Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmunkey  [View Original Post]
    Visited a few weeks ago on a Sunday. Was in the same room with a nice looking lady, I totally do not remember her name. Long black hair, thin, nice sized breast. She asked if I had been there before. Of course I have ehehe. She gave a half decent massage with lots of teasing and blowing on my back. She asked me to flip and immediately grabbed my semi-hard pal and began an enthusiastic HJ. She motioned for BJ and asked for. 8. I countered with. 6 and she chuckled and shook her head no. Almost like a "pshhh yeah right". I motioned for FS and she gave me that look they all give you, like you said the most ridiculous thing in the world hehe. Shook her head no and said, "He too big, It hurt" (Bull crap). Anyway, it was a nice HE, she earned. 4 because she was really enthusiastic and actually finished me (I didn't have to finish myself). Probably will not repeat.

    BM.
    Ah yes I know the couch rooms well. That one is the love seat, the sofa is in back in the "room" with a curtain for a wall. LOL mucho fun when you have a good rep with the girls. .

  2. #580

    Same room

    Quote Originally Posted by Ab813  [View Original Post]
    Hit up transcend yesterday. Was quiet in there, they had 3 chicks all hanging out in the office when I walked in. Got to see all 3, picked out a nice mid 30's spinner named Cindy. She was real friendly and gave an average massage. Some teasing led to an he offer on the flip. Real nice he, then finished with a leg massage. This room I hadn't been in before, it had a couch with the bed. Was twice the size of your avg massage room. Also they had a baby monitor type video can with a view of the front door so she could see if anyone walked in. Didn't get any offers other than the he, which I was happy enough with. Very enthusiastic and happy with the. 4. This is a great place for getting at least he.
    Visited a few weeks ago on a Sunday. Was in the same room with a nice looking lady, I totally do not remember her name. Long black hair, thin, nice sized breast. She asked if I had been there before. Of course I have ehehe. She gave a half decent massage with lots of teasing and blowing on my back. She asked me to flip and immediately grabbed my semi-hard pal and began an enthusiastic HJ. She motioned for BJ and asked for. 8. I countered with. 6 and she chuckled and shook her head no. Almost like a "pshhh yeah right". I motioned for FS and she gave me that look they all give you, like you said the most ridiculous thing in the world hehe. Shook her head no and said, "He too big, It hurt" (Bull crap). Anyway, it was a nice HE, she earned. 4 because she was really enthusiastic and actually finished me (I didn't have to finish myself). Probably will not repeat.

    BM.

  3. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Yea she was just ok in my mind. I'd like to know where they went too.

    Whats going down in Riverside anyway? Is there a reason so many places got shut down? And I mean a lot of them.
    New the regime is taking hard line on prostitution. One of my ATF's got nabbed in a sting. Generally, the the's will plea bargain down in OC and LA counties. Not Riverside. During the bargaining last week, the the stated this is a serious issue, and is one of his top priorities. No deals, period.

    Be warned.

  4. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by RSideFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Sammy from T&see in Colton? She was also at New X / Corona Health way back in the day.

    She was one of my ATFs. I wish I got her number before she disappeared.
    Yea she was just ok in my mind. I'd like to know where they went too.

    Whats going down in Riverside anyway? Is there a reason so many places got shut down? And I mean a lot of them.

  5. #577

    Sammy

    Anyone know what happened to Sammy from T&see in Colton? She was also at New X / Corona Health way back in the day.

    She was one of my ATFs. I wish I got her number before she disappeared.

  6. #576

    Round Two at Honey massage

    Went back for another good time. New girl Mia was great! Excellent attitude and service. This is my new favorite place in the inland empire!

  7. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by Lpsg435  [View Original Post]
    I was told by the owner that she had just purchased the spa last November. She is Korean in her 30's and has a lot of friends who she gets to come work for her in the same age range. Candy was probably about that age and Chinese. Nice body and pretty face. No old bags here my friend!
    Yea. Riverside sucks.

  8. #574

    Honey Spa Sunnymead

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    All the good places in Riverside got shut down and now got to drive out for the pretty ladies. Good to know theres a new spot to visit. Was the gL you seen milfy?
    I was told by the owner that she had just purchased the spa last November. She is Korean in her 30's and has a lot of friends who she gets to come work for her in the same age range. Candy was probably about that age and Chinese. Nice body and pretty face. No old bags here my friend!

  9. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Lpsg435  [View Original Post]
    New to the area. A friend told me about this spa and that he always received excellent service. Went in and dropped his name.

    Was met with a big smile by my provider Candy. Outstanding attitude and service! Paid. 4 for the half but was having such a good time.

    Sprung for the extra. 2 for the full hour. Full service was offered and gladly excepted for $. Will be going back soon!
    All the good places in Riverside got shut down and now got to drive out for the pretty ladies. Good to know theres a new spot to visit. Was the gL you seen milfy?

  10. #572

    Honey Massage Sunnymead

    New to the area. A friend told me about this spa and that he always received excellent service. Went in and dropped his name.

    Was met with a big smile by my provider Candy. Outstanding attitude and service! Paid. 4 for the half but was having such a good time.

    Sprung for the extra. 2 for the full hour. Full service was offered and gladly excepted for $. Will be going back soon!

  11. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpalma  [View Original Post]
    Escondido depends on where you go. The top two, Asia Spa as Oriental can pull those same donation levels. Most of the other joints are generally 1. 0 for HH or full H.

    Colton and Bloomington are generally cheaper, though the hotter MPs may ask for a few more gilders. The older ladies on Valley Blvd can get as low as 1. 0 for the house and donation total. HH and sometimes FH. Service levels tend to be high with the older providers and much more "open minded". Fantasy House (LMP) has been running a 1. 2 special. House fee and go till you blow Or FH, whichever cums first. The higher end places like Bessa's can run in the 1. 0 HH to 1. 2 - 1. 4 FH.

    Happy hunting and good luck.
    Appreciate the input. Promise I won't bust the price structure when I go.

  12. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    I'll be traveling in the Inland Empire in a couple of weeks. When I go to areas where the "legends" are, I try and partake.

    This trip I'd like to try the legendary Annie. However, I don't like to distort the local economies.

    Here in SD donations for HH are typically 1-1. 2 and 1. 2-1. 4 for the full H. If I go a little North to Escondido I can expect a 20% discount.

    What's the typical donation in Colton?
    Escondido depends on where you go. The top two, Asia Spa as Oriental can pull those same donation levels. Most of the other joints are generally 1. 0 for HH or full H.

    Colton and Bloomington are generally cheaper, though the hotter MPs may ask for a few more gilders. The older ladies on Valley Blvd can get as low as 1. 0 for the house and donation total. HH and sometimes FH. Service levels tend to be high with the older providers and much more "open minded". Fantasy House (LMP) has been running a 1. 2 special. House fee and go till you blow Or FH, whichever cums first. The higher end places like Bessa's can run in the 1. 0 HH to 1. 2 - 1. 4 FH.

    Happy hunting and good luck.

  13. #569

    Question on Accupressure Clinic

    I'll be traveling in the Inland Empire in a couple of weeks. When I go to areas where the "legends" are, I try and partake.

    This trip I'd like to try the legendary Annie. However, I don't like to distort the local economies.

    Here in SD donations for HH are typically 1-1. 2 and 1. 2-1. 4 for the full H. If I go a little North to Escondido I can expect a 20% discount.

    What's the typical donation in Colton?

  14. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab813  [View Original Post]
    Hit up transcend yesterday. Was quiet in there, they had 3 chicks all hanging out in the office when I walked in. Got to see all 3, picked out a nice mid 30's spinner named Cindy. She was real friendly and gave an average massage. Some teasing led to an he offer on the flip. Real nice he, then finished with a leg massage. This room I hadn't been in before, it had a couch with the bed. Was twice the size of your avg massage room. Also they had a baby monitor type video can with a view of the front door so she could see if anyone walked in. Didn't get any offers other than the he, which I was happy enough with. Very enthusiastic and happy with the. 4. This is a great place for getting at least he.
    I guess now you have to build up rep with the girls. I've been seeing the same girl there for over a year now and get a stellar GFE experience for $ plus the. 4 house cost. Sometimes I get extra time for free too. Its my go to joint.

  15. #567

    Transcend temecula

    Hit up transcend yesterday. Was quiet in there, they had 3 chicks all hanging out in the office when I walked in. Got to see all 3, picked out a nice mid 30's spinner named Cindy. She was real friendly and gave an average massage. Some teasing led to an he offer on the flip. Real nice he, then finished with a leg massage. This room I hadn't been in before, it had a couch with the bed. Was twice the size of your avg massage room. Also they had a baby monitor type video can with a view of the front door so she could see if anyone walked in. Didn't get any offers other than the he, which I was happy enough with. Very enthusiastic and happy with the. 4. This is a great place for getting at least he.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape