Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8585
    Part of the reason I am successful is that I put in the hours. Many Hours. After work today I messaged girls till midnite. I got a few maybes and one pretty solid hit (pictured) from a young spinner. We are going to do a "no sex, no money" date. I love that phrase. I forget who posted it (and it may have been on my local NP thread) but it is now part of my repertoire. Thanks guy, whoever you are. And if the girl happens to change her mind on the date? Well if I only get her off, no sugar. If she gets me off as well then I do pay.

    Since I started on SA I have tried to limit myself to the 18-20 any race, slender or athletic. There are so many girls (as I am new). Over time I will see a diminishing return. But the girls on SA respond at a much higher percentage than SD4M at this point. Of course I was experimenting with my new approach (learned on this thread). And while I did score enough with my old approach to keep me busy I am sure I lost out on a lot of good pussy. BTW... It took me over a year of reading this thread everyday to modify my approach. On SD4M I was just basically asking them if they wanted to hook up in my intro letter. Having had virtually no dating experience until my 50's I had a lot to learn. I married very young and was really only serious with 5 women in 30 years except for pussy that fell in my lap. And I never dated in H.S. Same story. I just waited for them to hit on me. And just did hookups. Not formal dating per se. I still lean heavily to the hookup style because that is what I am comfortable with. I would rather fuck than talk anyway.

    As you can tell by the pics I post I mostly date black girls (because I like them). And hitting them up cold doesn't really put them off too much as long as you do it with some style. But with this softer approach I am getting all races except the white girls. I just dont have the patience for their BS. If they could out perform the non-white girls in the FC I might put up with it. But honestly as hard as they try (and some really put in the effort) I have never had sex anywhere near as good as with a black or asian girl (except once with a russian GF). I am still new to latinas and have only banged a few so I dont have a read on them yet. Although my one regular "Sugar" is half mexican but identifies as native american. One thing I love about L.A. is the diversity. I am originally from an area that was just black or white and no mixed girls as back in the day mixing was not tolerated in my hometown. But the times they are a changin. I am now going to apply the same tactic on SD4M and see what happens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

  2. #8584
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    You can give the 18's an extra point on the looks. Unless she's got ads up on CL or asking you to meet her at her notel room, it's all the same fun.
    Her pics and number lead to nothing.

  3. #8583
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    This one agreed to do the M&G in the FC. I guess that makes her a UTR, but I post any girl on here that was met on a SD site. She is about a 7, but the pics make her look like an 8. Maybe she will surprise me. When they are 18 I cut them a little slack.
    You can give the 18's an extra point on the looks. Unless she's got ads up on CL or asking you to meet her at her notel room, it's all the same fun.

  4. #8582
    This one agreed to do the M&G in the FC. I guess that makes her a UTR, but I post any girl on here that was met on a SD site. She is about a 7, but the pics make her look like an 8. Maybe she will surprise me. When they are 18 I cut them a little slack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎   a1.jpg‎  

  5. #8581
    Well from all my M&G's the last few weeks I now have three new choices (all from SA). The french / latina 19 year old spinner I had the $0 sugar car date with a week ago. She was all pouty last night because we can not seem to get our schedules to align. And failed to do so again today. Except this time its on her. I was going to see her even though I have only had one day off from the FC in the last week. But she is so sexy I figured it wouldn't matter.

    The 21 year old tiny dancer I met twice and now she is ready for the FC. She is so aloof. I did get her to smile on the second M&G. I am really not sure what her issues are. Maybe she has just been hurt in the past. She seems agreeable yet cool at the same time.

    But the newest girl, (a chatty 19 year old), new as in I just contacted her for the first time yesterday, is coming over tomorrow to hangout for an M&G / FC date as she said she was totally comfortable just from our convos.

    I am going to pick her up straight from her job (an upscale clothing store) which is only 10 minutes from me. She apologized for not being able to stay overnite (sweet girl). Something I never do anyway. This girl is so excited she can't stop txting me. She is someone I can talk to easily. So we will definitely have a good time unless she is weak in the FC. A chance we all take. I have my regulars on hold till the weekend. So I have all week to explore new pussy.

    My new ATF is on call as she has finally secured some reliable babysitting. I have her on a strict eight hundred a month for 4 months now. This month she will tap it out at about the 20th of the month at a $ a date. I asked her "then what?" She said not to worry. At this point she is "adickted" so I am not too worried. We only had one month so far where her dates exceeded the allowance. And that was only by one date. It will be interesting to see if she is willing to go 2 or 3 dates over.

    Here is a moderately interesting site I ran across that has someuseful dating / relationship advice. It's not a competing site to this one so hopefully its ok to put the link here.

    blackgirlsareeasy.com/.

  6. #8580
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkMcQuickley  [View Original Post]
    I wish there were more women like this. Once you've had a taste of one who is really into sex, it is very hard to go back. These are the rarest of all Unicorns.
    I remember reading back in my work out days that the ones that take hormones (testosterone) go into sexual overdrive.

  7. #8579

    Hard-bodied SBs

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So the question is, do the SD's on USA like some real muscle on their babes?
    I wish there were more women like this. Once you've had a taste of one who is really into sex, it is very hard to go back. These are the rarest of all Unicorns.

  8. #8578

    Nostalgia

    I realized today while doing my daily SA search that there are a fair number of profiles I have had the (mostly) good fortune to have already sampled their talents. It made me realize just how lucky I am to have discovered the sugar bowl and how much this forum has made the experience so delightful. I'm definitely addicted. Does anyone else ever peruse the sugar baby sites and see the ones you've already done?

  9. #8577
    Last last post. The girl from yesterday messaged me to say she was miffed that I didn't pay $ for the M&G. I guess she got confused. That would have been one expensive starbucks. At the end of todays M&G I forgot that I told the tiny dancer to txt me after her workout. And she did. But I am not breaking plans with my ATF to see her. Her big problem is scheduling. But I,ll get to her. The girl below that I been messaging all day says we can go straight to FC on the first date. Yeah. I found her IG and twitter. These girls should be more careful. But she looks to be a very normal shop girl that likes to drink a little too much on the weekend. But she is so ready. Just the way we like them.

    heres a good one.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...ersation-inbox

    "1000 per meet to start, we can work something out later."

  10. #8576
    This is my last post of the day unless I hookup with anyone but my ATF.

    Another positive response to my steps messages.

    "I have to admit that your honesty during this conversation has made me respect you as well as have an interest in meeting with you. When you explained your reasoning for not doing 200-300 dollar dates it really did make a lot of sense to me. I'm looking for a long term arrangement myself so I hope we do click & that it actually works out. "

    Hope springs eternal. I just spoke to her on the phone and will again later tonite. She is so ready. She posted her profile about 4 or 5 months ago and says I will be the first guy she is comfortable enough with to meet.

    21 light skinned mixed girl. White/Latina ? Didnt ask. A solid 8 from her pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

  11. #8575
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a favored brand for XX wide body models?
    Astroglide with the purple top. Best all around. Get the CVS generic version for a third less. Same quality.

  12. #8574
    Today I went on M&G number two with the tiny dancer girl from a few weeks ago. The vibe I got after our first M&G was one of dis-interest. But she kept txting me over the last few weeks here and there.

    Today we just sat out in the car for 20 minutes and got straight to the point. I gave her my famous line "that every relationship starts with a one night stand". And she agreed. The next date is straight to the FC to see if there is any real chemistry.

    She is another 7/9 (my sweet spot). A pro hollywood dancer (not a stripper). A very down to earth 21 year old. She let me feel the merchandise a little (tight and toned from head to toe) but no kissing, just a peck or two. I always like to get a little something just to get an idea if we are gonna have any sparks. So no luck this time but i am optimistic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

  13. #8573

    Lube

    I always stick with natural edible oils -coconut, almond, grapeseed, and olive. They are organic, edible, and you can cook with them, especially when the vagina gets smokin'.

    Circumcision -Damn! If pleasure from sex got any greater (if I weren't circumcised) I don't know if I could stand it! Basically the head of the penis slips and slides inside the foreskin so its like fucking yourself.

    Condom solutions I read about:

    A little scissor slit in the end allows the big dog to break through after a few heavy thrusts, allowing that oh so great BB feeling. I broke through naturally once with a crazy hot 9/9 18 yr old Baby, and the transition from covered to bare was amazing. Now if you truly want coverage don't do it. If the SB is on The Pill but wants to protect herself from clean as a whistle you it is a strategy.

    Anybody have a favored brand for XX wide body models?

    Another condom strategy is to lube up before putting the condom on. You will slip and slide around inside the condom which feels sort of like the vagina.

  14. #8572
    [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

  15. #8571

    Thanks Dolato. Now another question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]

    If the bleeding is more on the shaft due to the constant friction, then use lube. You can even use lube to ease the friction with the condom, but be careful it's not too much or it'll slip off. I always have water based lube with me. I don't need to constantly reapply with some girls, but it comes in handy and I use it generously. Just another expense to the hobby.
    The bleeding / soreness is on the shaft due to the skin getting tangled with the hair & condom so circumcision will not be of any help. I was surprised to learn that removal of the foreskin meant loss of the most sensitive part of the penis leading to a reduction in the feeling of pleasure.

    So what water based lube would you recommend? Something that allows oral after application but is not flavored -tasteless.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape