Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 11067
-
03-10-15 11:14 #1737Senior Member

Posts: 30Huh? You notice that the offer to have "hands-on" inspection and class is only being offered to the ladies. I guess us guys are on our own for figuring it out. LOL.
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
Jimmee.
-
03-10-15 00:32 #1736Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 453Thanks
Thanks a lot sweetie you helped me a bunch in one visit thanks.
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-15 23:31 #1735Banned Member

Posts: 356Honey Pot Charity
Well then I accomplished half of my mission. It was partly meant to make you laugh, as I know you appreciate a good one.
Originally Posted by Mystical0945
[View Original Post]
But I wasn't after your "honey pot". Was just making a serious offer for you to try something you seemed interested in, and see it done the right way, in case it was something you're thinking of setting up or offering to your visitors.
I have never had a problem making donations to my favorite Honey Pot Charity.
-
03-09-15 22:54 #1734Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 734Lmfao
Good God man I almost fell off my bar stool in my kitchen laughing at this! The Honey Pot ain't that damn easy to get.
Love To ALL.
Xo Ashley.
Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.
-
03-09-15 20:37 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 93What does it take to be a legend
I see the word legend used here and there, so I decided to ask what do you need to do to earn the title. To get the conversation started I am going to offer four requirements;
1) longevity, no less than one year. We recently witnessed few girls go from hot to not in just few month.
2) Mongers approval and a fairly good track record on service.
3) Sexy and enticing body that is a turn on.
4) good and reliable communication.
Who is a legend to you and why?
-
03-09-15 20:23 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 7357The world of mongering
I received a very odd and strange PM today from a certain member of this board. I will not go into all the crazy details of the PM but I will say that myself still being a relatively young man in my early thirties, I have learned a lot about the world of mongering. I remember heading out of the country with about ten of my college buddies years ago to Rio de Janiero Brazil. We traveled a very long flight to get to Rio and it was so worth it! I was at the famed Club HELP back in the old glory days as I call it and this club was billed as the largest discotheque in South America and it truly was an AMAZING sight to behold!! There were easily on any given night between 200 or 300 of the best looking working girls you could have ever imagined seeing in your life with about another 100 or so girls outside club HELP who could not afford to pay the cover fee. Mongers from all over the world came to this place. I was a frequent visit to Rio until the dollar basically crashed against the Brazilian REAL and air flights from MIA skyrocketed to between 1000 and 1500 USD. I saw some of the most beautiful "working girls" I have ever laid eyes on. My buddies and even other mongers would pick there girl for the night and some were cute some were not so cute and some were gorgeous, every shape size and color you could ever imagine. Some buddies of mine would call certain girls the best they ever had! There AFT! And then another monger would date her and say wow, she was ok but definitely not as great as the previous guy said. Point being each man is different, what I may like and admire in a young woman is just me, another man could feel the complete opposite way and that's the beauty of this game all us men has different tastes in women.
It is not, as a certain member said "well guys with low post are building up certain SP'S to a legendary status on this board" LOL. Who really cares what another monger thinks about his choice in SP'S!! LOL / I certainly could care LESS.
I was told I reviewed a new SP that I had never seen before and I went back and reposted that my post clearly said looking FORWARD to an appointment with this new young SP. This strange member who had the audacity to PM me and call me out on something so petty is mind blowing, As he may be in the beginning stages of some type of dementia OR is off his meds OR he is just plain stupid. Pay attention less to what or who other mongers are dreaming with and worry about your own dreams. Maybe you're getting too old for this hobby? Don't know and don't care, By the way a much closer venue besides Rio is the blue marlin bar inside the Delrey Casino in San Jose Costa Rica, Some of the most beautiful working girls in the world.
-
03-09-15 13:42 #1731Banned Member

Posts: 356Who needs a tub when you have the real thing?
Dear Holy Mother Of God (LOL).
Originally Posted by Mystical0945
[View Original Post]
If you'd like to come over at your own expense, I'd be glad to show you how I set the whole thing up, and let you try "loving it".
-
03-09-15 13:27 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 413Great Post
Great Post, welcome!
Dieter.
Originally Posted by JimmeeLuck
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-15 13:05 #1729Banned Member

Posts: 356Answers
I give them a copy of anything they want, since they were nice enough to let me photo / film them. And, YES, just by asking! But don't get the wrong impression, not all of them say yes.
Originally Posted by JimmeeLuck
[View Original Post]
I am single. This is a spare room for when my granddaughters visit. They picked out the decor.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
Although the ladies that visit seem to like being photographed amongst that decor also, so it's a big WIN-WIN all the way around!
-
03-09-15 12:44 #1728Senior Member

Posts: 2061I prefer:
To think of myself as a legend among the ladies. LMAO.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-15 11:28 #1727Senior Member

Posts: 2464Me the President of the Chamber of Commerce??
So, I had to go back and see what I wrote to warrant this comment. Thank you, I guess, but I know of several hundred back-door groupies that have tried to get past me to get to the band that have called me all kinds of names, but never "President," "Ambassador" or in anyway the voice of reason.
Originally Posted by JimmeeLuck
[View Original Post]
I will say this, though, no one calls me in to school anyone. No. I am pretty much an equal opportunity dick. But, I have to say after reading the whole sequence, I thought I was really on my best behavior. In fact, I thought I stuck up for you pretty well. The other guy's statements were pretty off target, unfair and unwarranted.
I do try to keep tabs on the quality of things that people write, not the quantity. Writing reviews that contain accurate and complete intel will earn respect from most of us pretty quickly. And part of that is figuring out who the White Knights are who are trying to make legendary SP's out of ladies that are good, but average at best. On the other hand, stupid statements that are obviously there to build post numbers and giving reviews of ladies you have not seen will pretty much put you on the shit list.
And never, never every tangle with Vino. That man is a legend among men.
Just sayin'.
C3.
-
03-09-15 10:30 #1726Banned Member

Posts: 1328Sir
Oh my, what the hell is up with that room decor? I assumed you were single...this is no single guys room, I assume a spare bedroom?
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-15 09:57 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 99Wow
Love the pics. I bet Yrag would have a line out the door from members of this forum if he ever offered a screening of his special home movies.
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-15 09:08 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 30You are
My new hero. I imagine you give them a copy of the photos you take, if they want. But, man oh man, videos, too? Do you give them copies of the video of their"act"? And, just by asking, huh? Who'd have ever thought. Now, that is a lesson learned, and a good lesson, too. Thank you for sharing. I don't know the other 3 ladies but I am having quite the time right now imaging specific things with Miss Froggy and then visualizing them being captured in a photo or even better in a video. I joked about her sitting in a rocker later in life, older and more mature, and telling her grandkids sweet little stories and couldn't help but see you off in some assisted living place huddled up with your buddies looking at these photos. But now, I can add that you are watching videos and re-living these moments whenever you want. Froggy is such a pure, fun-loving, sex-seeking woman that I kind of think since I know she is in this (and got introduced about a year and a half ago by a legend on this forum) just so she could partake and experience whenever she wants to I do believe she is in school at ucf or fsu but not sure about the thesis thing but that's what I heard. She is smart as a whip and I haven't found too many things she says "no" to. She is clearly a submissive who is eager to please, win attention and favor, and seeks constant reinforcement that she is liked. For a while there she'd say in her ads that she'd drive an hour to suck your dick. Now that's a keeper. Although, I have not seen an ad lately, maybe she is trying the utr route? She is a delight and will take direction well and fun to talk to. Before, during and after. I can see that part when she is working on getting both of the boys in her mouth and she does that killer look up into your eyes and you just want to melt. Or when she is in doggie and grabbing the sheets and she lets you take a little Greek tour. But best is either when she is finishing you off with that unbelievable mouth of hers or when you are dining on that over-sized 3rd frog leg and you have fiv and also anal. That clit is impressive.
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
I don't know how you can handle the action and the filming especially if you have your fingers in various holes and your mouth on her clit. Maybe you have an assistant. Yeah, that's it, I'll audton for the assistant's job LOL. Anyway, you are one lucky guy. Thanks, I'll try just asking next time. Is it too crazy to ask for more photos?
JLuck.
-
03-09-15 00:38 #1723Banned Member

Posts: 356Believe It or Not
I have heard SPs and others state that SPs would allow photos for an extra fee.
Originally Posted by JimmeeLuck
[View Original Post]
While I have never paid, I usually ask to take some photos to post with the review I will write after the appointment. If they say yes, then I also ask if they mind if I video record their "act" for my own personal use later. And here, some say sure, while others say no.
I have both photos and videos of the likes of Izzy, Dallas, Feeling Froggy and Monica Murno. You never know what they may allow for free, unless you just ask! I normally only have outcalls, so many of the photos I have posted in the past have the same background for different women. Examples are below. And "NO", don't even ask for any of the videos!












Reply With Quote




