Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10220

    Lizzy?

    This kind of greed will cause her more trouble. She will drop as fast as the stock market in the last week with these rates. I guess she will find out fast if it works or not. I just put her on my go to see list yesterday but gone from my list now.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    I've met Lizzy more than a couple of times, but the last time it was hurry up so she could meet the next guy. Won't visit again, and certainly won't pay more.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCardinal  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lizzy has raised her rate to 260. She is great but I can't say I would be returning at that rate. Wonder why the sudden jump.

  2. #10219

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. I have been seeing her adds for some time. Mostly interested in knowing if she provides BBBJ and if she was any good at it. Any other details are appreciated.

    http://charlotte.backpage.com/Female...londe/13157177
    Saw her once, bbj is a YMMV thing with her. I got one because we hopped in the shower together and she thought I was good looking. Rules kind of changed, as a result. DFK, Fiv, etc, was.

    Ok for me.

  3. #10218

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by WetLapper  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once from the Burger King. Nice lady but her snatch smelled like burned rubber, enough so I never returned.
    I too have seen lizzy, first time met at BK and to her house and let me tell you it was awesome. 2nd time at a hotel and she was in such a rush I should not have even gotten undressed. Throw my own raincoat away and noticed 3 more in the trash. It was only 11 am. I about threw up. NO MORE. When are we going to have some standards? Let's raise the bar gentleman. And on a side note. Has anybody ever tried to cash in on the "me or it's free" promise? Or the "I love to kiss" and they really don't? It's just so silly.

    Be safe guys.

  4. #10217

    Anyone seen Kelsey

    Has anyone seen this one. I have been seeing her adds for some time. Mostly interested in knowing if she provides BBBJ and if she was any good at it. Any other details are appreciated.

    http://charlotte.backpage.com/Female...londe/13157177

  5. #10216

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Oh is she back to that now? She was high volume when she went by Pagely a few years ago. Then she started having her kids more and started going by Lizzy when she lowered her volume. Both Lizzy and Pagely are both plays from her real name. When she first started out she sent me some emails that had her real name on them. I searched the name and even found out where she lived, just so I know the neighborhood she was working in. She has a habit of meeting her guys at the local Burger King and taking them back to her house so I wanted to know where she would be taking me if I met her. I never could get the schedules lined out, then she got more business than I cared to be involved with. I guess she is back into high volume and put the revolving door back on her house? $260 is too much for me to afford.
    I saw her once from the Burger King. Nice lady but her snatch smelled like burned rubber, enough so I never returned.

  6. #10215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    I've met Lizzy more than a couple of times, but the last time it was hurry up so she could meet the next guy. Won't visit again, and certainly won't pay more.
    I felt the same way last time. I really like her but the last time felt like an express train. Showed up on time and had to wait for someone else to finish and she rushed me.

  7. #10214

    Lizzy / Pagely

    Oh is she back to that now? She was high volume when she went by Pagely a few years ago. Then she started having her kids more and started going by Lizzy when she lowered her volume. Both Lizzy and Pagely are both plays from her real name. When she first started out she sent me some emails that had her real name on them. I searched the name and even found out where she lived, just so I know the neighborhood she was working in. She has a habit of meeting her guys at the local Burger King and taking them back to her house so I wanted to know where she would be taking me if I met her. I never could get the schedules lined out, then she got more business than I cared to be involved with. I guess she is back into high volume and put the revolving door back on her house? $260 is too much for me to afford.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    I've met Lizzy more than a couple of times, but the last time it was hurry up so she could meet the next guy. Won't visit again, and certainly won't pay more.

  8. #10213

    A revolving door

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCardinal  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lizzy has raised her rate to 260. She is great but I can't say I would be returning at that rate. Wonder why the sudden jump.
    I've met Lizzy more than a couple of times, but the last time it was hurry up so she could meet the next guy. Won't visit again, and certainly won't pay more.

  9. #10212

    Photoshop

    This one didn't even try and make the Photoshop work subtle.

    http://charlotte.backpage.com/Female...ional/20370671

  10. #10211

    Info on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly5092  [View Original Post]
    Sorry should have put pic up thanks.
    Any info on this one would be appreciated.

  11. #10210
    Ruby Heart had a tiny little rug near the entrance just to show that the rug matched the drapes. She was fun for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallblondguy66  [View Original Post]
    These days it's hard to find carpet ANYWHERE! Let alone the furry orange variety. Please let us know!

  12. #10209
    If there are enough guys that can / will pay it they will charge it. I can't afford that myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    She's friends with Brianna shay who's been telling her to raise her rates for some time.

    I told her I would pass at the higher rate.

  13. #10208

    Same for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey1968  [View Original Post]
    If she is a redhead with carpet please, please let me know if you toftt. I'm a sucker for the fire down below!
    These days it's hard to find carpet ANYWHERE! Let alone the furry orange variety. Please let us know!

  14. #10207
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Does that include Greek?
    I think it's negotiable.

  15. #10206

    Milf

    Sorry should have put pic up thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape