Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14742

    Bejing Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman  [View Original Post]
    If its in a strip center by Wal Mart that is Orchid. I went there about a year ago, maybe more, after they opened. Place was nice and clean. First time decent shower and massage. Next time not so much. No shot at an ending and I made all the usual suggestions. When I left Mamasan was at the front door and asked how it was. I told her not all that great. She said to come back agin it will be better. Because I seldom see them mentioned her have not been back. This was a while ago though and things can change quickly.
    Orchid was the name of the place so I'm glad I avoided.

    Ended up trying out Bejing since they advertise on Backpage. Great massage, but wanted way too much for extras. She offered Topless and HE for $100 on Top of the $70 house fee. Settled for the great massage and gave her a $20 tip on the way out. Not sure if that is the standard fee in Orlando, but you guys are paying way too much.

    Bigstar1.

  2. #14741
    Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Hey Maitman. Nice place. Quality massage. But no hope of extras with the new girls. I've tried. No options. Shot down quick. I think the place is legit. I go for the massage.
    Why would you pay 120 for an hour massage with no extras? This is not Grand Bohemian Spa or The Ritz Carlton Spa.

  3. #14740

    Orchid

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman  [View Original Post]
    If its in a strip center by Wal Mart that is Orchid. I went there about a year ago, maybe more, after they opened. Place was nice and clean. First time decent shower and massage. Next time not so much. No shot at an ending and I made all the usual suggestions. When I left Mamasan was at the front door and asked how it was. I told her not all that great. She said to come back agin it will be better. Because I seldom see them mentioned her have not been back. This was a while ago though and things can change quickly.
    That's the place. I thought it looked legit. Maybe I'll try a place that advertises on Backpage.

    Bigstar1.

  4. #14739
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    I'm down in Orlando for the next few weeks and there is a spa near where I'm staying on Turkey Lake Drive. Stopped in to check out costs before I decided to go. Looks legit, $75 for hour massage. But the 2 girls were hot and went I went to leave they lowered the price of the massage. Anyone know if HE or FS is available. Also, there is a place on International Drive called Bejing Massage. Any info on it.

    Bigstar1.
    If its in a strip center by Wal Mart that is Orchid. I went there about a year ago, maybe more, after they opened. Place was nice and clean. First time decent shower and massage. Next time not so much. No shot at an ending and I made all the usual suggestions. When I left Mamasan was at the front door and asked how it was. I told her not all that great. She said to come back agin it will be better. Because I seldom see them mentioned her have not been back. This was a while ago though and things can change quickly.

  5. #14738
    Quote Originally Posted by BackJack  [View Original Post]
    Looks neat to me but that could have been a good day.
    Not personally directed at you, just my 2 cents. Quite frankly I could care less, I'm not really there to see if she dusted. I'm there for one reason only which she's a absolute pro at. Happy Hunting.

  6. #14737

    Asian Body Work

    Has anyone tried this? Couldn't find any reviews. Called the number and the mamasan told me they only do out calls to hotels and residences for $1. 50.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-call/10123877

  7. #14736
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 324

    Interesting post

    Looks neat to me but that could have been a good day.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerFace  [View Original Post]
    Messy. ? You must be a hyper neat freak.

  8. #14735

    Body Escape

    Quote Originally Posted by MaitMan  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this place and the other girls performances?
    Hey Maitman. Nice place. Quality massage. But no hope of extras with the new girls. I've tried. No options. Shot down quick. I think the place is legit. I go for the massage.

  9. #14734

    China Massage on W192

    Made an appt for a 4 hand massage special that they had a few weeks ago. Both ladies were pretty.

    One was older and one was really young, not sure of her age. Massage was ok. No extras AT ALL. Not even HE, quite disapointed. YMMV but doubt it. Good luck.

    Massage 5/10.

    Looks 6/10.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/4927241763.html

  10. #14733

    Asain Spa Turkey Lake Road

    I'm down in Orlando for the next few weeks and there is a spa near where I'm staying on Turkey Lake Drive. Stopped in to check out costs before I decided to go. Looks legit, $75 for hour massage. But the 2 girls were hot and went I went to leave they lowered the price of the massage. Anyone know if HE or FS is available. Also, there is a place on International Drive called Bejing Massage. Any info on it.

    Bigstar1.

  11. #14732

    Longwood Lisa

    Messy. ? You must be a hyper neat freak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150312_080233.jpg‎  

  12. #14731

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    This is my go to AMP since the Indies have dried up. It is the standard good massage and HE, . 7 plus. 4 tip. I always get the full hour. No, I refuse to pay 120 an hr for a bodyrub girl. I tried Anna the new girl, left very happy. I will give details to trusted SM.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...-park/10930715
    Hi Barolo,

    Will be moving soon from Providence area to Orlando area. Looking for a place offering excellent massage to go with extras. This sounds like it. Would appreciate any intel you could provide. Will reciprocate.

    Thanks,

    Aldrich317.

  13. #14730

    Cherry Blossom, never again

    Well this went south pretty quick. I decided to try Cherry Blossom again and got a different person who was Kiki (I think that's how her name is spelled). The good is that she does an awesome job giving back rubs. The bad, she was sweaty and she rushed. I was more than happy to leave but this is where things get uncomfortable. As I was about to leave, there was another guy who was waiting for his turn. I assume he was heading to the entrance but instead, he waited until I pulled out. Not to mention my car was having ignition problems, like something out of a horror movie. As I pulled out, he was following me and was getting closer. He was just staring at me while I was avoiding eye contact. Finally I got the hell out of dodge. I did manage to get a brief look at him. He was tall, skinny, Caucasian and he was wearing a striped t-shirt. Have any of you guys have something similar happen? Anyway, that experience alone was enough for me to never go back. Stay safe everyone.

  14. #14729
    Quote Originally Posted by ExecTalent  [View Original Post]
    So are you saying that you paid a total of $110 for a one hour quality massage plus extras as opposed to $150 for a lame body rub? Don't escorts who provide a full menu charge about $150? Wonder if they would throw in a 5 minute body rub for free?
    If I wanted FS and an escort I would hire one. Some of us actually want a quality massage first than playtime. Yes, a one hour, a full hour massage is. 70.

  15. #14728

    Clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    This is my go to AMP since the Indies have dried up. It is the standard good massage and HE, . 7 plus. 4 tip. I always get the full hour. No, I refuse to pay 120 an hr for a bodyrub girl. I tried Anna the new girl, left very happy. I will give details to trusted SM.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...-park/10930715
    So are you saying that you paid a total of $110 for a one hour quality massage plus extras as opposed to $150 for a lame body rub? Don't escorts who provide a full menu charge about $150? Wonder if they would throw in a 5 minute body rub for free?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape