Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8675
    I bet a lot of these younger girls are thinking this. Pulled it off this girls twitter I saw the other day. "I just wish I could meet a guy my age that was cute & wealthy & not socially awkward".

    And there you have it. Once they totally get over the fact that its not likely to happen. They stay in the bowl.

  2. #8674
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike7794  [View Original Post]
    Now this is funny. I almost spit my coffee out when I got to the biological dad part.
    Yes it is funny, and I've actually seen similar (biological dad posting about how proud he was of his princess). I wanted to post an SD follow-up to his comment that said "I agree, I'm pretty proud of her too".

  3. #8673
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    It really is amazing how much information some of these girls put out there. I always conduct an internet background check if the m&g turns into something more. I want to know whether the girl is being remotely honest, or whether she will be sending a text to her friends with our hotel room number and a four of her guy friends show up knocking on the door while I am in mid act. There was one pot who had a Facebook page with a profile pic of her kissing a guy with a shotgun. I presumed it was her boyfriend or husband. I cancelled the m&g.

    Along the lines of the discussion thread related to private and public persona though, some of these young ladies have public social media profiles that would make you wonder how they ended up on a sugar daddy site. I think someone mentioned it before, but it really does seem like it is becoming some sort of rite of passage for these young girls. Bagging a SD appears to be on the list of things to check off the list, like hooking up with another girl, etc. , while these girls are in college or before they get married.

    Recently though I've found that sometimes running across a girl's fb page can be distracting. For example, when a 19 year old's biological dad posts on a the SBs fb page about how proud he is of her. I've found that it can be slightly jarring when that 19 year old is begging you to try anal for the first time.

    When that happened, I thought to myself, I am probably just as proud of this sweet young thing as her biological dad, just for very different reasons.

    Happy hunting gents.
    Now this is funny. I almost spit my coffee out when I got to the biological dad part.

  4. #8672
    My drive exceeds my performance. Technically I could have a babe or two a day for the rest of my life. Maybe I,m blessed. But hey this is L. A. The land of unending pussy. Always has been always will be. So now what?. I aim to keep my drive high but temper it with the thought of outrageous pussy bills I don't want to pay. I don't really work out anymore but I have almost zero body fat (like 15%) and do a lot of stair climbing everyday. Watch a bit of live porn and talk to a lot of girls on a daily basis.

    So I figured out I can throw a good fuck (like an hour say) 20-25 days a month. At one point I was on HGH, Test cream and vitamin see daily. And still am, minus the HGH (costs 1 k-2 k a month at a USA pharmacy). So my performance is adequate. All my SB's are amazed. LOL. I usually just end it due to boredom. An hour of fucking is enough. Throw in a half hour or so of oral and I am done.

    For the SB, an hour of sex from an older guy is 5 times better than any amount time with a younger guy. They just don't know the lay of the land. So I feel I am balancing it all to the best of my ability. This is a real quality problem for sure. Now its come down to the quality of my partner as well. She has to have skills, looks and personality for it to be an optimum experience. My ATF has sworn to suck my dick as much as I want whenever I want, to make sure I don't fall down on the job. It's very helpful. Like if she has a big O and needs a rest she can do it while sucking so there is no break in the action.

    A new girl may have to do less, but over time she is going to have to lend a helping hand (or mouth and tongue) here and there. I have always been very pro drug use. When I was young I used illegal drugs to enhance the experience. Now I don't take those anymore and just stick to what the DR ordered. Of course with an ATF or reliable provider you know what you are going to get and that helps me to be ready as well. They know what I want and need. Probably any half decent looking spinner will have a similar effect.

    So if I take my prescriptions, and only fuck spinners with good skills and personality, then I am fine. Also in my case a lot of role play and dirty talk work wonders as well. But I really do measure the time between sex so as to get the most out of it. And yeah sometimes I have to totally stop for a day or two.

  5. #8671
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287

    Sexually slowing as we age? Or speeding up?

    This is a topic that probably every SD thinks about. Well every male thinks about it at some point, but what I mean is SDs think about it more because of the age difference between ourselves and those we are banging.

    What I have found personally over time is that our sexual performance and our sex drive are two completely different things that may not even be linked at all. Maybe it varies on an individual basis? In my own case, I feel like my sexual performance is affected by a number of things, but the #1 factor is my exercise performance. As long as I exercise "optimally", I feel I perform my best. What is "performance"? Well, being able to fuck with the same enthusiasm that *I WOULD LIKE TO*. Do you see what I did there? I differentiated performance from drive again. How I do it, and how much I want to do it are two different things. Won't I be happiest, or at least feel the best, if I maximize both? In other words, feel like I want to fuck constantly, while being able to deliver the goods just as often?

    Well human limitations aside (I. E. We all get overworked, tired, distracted, stressed with life's issues, etc). I can only relay to the fellowship of the bowl my own experiences, and that is that my own sex DRIVE seems to be 80/20% psychological, while my PERFORMANCE seems to be 80/20% physical.

    I've never used performance enhancing drugs (not yet). Maybe I will someday. Some guys 20 years younger than me use them. I don't think it was an option for me at that age. The drugs themselves may have existed, but I didn't pay enough attention to them because I figured if I wanted to fuck my dick would get hard, and if not it wouldn't.

    I've told myself the time to try them would be when my drive outweighs my performance ability. If my performance ability outweighs my drive, there's no deficit, right? I mean, it implies I can do way more than I want to do. But, if I my drive outweighs my ability to perform, Houston we have a problem. Maybe chemicals can then help?

    So, here I want to focus on two different things. First, actual performance.

    I once asked a SB (one that I never had a M&G with) if she preferred younger or older guys. She said "just for sex I like guys my age because they fuck me harder. Sometimes older guys are too gentle. But for overall boyfriends I like older guys -- it's more than just a sexual attraction, it's how they make me feel overall".

    As I said, I never fucked that particular one -- but, if I know they like to be fucked hard, I fuck them hard. Not all women or SBs like this, though. Someone recently wrote about women always wanting whatever they don't have, and that more accurately reflects what I've found. When I was younger, I experimented a lot. Do they like it hard and fast or slower and sensual? It's all over the map, and no matter what you will meet a certain percentage of girls who tell you that everything you do is perfect, and you'll meet a certain percentage that complain at every possible opportunity.

    Even if it hasn't been discussed, some of them are quick to let you know what they want, grabbing your ass cheeks upon the first really vigorous thrust and encouraging a good hard fucking early on. To me, this is somewhat of a let down, because unfortunately I've found that faster, more vigorous motion tends to have kind of a numbing effect on me (or I should say on the nerve endings in my cock). If they want me to go all night without being able to cum, this is a good approach. But for me, a certain amount of rough, robotic pounding just starts to feel too mechanical (even with position switch ups), and before I know it I'm stuck with a stiff cock that feels like it got an injection of Novocain.

    Then again, it depends on the girl, the mood, the amount of alcohol we've both had. HWG talked about make-up fucks after a fight--good times can be had here, and sometimes a fight leading into a sort of an aggressive hate-fuck can be very exciting. But, making hard-pounding a routine can get boring just as any other predetermined formula for sex can.

    Back to what we, as SDs need to do.

    Performance -- I feel this is directly related to exercise and circulatory health. Building your endurance at the gym pays off big time in bed, not just in the direct ways you might think. By this I'm talking pure cardio-related stuff, running / cycling / etc. Think about your heart as the engine that powers the drive train (your cock). All of the other types of exercises (lifting weights etc.) help with that too (assuming you don't do it to the point of injury), and maybe certain types of muscle exercises help more than others, but ultimately you need good blood flow and a heart that can keep up with the boner, so try focusing on that.

    Drive -- This is almost certainly enhanced by the exercise I mentioned above. I know that I definitely get hornier more often when I'm in better shape than when I get slack. But, low drive in itself isn't really a problem, is it? If you don't want it as bad, then especially for those with an SO, is that really a problem? I mean, it is our drive that gets us into problems in the first place, right? I said before, performance is mostly physical and drive is mostly psychological. This means that if your drive is working overtime but your life or finances do not support what your drive wants you to do, your solution is probably easier than you think. Modify your way of thinking and it's problem solved. If your drive is already through the roof, but your performance does not support the level of your drive, then it's a problem worth trying to solve. I would just suggest solving via exercise before chemicals.

    The biggest problem I've found in my SB travels is simply one of timing. During my last SB season, I had my first-ever M&G that didn't end up in the FC. And, it was a blue-ball experience because I wanted her bad. So the next morning I got a table shower / tuggy at an AMP to alleviate my stress from the night before. That night, I met the SB of all SBs and had an all-nighter with her. I was good for two rounds, my energy level was not up to hers because I had blown the big load in the morning. How can I prevent something like that from happening? I had no idea the second SB would show up at all, much less be a 10 across the board. I can't prevent that from happening. Timing is as timing does.

    So, I'm not here to badmouth performance enhancers. I've already conceded they may be in my future. I've been curious about them for ages. But, I feel like once I go that route, I have one less reason to bust my ass at the gym. Most of the time, once we introduce a physiological change via an external chemical, we become dependent on that chemical to produce future similar results. How many people use ED drugs once or twice to get past a rut, then never use them again? Almost nobody. This is the whole intention of the pharmaceutical industry. So, for that reason, I see these as a last resort for me. I will not take them in order to make feel like fucking. I might take them in order to make me fuck like I did when I was younger, but I'm not going to take them just so I can revisit feelings I had when I was younger.

    Slowing down is going to happen to all of us, eventually. To me, it's all about putting that day off as long as possible. So far, exercise has been my savior. I like it because I have an actual measurable metric to compare my current self to my younger self. I know how much weight I could lift when I was 20. I know how far and fast I could run. Right now, I can still match my physical performance from those days (maybe I'm pushing myself closer to death without realizing it, but at least I can match the numbers). When I see those measurable metrics change, then I will know it's time to decide to either enslave myself to the mad scientists and CEO extortionists of the pharmaceutical industry, or simply re-adjust my own definition of happiness to accept aging gracefully.

  6. #8670
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    We all slow down and that's a reality I'm facing myself. My current SB, literally can go non stop. The only way I can be assured I might have a chance at a needed break, is to literally make sure her pussy is sore for a day. No, not so much with my cock, as it's not that huge, but a combination of finger the living shit out of her, toys and fucking her hard. It actually pisses me off a bit when I run into these girls who never can get enough and feel totally content. As in they just cum forever and never stop. While it's great for ego mid way, to think how you're giving some girl all these screaming O's as I huff and puff and gasp for air after an hour of fingering and fucking the shit out of her and finally allow myself to cum, out of a necessity to simply get some oxygen, and then ten minutes later she's fingering herself, screaming, "fuck my pussy, I need your cum" it sucks to realize in that moment what you would not give to be 22 again.

    Fortunately, most of these girls do not require that sort of attention to feel satisfied, but fuck, I seem to keep running into them.

    I mean, these nympho girls are great, but honestly, sometimes the ones that have a few intense O's and lay their in the afterglow and want to be cuddled are nice.
    I know. Be careful what you wish for right?. I went from my x, the stripper princess (who was mostly smoke and not enough fire), to my current ATF who is always on fire. Although we have finally found our groove.

    Here is one amazing catch I just started messaging. Just a little back and forth so far. I am trying to get her to consider me. Another dancer. I should be so lucky. And she lives right nearby. The real dancers are tough. All they do is practice and they seem to mostly be introverted/shy? At least around me. IDK. So far no real luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎   a1.jpg‎  

  7. #8669

    Could be an amazing Monday

    So my SB had to cancel this week because her mother was sick and she couldn't get away (she lives at home 18 yo college student). I was ok with that and understand. I happened to check SA today and in the town where I see my SB a new gorgeous 18 yo pops up. I had let my subscription to SA expire so I couldn't contact her. Today was chatting with my SB and asking her what she wanted to do since we missed our normal date. She doesn't have much time this weekend and just wanted to meet for some a couple of minutes at a truck stop for some car action. I really wasn't into paying for just a couple of minutes. In between texting her I noticed the new girl on SA and wondered if they might know each other. I snapped a photo from SA and sent it to my SB asking do you know her. In her profile it says they go to the same community college. In less than 2 secs she responds yes that is my best friend. I texted I assume you know she is on SA. She texted back Yes- I told her about it!!LOL. Immediately my mind started working. I texted that opens up some interesting possibilities. She typed back she is not like that. I went on texting my SB and we set up a makeup time on Monday. I texted her you should talk to your friend- threesomes could be fun! She immediately typed back- what would be the benefits for us. $$ She wanted to know how much. I shot her a number slightly higher than normal and the same amount for your friend. Within about 10 minutes my SB texted back" OK She is in and will come with me on Monday! " Wow!! Two 18 year old beautiful girls--I may have a MI but I would go happy!! Hoping I can get some photos, my SB doesn't care, hoping the new girl will just take her cues from my SB and not say a thing!! Going to be hard to wait until Monday!

  8. #8668

    Could be an amazing Monday

    So my SB had to cancel this week because her mother was sick and she couldn't get away (she lives at home 18 yo college student). I was ok with that and understand. I happened to check SA today and in the town where I see my SB a new gorgeous 18 yo pops up. I had let my subscription to SA expire so I couldn't contact her. Today was chatting with my SB and asking her what she wanted to do since we missed our normal date. She doesn't have much time this weekend and just wanted to meet for a couple of minutes at a truck stop for some car action. I really wasn't into paying for just a couple of minutes. In between texting her I noticed the new girl on SA and wondered if they might know each other. I snapped a photo from SA and sent it to my SB asking do you know her. In her profile it says they go to the same community college. In less than 2 secs she responds ,"yes that is my best friend."I texted I assume you know she is on SA. She texted back "Yes- I told her about it!!LOL." Immediately my mind started working. I texted that opens up some interesting possibilities. She typed back she is not like that. I went on texting my SB and we set up a makeup time on Monday. I texted her you should talk to your friend- threesomes could be fun! She immediately typed back- what would be the benefits for us. $$ She wanted to know how much. I shot her a number slightly higher than normal and the same amount for your friend. Within about 10 minutes my SB texted back,"OK She is in and will come with me on Monday! " Wow!! Two 18 year old beautiful girls--I may have a MI but I would go happy!! Hoping I can get some photos, my SB doesn't care, hoping the new girl will just take her cues from my SB and not say a thing!! Going to be hard to wait until Monday! I do think this is something this newer generation of girls just see it as a way to make some extra cash.

  9. #8667
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I limit myself to once a day. One to two hour sessions. If I do that I am good for about 20-25 times a month. If I went all night, I would have to take a day or two off. Quality over quantity these days. Plus I try to get to sleep by midnite, every nite. Tomorrow I have an FC date at noon. And a M&G at nite with a tiny milf. Hope shes tiny. LOL. And who knows what she is gonna want to do.
    We all slow down and that's a reality I'm facing myself. My current SB, literally can go non stop. The only way I can be assured I might have a chance at a needed break, is to literally make sure her pussy is sore for a day. No, not so much with my cock, as it's not that huge, but a combination of finger the living shit out of her, toys and fucking her hard. It actually pisses me off a bit when I run into these girls who never can get enough and feel totally content. As in they just cum forever and never stop. While it's great for ego mid way, to think how you're giving some girl all these screaming O's as I huff and puff and gasp for air after an hour of fingering and fucking the shit out of her and finally allow myself to cum, out of a necessity to simply get some oxygen, and then ten minutes later she's fingering herself, screaming, "fuck my pussy, I need your cum" it sucks to realize in that moment what you would not give to be 22 again.

    Fortunately, most of these girls do not require that sort of attention to feel satisfied, but fuck, I seem to keep running into them.

    I mean, these nympho girls are great, but honestly, sometimes the ones that have a few intense O's and lay their in the afterglow and want to be cuddled are nice.

  10. #8666

    The background check

    It really is amazing how much information some of these girls put out there. I always conduct an internet background check if the m&g turns into something more. I want to know whether the girl is being remotely honest, or whether she will be sending a text to her friends with our hotel room number and a four of her guy friends show up knocking on the door while I am in mid act. There was one pot who had a Facebook page with a profile pic of her kissing a guy with a shotgun. I presumed it was her boyfriend or husband. I cancelled the m&g.

    Along the lines of the discussion thread related to private and public persona though, some of these young ladies have public social media profiles that would make you wonder how they ended up on a sugar daddy site. I think someone mentioned it before, but it really does seem like it is becoming some sort of rite of passage for these young girls. Bagging a SD appears to be on the list of things to check off the list, like hooking up with another girl, etc. , while these girls are in college or before they get married.

    Recently though I've found that sometimes running across a girl's fb page can be distracting. For example, when a 19 year old's biological dad posts on a the SBs fb page about how proud he is of her. I've found that it can be slightly jarring when that 19 year old is begging you to try anal for the first time.

    When that happened, I thought to myself, I am probably just as proud of this sweet young thing as her biological dad, just for very different reasons.

    Happy hunting gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to one of the brothers I discovered how to search FB once I have a phone # and went through my entire black book. 50 % were identifiable and their whole FB profile there for all to see. Real name, family, etc. If only they knew what we can find out. And I'm sure if you sign up for some of these spy programs a lot more is discoverable. I'm sure a lot of you have been doing that already.

  11. #8665
    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    Heh, I recently had one of those rare opportunities for an overnight that ended up tanking for a multitude of reasons. But I got to say, I'm not sure I could go at it all night like we've done in the past (or at least until 3 AM). Too stressed, too overtired, perhaps too old. Probably a combination of all of the above.
    I limit myself to once a day. One to two hour sessions. If I do that I am good for about 20-25 times a month. If I went all night, I would have to take a day or two off. Quality over quantity these days. Plus I try to get to sleep by midnite, every nite. Tomorrow I have an FC date at noon. And a M&G at nite with a tiny milf. Hope shes tiny. LOL. And who knows what she is gonna want to do.

  12. #8664
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    You can't tell a girl "oh sorry, I had too much sex lately". Not a real good come on line.
    Heh, I recently had one of those rare opportunities for an overnight that ended up tanking for a multitude of reasons. But I got to say, I'm not sure I could go at it all night like we've done in the past (or at least until 3 AM). Too stressed, too overtired, perhaps too old. Probably a combination of all of the above.

  13. #8663
    I,m bored. LOL. I am trying to be far more selective than in the past. I really need to get back to spinner world. I am so spoiled by my ATF that the bar is just very high right now. She is 25 but acts more like 18 (which I like). I am trying to work all the teens on SA. Soon there wont be any left. But all I need is one or two more like her and I am set for now. I am saving money, but dating less. Today I turned down a date with the tiny dancer just because I need to rest. I hate that. You can't tell a girl "oh sorry, I had too much sex lately". Not a real good come on line.

  14. #8662
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    So I have gone from my cup running over to slim pickin's. Why?

    This is what happens when you get caught by the SO. I am in a high risk situation, SO on high alert, money being watched. So I am looking for an UTR who is low volume. And it is hard to find. They are either Hos full on or Princesses who are in the "I'm not a Ho " mode. I still have a 40 yr old 9/9/7/7 who is entertaining and a super nice girl. I could enjoy dating her IRL actually. But I need that 20 yr old BB sexual freak to satisfy that edge. I need her dripping wet, not perimenopausal, screaming and bucking with surprise when her Orgasms sneak up on her, not just -aaah! LOL. You get the picture.

    The problem is I can't date. I don't travel for work, and don't have any plausible excuse to be out of touch for hours at a time. You just have to be able to take them out, or at least take them to a nice residence or Hotel, have a glass of wine, and slowly get into the routine. I can't even go pick these college girls up at the Dorm because they don't have a car, etc.

    So unless things loosen up I might be phasing out of the Sugar world. But every blue moon I have success finding an SB who is OK with going strait to the FC. So I keep looking.

    So my advice to the Board out there is Dont get caught !
    I was married before and I know that once you get into a sexual routine with your SO it can be hard to switch it up. When I was married, the attraction level for my SO was always high, so that wasnt an issue. But switching things up in the FC wasn't always so easy. I know that what some "experts" will say though, is to do just that. Easier said than done. But worth a try? I mean if you really are stuck you might have to make the most of what you have.

    Shop for some sexy outfits yourself online and surprise her with a night at a motel. Bring the outfits, some food and drink to the room and go for it. Treat her like the little love toy she was when you married her. Just a thought. I'm no Dr. Ruth. And this is a thread about fucking SB's not SO's. But I sympathize. I used to do this about once a month back in the day. And to this day they are still some of the most memorable moments I had with her.

    Another tactic, but a more dangerous one, and one I have done with SB's as well, is to start a fake fight so you can have make-up sex. Its a short term fix that never lasts. But hey when you're desperate you"ll do what it takes to get what you need.

  15. #8661

    Face Book

    Thanks to one of the brothers I discovered how to search FB once I have a phone # and went through my entire black book. 50 % were identifiable and their whole FB profile there for all to see. Real name, family, etc. If only they knew what we can find out. And I'm sure if you sign up for some of these spy programs a lot more is discoverable. I'm sure a lot of you have been doing that already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape