or are disrespectful. Same thing with Michelle. I think Happy and Michelle are equal opportunity providers. You should check them out at Happiness. And if you do, let us know how it went.
Originally Posted by Atmatic123
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-15 04:20 #328Senior Member

Posts: 4780Oh yes. Some of the posters exaggerate somewhat in their reviews. I know because some of the girls have told me. The girls do read this forum. And then, exaggerations in some reviews are so obvious that I don't need anyone to tell me if true or not if I also have been with the same girl, so I read them with a grain of salt. I hate it when posters misrepresent the facts in reviews.
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






