Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 738 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1752

    Policy #4

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    Reply in a timely manner, and at a time of day that is not suspicious. (I. E. Don't reply three days after I texted and at midnight!
    You agreed to the set time, do not make me wait in the parking lot. Do not pretend you are not ready as I watch your last date walk out right in front of my car as I get the text come right up. That sound like a sloppy second to me.

  2. #1751

    Defining GFE

    Thought this would be an interesting topic for discussion.

    What, exactly does GFE mean. Or, at least, mean to you?

    The following was posted on the Escort Classified Ads Thread recently:

    "Come see me this toasty Friday!

    NO FS!!

    Also let me know before our dream if you would like the GFE experience. I thought that it was something specifically asked for during a dream. Sorry to those of you who came expecting GFE and didn't receive it!

    Now, I've always been under the impression that GFE wasn't something that one turned on or off. That it was more of the overall vibe that a provider delivered along with their services.

    For example. A GFE experience would be the illusion of intimacy or familiarity whereas a non-GFE would be just a straight business transaction or something like it. Again, I figured the whole FGE thing was just the general way an SP acted toward her clients, not something that could be requested or not requested.

    Am I wrong?

    Discuss.

  3. #1750

    Defining GFE

    Thought this would be an interesting topic for discussion.

    What, exactly does GFE mean. Or, at least, mean to you?

    The following was posted on the Escort Classified Ads Thread recently:

    "Come see me this toasty Friday!

    NO FS!!

    Also let me know before our dream if you would like the GFE experience. I thought that it was something specifically asked for during a dream. Sorry to those of you who came expecting GFE and didn't receive it!

    Now, I've always been under the impression that GFE wasn't something that one turned on or off. That it was more of the overall vibe that a provider delivered along with their services. For example. A GFE experience would the illusion of intimacy or familiarity whereas a non-GFE was just a straight business transaction or something like it. Again, I figured the whole FGE thing was just the general way an SP acted toward her clients, not something that could be requested or not requested.

    Am I wrong?

    Discuss.

  4. #1749

    Best of luck everyone

    I has been fun contributing my fictional adventures on this website. I hope all you enjoyed them and realized there was not a ounce of truth to any of them. But it was fun. To those I communicate with via text message that number is no longer working.

    I'm moving to Vermont today and leave you in the hands of some other competent artists in town.

    Best of luck.

    KC.

  5. #1748

    Policy #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman0317  [View Original Post]
    Reply to all legit inquiries even if just to say "not interested". You're not THAT busy.

    Fisherman.
    Reply in a timely manner, and at a time of day that is not suspicious. (I. E. Don't reply three days after I texted and at midnight!

  6. #1747

    Policy #2

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Please post your rates, don't make me ask in a text or phone call.

    Thanks.

    OO.
    Reply to all legit inquiries even if just to say "not interested". You're not THAT busy.

    Fisherman.

  7. #1746

    Policy #1

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSun  [View Original Post]
    The last few posts by Paige, C3, and regularguy make them top contenders to write the standard policies and procedures manual for our club. C3 is of course the chairman and chamber president as it was previously suggested. You have my gratitude and respect for all you do to make it better and easier for all of us.

    P.S. I am white knighting for C3, chairman.
    Please post your rates, don't make me ask in a text or phone call.

    Thanks.

    OO.

  8. #1745

    Forming a committee

    Quote Originally Posted by PaigeSweetStuf  [View Original Post]
    Agreed not every SP is for everyone but there are certain things that should be across the board for all them, essential business skills and sense of professionalism, courtesy and respect.
    The last few posts by Paige, C3, and regularguy make them top contenders to write the standard policies and procedures manual for our club. C3 is of course the chairman and chamber president as it was previously suggested. You have my gratitude and respect for all you do to make it better and easier for all of us.

    P.S. I am white knighting for C3, chairman.

  9. #1744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I am not stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by PaigeSweetStuf  [View Original Post]
    On that note BTW Camera 3 thanks for lunch. It is always a delight to sit down as friends and chat and share a meal. Good food the good company are priceless.
    Paige,

    I, also, enjoy time with you out in civilian life, but I do have to admit, an old fart like me walking into a restaurant with a vivacious lady such as yourself is a real rush. Every guy is staring at you and every lady is pissed.

    Until the next time.

    C3.

  10. #1743

    Thank you

    Agreed not every SP is for everyone but there are certain things that should be across the board for all them, essential business skills and sense of professionalism, courtesy and respect. There are some people I have met in this hobby I now consider friends, some good friends. The type you like to get away with, or sit down and talk with before or after, the girl friend that you go shopping with, or the gentlemen that you enjoy just getting a meal with.

    On that note BTW Camera 3 thanks for lunch. It is always a delight to sit down as friends and chat and share a meal. Good food the good company are priceless. One of my best friends in the entire world is a SP on here, she is like a sister to me.

    These friendships started a business agreement, but in time with the mutual respect it has grown into friendship. Idk about you but honestly good friends are hard to find so no matter where they come from they are a blessing.

    Xoxo.

    Paige.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy69  [View Original Post]
    PaigeSweetStuf:

    Well said; and that is why you are the most respected lady on this Orlando board. New girls trying to figure this out would do well to consider you as a role model, to learn from your experiences, and listen to your sage advice. You are always level headed, on queue with your comments, and whether or not you fulfill every man's fantasy of their perfect woman, you are never the subject of a negative review. You say what you mean and do what you say; that has earned my admiration.

    And the guys should consider your words and how they apply equally to us as well. If we don't show the ladies respect, how can we expect them to continue to satisfy our needs day in and day out. There is never any excuse for a guy to NCNS (Not Call, Not Show) for a date. Shit happens to us too, but call and let the lady know so she can take the next client that rings her phone. I read where some dudes actually use the tactic of making a date and NCNS to "get back" and some transgression and harm a lady; but two wrongs don't make a right and fighting among ourselves is not productive to making everyone safe and successful in whatever their pursuits here entail. It should never be Dudes vs Chicks on this board, it should be everyone sharing information to help each other find the proper matches, to safely exercise our free will, and to safely hobby as we choose.

    Communication is an Art. I am often slightly put-off if not offended by the tone, brevity, or lack of reply to my innocuous PM's and texts of inquiry. I hate to generalize, but it is often the younger or less seasoned ladies, but sometimes even gals that have been at this for years, and even some that have met me before, that will treat me abruptly or badly and really turn me off from wanting to see them or repeat.

    I understand that some gals learn to just get as much as they can in as short of a time as possible and move-on; don't worry about earning a client's repeat business, don't care what anyone says, just get a new name and number next month. Similarly, some guys figure a release is a release is a release; spend as little as possible and don't even think that the SP is a person just trying to get by in this world, like us. That's a poor business model for the ladies and a less than civil attitude by such guys. This board should be focused on identifying those who do not behave honorably, such as NCNS, ROB's, thugs, and those behaving dangerously. Secondly, information on offerings and skills are vitally important so that others can choose where to invest their time and treasure; but whether a gal is BBBJ or CBJ, DFK or no K, CFS or not, is just information on preferences and is not a criteria that should necessarily equate to a good or bad date, but rather levels of customer satisfaction. Not generally something to be ridiculed or punished for.

    LOL, sorry, I guess I am rambling now. Thank you, Paige for doing what you do, helping others and stimulating appropriate dialogue on our common hobby. I look forward to stopping by to see you again soon; the only thing sexier than your writings is listening to you in person during a little time and companionship session - - whatever else may happen between two consenting adults is like gravy.

  11. #1742

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Yragyrag  [View Original Post]
    Commenting on your response.

    Well I am a marathoner, so a mere "FULL-mile" would not be enough to get me going.

    But if you think you couldn't keep your hands (and maybe your lips and tongue) off me, then it just might be that "Sicilian in you". I could always try to put some of my "German in you", and see if that corrects your insatiable appetite for hot, horny, nymphomaniac sex with a decent-looking man on a soapy, sudsy, air-filled plastic love bed!

    Laters, Baby!
    Get a room you two, LOL!

  12. #1741

    PaigeSweetStuf's Advice is Sexy-Smart!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaigeSweetStuf  [View Original Post]
    So of late I am reading a lot of posts that are complaints of poor communication . . .

    . . .Courtesy goes a long way. . .

    . . .Consistency. . .

    . . .Stay safe all.

    Xoxo.

    Paige.
    PaigeSweetStuf:

    Well said; and that is why you are the most respected lady on this Orlando board. New girls trying to figure this out would do well to consider you as a role model, to learn from your experiences, and listen to your sage advice. You are always level headed, on queue with your comments, and whether or not you fulfill every man's fantasy of their perfect woman, you are never the subject of a negative review. You say what you mean and do what you say; that has earned my admiration.

    And the guys should consider your words and how they apply equally to us as well. If we don't show the ladies respect, how can we expect them to continue to satisfy our needs day in and day out. There is never any excuse for a guy to NCNS (Not Call, Not Show) for a date. Shit happens to us too, but call and let the lady know so she can take the next client that rings her phone. I read where some dudes actually use the tactic of making a date and NCNS to "get back" and some transgression and harm a lady; but two wrongs don't make a right and fighting among ourselves is not productive to making everyone safe and successful in whatever their pursuits here entail. It should never be Dudes vs Chicks on this board, it should be everyone sharing information to help each other find the proper matches, to safely exercise our free will, and to safely hobby as we choose.

    Communication is an Art. I am often slightly put-off if not offended by the tone, brevity, or lack of reply to my innocuous PM's and texts of inquiry. I hate to generalize, but it is often the younger or less seasoned ladies, but sometimes even gals that have been at this for years, and even some that have met me before, that will treat me abruptly or badly and really turn me off from wanting to see them or repeat.

    I understand that some gals learn to just get as much as they can in as short of a time as possible and move-on; don't worry about earning a client's repeat business, don't care what anyone says, just get a new name and number next month. Similarly, some guys figure a release is a release is a release; spend as little as possible and don't even think that the SP is a person just trying to get by in this world, like us. That's a poor business model for the ladies and a less than civil attitude by such guys. This board should be focused on identifying those who do not behave honorably, such as NCNS, ROB's, thugs, and those behaving dangerously. Secondly, information on offerings and skills are vitally important so that others can choose where to invest their time and treasure; but whether a gal is BBBJ or CBJ, DFK or no K, CFS or not, is just information on preferences and is not a criteria that should necessarily equate to a good or bad date, but rather levels of customer satisfaction. Not generally something to be ridiculed or punished for.

    LOL, sorry, I guess I am rambling now. Thank you, Paige for doing what you do, helping others and stimulating appropriate dialogue on our common hobby. I look forward to stopping by to see you again soon; the only thing sexier than your writings is listening to you in person during a little time and companionship session - - whatever else may happen between two consenting adults is like gravy.

  13. #1740

    I couldn't resist

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical0945  [View Original Post]
    My sweet you did just that (got a good laugh from me). Everyone knows how much I love the banter. Hell I guess it's just the Sicilian in me. But as far as "The honey pot" goes, do you actually think that I could come over to your place and we strip down naked and you start to demonstrate the art of this very interesting method that neither one of us would want to go the FULL mile!
    Commenting on your response.

    Well I am a marathoner, so a mere "FULL-mile" would not be enough to get me going.

    But if you think you couldn't keep your hands (and maybe your lips and tongue) off me, then it just might be that "Sicilian in you". I could always try to put some of my "German in you", and see if that corrects your insatiable appetite for hot, horny, nymphomaniac sex with a decent-looking man on a soapy, sudsy, air-filled plastic love bed!

    Laters, Baby!

  14. #1739

    Communication

    So of late I am reading a lot of posts that are complaints of poor communication by a few SPs that advertise on here. I am in no way trying to tell anyone how to handle their business but let me iterate a few keys to successful communication and running a business.

    State the best for of communication in your ad, not everyone has the same one. I personally prefer text due to my job where I may not be able to actually speak at the moment but can be available very shortly, I also use a text app so voice calling can be broken up if not near a solid wifi connection. Email is also good for me since my email is attached to my smartphone. This way no one questions how to contact you.

    The most important rule of all is a NCNS is unacceptable. If you were in a position within a company a NCNS would result in termination. No questions asks. So what makes you think that NCNS is acceptable in this hobby? It is essentially a business also. No successful business runs on policy where NCNS is acceptable. Why should they even consider calling you again after a NCNS? Even with a discount? If you have the time to set up an appointment you have time to contact them to cancel it. No one is saying you have to explain why but let the gentleman know so they can look elsewhere.

    Courtesy goes a long way. If I give you a reference a thank you should be in order, if You can hit my phone asking about a member you can thank me for the intel. You can bet if I don't get a thanks then you won't get a reference or referral again, mind you my rolodex is pretty damn solid. Same thing about gentlemen wanting a reference clear it with the SP first so we know who is actually contacting us first. I am not giving out any info otherwise cause I am going to be extremely pissed if someone would give my info out without clearing it with me. This is a huge safety factor. My circle is small for references and even smaller for referrals.

    Consistency. What more can I say. A proven track record says everything. When I read an SP stated I know my communication can be sketchy but no one questions my service. Hmmm. Idk about all that. Most gentlemen get turned off by the sketchy communication and won't even go thru to see how the service is.

    You won't make it in this hobby, or any business if you can't balance communication and service. Look at women who consistently get great reviews on here. They ALL know how to handle both aspects of the deal. Everyone has different standards and what they want in service but communication I think is pretty clear across the board.

    Some might get a little irritated by this post, those that do are probably those it is directed to. And that is fine also because the fine gentlemen of this community will just keep calling those can meet ALL their needs.

    Stay safe all.

    Xoxo.

    Paige.

  15. #1738

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Yragyrag  [View Original Post]
    Well then I accomplished half of my mission. It was partly meant to make you laugh, as I know you appreciate a good one.

    But I wasn't after your "honey pot". Was just making a serious offer for you to try something you seemed interested in, and see it done the right way, in case it was something you're thinking of setting up or offering to your visitors.

    I have never had a problem making donations to my favorite Honey Pot Charity.
    My sweet you did just that (got a good laugh from me). Everyone knows how much I love the banter. Hell I guess it's just the Sicilian in me. But as far as "The honey pot " goes, do you actually think that I could come over to your place and we strip down naked and you start to demonstrate the art of this very interesting method that neither one of us would want to go the FULL mile!

    Love To ALL.

    Xo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUY Always Play HARD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape