Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 11028
-
04-26-15 19:33 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 2952It is always a good idea to drive a good distance on empty streets. I usually drive at least 10 blocks or a minimum of 3/4" of mile or more. It is also a good idea to find a area where you can only enter from one direction. This reduces the amount of traffic passing by.
Originally Posted by QuincyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 18:56 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 66Umm you can't, that's obviously part of the game.
Originally Posted by QuincyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 15:54 #4276Regular Member

Posts: 2Safety
Sorry for the naive question but I really need an advice. I would like to take a drive to the av and more likely to catch something, but how can I do this being "sure" that no LEOs or others can "disturb" me?
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-15 09:47 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 279Our teachable minute LOL
COMMON NIGHTWALKER. Section 53 of chapter 272 of our General Laws provides that "common night walkers. . . Shall be punished. . . . ".
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
In order to prove the defendant guilty of this offense, the Commonwealth must prove two things beyond a reasonable doubt: First: That the defendant was walking the streets at night; and Second: That the defendant was attempting to solicit someone to engage in an unlawful sexual act, such as an act of prostitution.
-
04-24-15 22:56 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 57They're out there, but quality lacking
Saw about 4 confirmed SWs tonight in a couple hours of early evening cruising, mostly down by Tedeschis. Two BSW, one of which was cute, the other had to be 250 and was aggressively approaching anyone and everyone. A couple of WSW, neither of much quality. I chose not to partake of what was available.
-
04-05-15 15:16 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 2682Hopefully they'll be returning from their state funded vacations soon.
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
04-05-15 14:37 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 111There were 3 SW's right on Dot Ave, Fields corner around 9 pm Sat night. 4 LEO's stopped a decent looking HSW and we're searching her, there were none after that. I got out of there at 11.
Originally Posted by ParForMe
[View Original Post]
I'm sure with the weather changing, there will be a lot more on the way.
-
03-31-15 11:56 #4271Regular Member

Posts: 14Simple question
So I know weather has been an issue, but I have been driving dot on and off since late Jan and hardly seen anything. So my question is are you typically finding them right on DOT or are you zig zaging up down side streets. I saw some comments about side streets near Ashmont which is what made me wonder if that's why I have had such bad luck?
-
03-22-15 00:11 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 518Joke
I see it as a troll joke, LOL.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-15 19:29 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 67I know who you're talking about. She's gross. Even by dot ave standards.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-15 23:49 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 1253At burger King.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 23:56 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 518One drive
Drove around for 20 minutes. Saw a tall skinny BSW near Pho Le, just standing there, I drove by, stopped, looked at her and continued on. Wasn't in the mood for skin and bones, where are the thick gals at?
-
03-07-15 21:35 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 2682"Common Nightwalking".
Originally Posted by DocoTeen3
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
03-07-15 13:59 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 67Around 8 pm.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-15 13:55 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 67Damn. Where was this? Can they just arrest them for walking around?
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






