Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #145

    Some recommendations?

    Hello fellow mongers! I will be visiting Raleigh for one day. Wanted to take some good service there. Can anyone recommend me few of the best gems in Raleigh. $ is not an issue and can go a bit up if it worth it. I am looking for complete GFE with full open menu.

  2. #144

    Hey mongers

    Looking for some help. I met this little spinner in the GSO in the early 2000's. Her name is Stephanie (actual name) I wanted to know if anyone knows her. She was an escort that I got to dream about for free. Thanks for the help. Be safe out there. I included pictures also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  3. #143

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    What shift does she work? She looks very hot. Claims to be GFE. Would like to see her in action at the club. And not say a word about her ad.
    She is very hot! Early 40's but a smoking body with a great ass and nice fake boobs. She was working a couple of weeks ago on a Friday night when I went wanted a dance from her but she was with a customer the entire time. She goes by Samantha instead of Sammi at the club.

  4. #142

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? She dances at TMC in Raleigh and she's hot but haven't seen any reviews and charges $500 hour. She's blonde early 40's with a smoking body!
    I have seen her once after a night at TMC. Was a great time but a little pricey. If you have the cash you will not regret spending the money. I have a friend that see's her once a month or so. He enjoys the trip.

  5. #141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? She dances at TMC in Raleigh and she's hot but haven't seen any reviews and charges $500 hour. She's blonde early 40's with a smoking body!
    What shift does she work? She looks very hot. Claims to be GFE. Would like to see her in action at the club. And not say a word about her ad.

  6. #140

    Anna rousseau

    Tried her out. I'd say a 5 on looks, ok attitude and service. But this was a while back. Have found better play for the money.

  7. #139

    Sammi Apres Vous?

    Anybody seen her? She dances at TMC in Raleigh and she's hot but haven't seen any reviews and charges $500 hour. She's blonde early 40's with a smoking body!

  8. #138

    Website too explicit?

    She is advertising on Eros and her ad and website are pretty convincing! But her website is also very explicit, more than I believe I've seen. Any cause for concern? Has anyone met with her?

    http://amaiax.com/

  9. #137

    Sian

    Fellas,

    I'm new to the forum, however been a hobbyist for a while now. Was wondering if anyone has had a dream with Sian? Was going to be in town shortly, and was thinking about trying to meet up.

  10. #136

    Anna Rousseau

    http://www.anna-rousseau.com/

    Young (21), low volume, pretty (face 8 and body 9), $ $ $ hour, GFE, good kisser, nice clean daty, BBBJ, msog. Fun time and recommend.

  11. #135

    Suggestions

    Invest some time. RTFF. TOFTT. Report back. Repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Btwuandme  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I'm new to the state and area. In search a sexy female with a good attitude to have some fun with. Race is not an issue, the more flavors the better. I'm all about being discrete. I need a heads up as to who is legit or who is setting traps. Help me out with any suggestions!

  12. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWillyWill  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-time/18471807

    Has anyone had experience with her?
    I haven't scene any reviews on her, if her pics are real you would think there would be a review somewhere.

  13. #133

    On the hunt

    Fellas I'm new to the state and area. In search a sexy female with a good attitude to have some fun with. Race is not an issue, the more flavors the better. I'm all about being discrete. I need a heads up as to who is legit or who is setting traps. Help me out with any suggestions!

  14. #132

    Experienc

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtPhan  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering that myself. Thinking of TOFTT but want to be cautious. Pics seem TGTBT.
    I can't seem to find her on TER, but googling her number brings up the same basic ad in a few places. Tineye can't find her either.

  15. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWillyWill  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-time/18471807

    Has anyone had experience with her?
    Was wondering that myself. Thinking of TOFTT but want to be cautious. Pics seem TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape