Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1346

    Kare in Manchester

    Has anyone met her she is smoking hot for a BBW. Thanks and in return for your help I will exchange intel with reputable members.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655

  2. #1345

    Info would be appreciated

    Has anyone ever used this service for a bachelor party? Feel free to pm details.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Str...ou-247/4837292

  3. #1344

    Kennedy. Well Reviewed Waste of Time

    Quote Originally Posted by DocWitchHunter  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...hester/4908363

    Anyone have any experience with Kennedy lately?
    Here's what I wrote on another forum after a recent experience:

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...panion/4874402

    Highly disappointing robotic visit. Smoking body (with implants), 5'7" with heels was striking, face disappointing (not shown in ads), wondering if she didn't get her meds right. Said she had worked for Jill at RSG on and off, that 'business there was almost too good', 'lots of guys doing 0. 5 hr appointments', so maybe jaded and burned out.

    Sooo if you must, don't waste 180 on an hour which turned out to be 15 min. Freshly showered, but poking the couchie produced bad smells, made me glad there was a condom! (Outside was clean though).

    Lots of better offerings for less.

  4. #1343

    I think you'll find this worth knowing about. Found it on another board

    Warning on Miley.

    http://augusta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...model/27907843

    She wants you to send a photo, and when you Google the number she's on http://www.exposingjohns.com/404-754-2443..

  5. #1342

    Latest Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by DocWitchHunter  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...hester/4908363

    Anyone have any experience with Kennedy lately?
    On TER are less than positive she has about 88 posted reviews there. We're probably reaching limit theory.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...one=3392210558

    Oak.

  6. #1341
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    No area listed so this seems like the appropriate place, anyone know about Emily?: http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...outcas/4912010.

  7. #1340

    Probably not going to be the same as pictures

    Some links for you to look at.

    http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-28244...aaaaa11/photos

    http://www.iphoneogram.com/u/28244929

    https://twitter.com/julietaaaaa11/media

    Juliet Doherty.

    Julietaaaaa11.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjarret1  [View Original Post]
    I would be very interested to get feedback on this one.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ctress/4910317

  8. #1339
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjarret1  [View Original Post]
    I would be very interested to get feedback on this one.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ctress/4910317
    TGTBT? No google history.

  9. #1338

    Any info

    I would be very interested to get feedback on this one.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ctress/4910317

  10. #1337
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...hester/4908363

    Anyone have any experience with Kennedy lately?

  11. #1336

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelle88  [View Original Post]
    I try and talk with my hobbyists but some of them just don't like to talk. Maybe they aren't use to the girl wanting to talk because most of the girls don't (the girls at the massage studios / spas, Asians, etc) maybe??
    Maybe you are right, I've never been to a spa place.

  12. #1335

    Talk

    I try and talk with my hobbyists but some of them just don't like to talk. Maybe they aren't use to the girl wanting to talk because most of the girls don't (the girls at the massage studios / spas, Asians, etc) maybe??

  13. #1334

    Yes it is

    Yes, that's her. And maybe she was pissed because I was a little late, still I recommend, GFE for the most part, didn't talk much.

    Is it just me, or are they all non talkative?

  14. #1333

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    1) saw Natasha / Tabitha. Yes she got GREAT behind and legs!! Lives in a spotless private place. My compliments.

    She s lieable enough, I'm glad to see her off the street. Very good BBBJ, took it standing up from behind because she s 5 10. Likeable enough.

    She can be negoiated with, unfortunately no 69. And counted money in front of me, which for me is a no no. Might repeat, she s a a good time.

    2) here on other NH, I'm glad a fellow monger warned us off Misty. I was thinkin of going there, not now.

    3)) anybody ever see, from March 8,7 from top on BP, These seductive green eyes, 29, Manchester??take you to paradise? Thanks in advance.
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...dating/4886306

    Oak.

  15. #1332

    Benny spends tax return

    1) saw Natasha / Tabitha. Yes she got GREAT behind and legs!! Lives in a spotless private place. My compliments.

    She s lieable enough, I'm glad to see her off the street. Very good BBBJ, took it standing up from behind because she s 5 10. Likeable enough.

    She can be negoiated with, unfortunately no 69. And counted money in front of me, which for me is a no no. Might repeat, she s a a good time.

    2) here on other NH, I'm glad a fellow monger warned us off Misty. I was thinkin of going there, not now.

    3)) anybody ever see, from March 8,7 from top on BP, These seductive green eyes, 29, Manchester??take you to paradise? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape