Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,661 to 30,675 of 30805
-
01-10-16 00:06 #145Senior Member

Posts: 118Some recommendations?
Hello fellow mongers! I will be visiting Raleigh for one day. Wanted to take some good service there. Can anyone recommend me few of the best gems in Raleigh. $ is not an issue and can go a bit up if it worth it. I am looking for complete GFE with full open menu.
-
06-17-15 18:57 #144Senior Member

Posts: 240Hey mongers
Looking for some help. I met this little spinner in the GSO in the early 2000's. Her name is Stephanie (actual name) I wanted to know if anyone knows her. She was an escort that I got to dream about for free. Thanks for the help. Be safe out there. I included pictures also.
-
05-24-15 08:24 #143Senior Member

Posts: 279Sammi
She is very hot! Early 40's but a smoking body with a great ass and nice fake boobs. She was working a couple of weeks ago on a Friday night when I went wanted a dance from her but she was with a customer the entire time. She goes by Samantha instead of Sammi at the club.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-15 22:28 #142Senior Member

Posts: 157Sammi
I have seen her once after a night at TMC. Was a great time but a little pricey. If you have the cash you will not regret spending the money. I have a friend that see's her once a month or so. He enjoys the trip.
Originally Posted by SportsFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-15 21:50 #141Senior Member

Posts: 619Sammi
What shift does she work? She looks very hot. Claims to be GFE. Would like to see her in action at the club. And not say a word about her ad.
Originally Posted by SportsFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-15 18:04 #140Senior Member

Posts: 226Anna rousseau
Tried her out. I'd say a 5 on looks, ok attitude and service. But this was a while back. Have found better play for the money.
-
05-23-15 15:47 #139Senior Member

Posts: 279Sammi Apres Vous?
Anybody seen her? She dances at TMC in Raleigh and she's hot but haven't seen any reviews and charges $500 hour. She's blonde early 40's with a smoking body!
-
05-21-15 12:25 #138Regular Member

Posts: 22Website too explicit?
She is advertising on Eros and her ad and website are pretty convincing! But her website is also very explicit, more than I believe I've seen. Any cause for concern? Has anyone met with her?
http://amaiax.com/
-
04-28-15 23:29 #137Regular Member

Posts: 13Sian
Fellas,
I'm new to the forum, however been a hobbyist for a while now. Was wondering if anyone has had a dream with Sian? Was going to be in town shortly, and was thinking about trying to meet up.
-
04-21-15 18:27 #136Senior Member

Posts: 374Anna Rousseau
http://www.anna-rousseau.com/
Young (21), low volume, pretty (face 8 and body 9), $ $ $ hour, GFE, good kisser, nice clean daty, BBBJ, msog. Fun time and recommend.
-
03-07-15 04:21 #135Senior Member

Posts: 720Suggestions
Invest some time. RTFF. TOFTT. Report back. Repeat.
Originally Posted by Btwuandme
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-15 03:56 #134Senior Member

Posts: 283I haven't scene any reviews on her, if her pics are real you would think there would be a review somewhere.
Originally Posted by BigWillyWill
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-15 22:19 #133Regular Member

Posts: 1On the hunt
Fellas I'm new to the state and area. In search a sexy female with a good attitude to have some fun with. Race is not an issue, the more flavors the better. I'm all about being discrete. I need a heads up as to who is legit or who is setting traps. Help me out with any suggestions!
-
12-17-14 07:54 #132Regular Member

Posts: 6Experienc
I can't seem to find her on TER, but googling her number brings up the same basic ad in a few places. Tineye can't find her either.
Originally Posted by ButtPhan
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-14 22:27 #131Senior Member

Posts: 28Was wondering that myself. Thinking of TOFTT but want to be cautious. Pics seem TGTBT.
Originally Posted by BigWillyWill
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




