Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3986
-
03-16-15 13:23 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 146Kare in Manchester
Has anyone met her she is smoking hot for a BBW. Thanks and in return for your help I will exchange intel with reputable members.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655
-
03-16-15 11:47 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 71Info would be appreciated
Has anyone ever used this service for a bachelor party? Feel free to pm details.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Str...ou-247/4837292
-
03-15-15 13:19 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 303Kennedy. Well Reviewed Waste of Time
Here's what I wrote on another forum after a recent experience:
Originally Posted by DocWitchHunter
[View Original Post]
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...panion/4874402
Highly disappointing robotic visit. Smoking body (with implants), 5'7" with heels was striking, face disappointing (not shown in ads), wondering if she didn't get her meds right. Said she had worked for Jill at RSG on and off, that 'business there was almost too good', 'lots of guys doing 0. 5 hr appointments', so maybe jaded and burned out.
Sooo if you must, don't waste 180 on an hour which turned out to be 15 min. Freshly showered, but poking the couchie produced bad smells, made me glad there was a condom! (Outside was clean though).
Lots of better offerings for less.
-
03-15-15 08:24 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 345I think you'll find this worth knowing about. Found it on another board
Warning on Miley.
http://augusta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...model/27907843
She wants you to send a photo, and when you Google the number she's on http://www.exposingjohns.com/404-754-2443..
-
03-14-15 00:33 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 58Latest Reviews
On TER are less than positive she has about 88 posted reviews there. We're probably reaching limit theory.
Originally Posted by DocWitchHunter
[View Original Post]
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...one=3392210558
Oak.
-
03-13-15 23:18 #1341Regular Member

Posts: 16No area listed so this seems like the appropriate place, anyone know about Emily?: http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...outcas/4912010.
-
03-13-15 01:44 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 156Probably not going to be the same as pictures
Some links for you to look at.
http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-28244...aaaaa11/photos
http://www.iphoneogram.com/u/28244929
https://twitter.com/julietaaaaa11/media
Juliet Doherty.
Julietaaaaa11.
Originally Posted by Sjarret1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-15 22:24 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 154TGTBT? No google history.
Originally Posted by Sjarret1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-15 20:47 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 36Any info
I would be very interested to get feedback on this one.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ctress/4910317
-
03-12-15 13:41 #1337Regular Member

Posts: 18http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...hester/4908363
Anyone have any experience with Kennedy lately?
-
03-12-15 13:29 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 239Ok
Maybe you are right, I've never been to a spa place.
Originally Posted by Rachelle88
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-15 03:16 #1335Regular Member

Posts: 12Talk
I try and talk with my hobbyists but some of them just don't like to talk. Maybe they aren't use to the girl wanting to talk because most of the girls don't (the girls at the massage studios / spas, Asians, etc) maybe??
-
03-11-15 23:15 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 239Yes it is
Yes, that's her. And maybe she was pissed because I was a little late, still I recommend, GFE for the most part, didn't talk much.
Originally Posted by Oak436
[View Original Post]
Is it just me, or are they all non talkative?
-
03-11-15 22:41 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 58Is this her?
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...dating/4886306
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman
[View Original Post]
Oak.
-
03-11-15 18:27 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 239Benny spends tax return
1) saw Natasha / Tabitha. Yes she got GREAT behind and legs!! Lives in a spotless private place. My compliments.
She s lieable enough, I'm glad to see her off the street. Very good BBBJ, took it standing up from behind because she s 5 10. Likeable enough.
She can be negoiated with, unfortunately no 69. And counted money in front of me, which for me is a no no. Might repeat, she s a a good time.
2) here on other NH, I'm glad a fellow monger warned us off Misty. I was thinkin of going there, not now.
3)) anybody ever see, from March 8,7 from top on BP, These seductive green eyes, 29, Manchester??take you to paradise? Thanks in advance.
















