Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14681

    Tee and see massage / kissimmee

    Was in the area and tried a few places on 535 and were busy at the time and finally ended up at t & see spa. Paid 60 for half and was taken to the room by one of the older looking Asian s. She had on a red top and blue jean tights. Started with the rub which was so so at best. Was ok with some roaming and played with her ass and pussy for awhile. After 20 minutes was asked to turn over and began to massage my chest and she stayed very close to the boys and asked what I wanted. Got her to drop her pants and do some 69 action while she oiled my hard rod for me and began rubbing faster and faster. Her pussy got wet fast and didn't mind at all. Lifted her t- shirt and sucked her very small tits till I finally exploded. Asked if I feel much better now and began to clean me up. Got me some water and then gave her a generous tip and she said thank you and come back again. She gets the job done for an old Asian and not pretty to look at. Face is messed up.

  2. #14680
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog17  [View Original Post]
    Well happened to be near Windsong and had seen there ad with some freash faces so I thought, what the hell, I'll TOFTT because I am team player. Well, I found Bertha's slightly younger sister (those who have had the experience at the old IHOP will enjoy the inside joke). Didn't get her name, didn't want to, closed my eyes really tight and tried to relax. 60 for the hour. Nice rub, no draping, got down to the flip and nothing. Wasn't about to try to roam but thought for sure I'd get a HE. Asked at the end for a little rub in that area and was given the Heisman. Thanked Bertha, Jr for wasting my hour and rode off into the sunset, well the other way actually. Went to Magic for a TS and nice rub. Drew Yumi by luck and was reminded what a solid place Magic is. Great TS. Super playful gal. Great rack, perfect body, super playful. Best part she didn't have to be told what to do, she just knew. Left very happy and very relieved some places actually get it. Hot towels after so I was cleaned and refreshed. Oh and the rub was top notch too. One of the best I have had in a long time. YMMV but I would ask for Yumi by name. I saw another girl there, cute kind of red hair but face was not as good as Yumi. I am going back to my A-Rod superstar mentally and not going to TOFTT for a while. Good Luck -- Dog.
    "given the Hiesmen". LOL.

  3. #14679

    Windsong and Magic

    Well happened to be near Windsong and had seen there ad with some freash faces so I thought, what the hell, I'll TOFTT because I am team player. Well, I found Bertha's slightly younger sister (those who have had the experience at the old IHOP will enjoy the inside joke). Didn't get her name, didn't want to, closed my eyes really tight and tried to relax. 60 for the hour. Nice rub, no draping, got down to the flip and nothing. Wasn't about to try to roam but thought for sure I'd get a HE. Asked at the end for a little rub in that area and was given the Heisman. Thanked Bertha, Jr for wasting my hour and rode off into the sunset, well the other way actually. Went to Magic for a TS and nice rub. Drew Yumi by luck and was reminded what a solid place Magic is. Great TS. Super playful gal. Great rack, perfect body, super playful. Best part she didn't have to be told what to do, she just knew. Left very happy and very relieved some places actually get it. Hot towels after so I was cleaned and refreshed. Oh and the rub was top notch too. One of the best I have had in a long time. YMMV but I would ask for Yumi by name. I saw another girl there, cute kind of red hair but face was not as good as Yumi. I am going back to my A-Rod superstar mentally and not going to TOFTT for a while. Good Luck -- Dog.

  4. #14678

    Re: Skylar at Luxsa

    Finally had the pleasure of meeting Skylar at Luxsa the other day. What can I say about this little beauty that has not already been said. She is personable, friendly, attentive and super attractive. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. She did not rush and paid total attention to me. Something I think some girls lack. She is definitely a keeper and will most definitely repeat, threepeat, etc.

  5. #14677
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    One-third of that statement is true.
    Married or not she's hot, she has a kid so she likes to f. ,. Not members here, but I have seen her many times and it just kept getting better and better. Trust is earned not given. .

  6. #14676

    More code red

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog17  [View Original Post]
    As they said in A Few Good Men, "Truth? You can't handle the Truth. " Sometimes it hard to take the truth for what it is, but that is what makes this board great. Tanya is a great lady. I am pretty sure she doesn't want to be reviewed on here and some of us respect that, others may not know it and some don't care. Beauty of this board is the truth sort of sifts out through the process. But the one thing it never tolerates is bullshit in big loads. I applaud our good brother JH for calling BS and the others for there opinions. I guess my two cents for Hairy3 is if you are going to white knight for someone don't spew garbage and not expect a "Code Red. ".
    Col. Nathan are. Jessep:

    You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

    Lieutenant J. G. Daniel Kaffe:

    Did you order the code red law dog?

    Great movie.

  7. #14675

    Kissimmee Latins

    Has anyone tried Paula for a body rub. She says she is on 192 in Kissimmee. Any intel is appreciated.

    Thanks.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...latina/7074836

  8. #14674

    You can't handle the truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimhatz  [View Original Post]
    My man, you have 3 post and they are all on Tanya so what kind of truth are you telling. If a SM says they had some fun with her why should we take your word that they are not telling the truth. Really.
    As they said in A Few Good Men, "Truth? You can't handle the Truth. " Sometimes it hard to take the truth for what it is, but that is what makes this board great. Tanya is a great lady. I am pretty sure she doesn't want to be reviewed on here and some of us respect that, others may not know it and some don't care. Beauty of this board is the truth sort of sifts out through the process. But the one thing it never tolerates is bullshit in big loads. I applaud our good brother JH for calling BS and the others for there opinions. I guess my two cents for Hairy3 is if you are going to white knight for someone don't spew garbage and not expect a "Code Red. ".

  9. #14673

    Telling the truth LOL

    My man, you have 3 post and they are all on Tanya so what kind of truth are you telling. If a SM says they had some fun with her why should we take your word that they are not telling the truth. Really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy3  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Tanya for about three years and have seen no signs of any kind of extras or HE. If anyone on the board says otherwise I would have to question wether they are telling the truth. Another point, what kind of sick fuck goes in for a massage and masterbates. That's fucked up! She does give a great massage and she is very sweet!

  10. #14672

  11. #14671

    Lurker contributions

    So after being very active on the Phoenix board when I lived there, I took some time off, have since moved back to Orlando and have benefited greatly from such an active board here. I've been lurking for a while here but figured it was time to once again make steps toward senior membership. I've been back in Orlando for about four months and here are some of my recent dreams:

    Lake Howell Road Mia and Michelle:

    I've dreamed with both of these ladies at separate times. Mia is by far sexier, but I was able to get Michelle fully comfortable and willing to FS (we didn't). For fast relief these ladies are ok, but I wouldn't go out of my way to make something happen. Maybe with Mia, but their set up is so weird and I don't have Mia's direct digits.

    Heidi:

    All spoken on the board about Heidi is true. I'm new to the Orlando scene, but after some serious digging and research, I am comfortable to say that Heidi was Hanna Banana back in the day. Can anyone confirm this? Massage with Heidi was good and finish was enjoyable. I felt the slightest bit rushed as there was a fellow monger waiting in his truck outside, but all in, it was good and I would see her again to see if menu opened up a bit.

    Artist Touch Pamela:

    Very enjoyable massage with a great finish. She asked me to not go into to details, but she was very comfortable with me so YMMV. I like her studio location and would definitely visit her again. Call her if you like them more seasoned and experienced.

    Jenna:

    I've been on the unicorn hunt for a while and dream of finding an lmt who gives an amazing massage with all the other goodies. Visited Jenna and struck out, but as others have said, it seems like she takes a bit to get comfortable with you. She is super sexy and unassuming and gives an incredible massage. I will return. User beware: she doesn't have a shower and you will be caked in lotion so plan accordingly.

    That should be all for now. If anyone has any Baldwin Park area recommendations I'd love to hear them.

  12. #14670
    Quote Originally Posted by CastinShadows  [View Original Post]
    Tanya is married, totally legit and isn't working out if her house any more.
    One-third of that statement is true.

  13. #14669

    Tanya

    I've been seeing Tanya for about three years and have seen no signs of any kind of extras or HE. If anyone on the board says otherwise I would have to question wether they are telling the truth. Another point, what kind of sick fuck goes in for a massage and masterbates. That's fucked up! She does give a great massage and she is very sweet!

  14. #14668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493

    Good Question

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopp  [View Original Post]
    Why is everyone paying these massage parlors so much when you can hire a sp and def get full service and have them give you a massage I mean I've been to a few and not all the woman are that good looking to be shelling out that kinda dough when you can pick from some of the best providers we have in our little community and get way more for your money I mean you can't tell me there massages are that great that you would she'll out a door fee plus another 1 or 2 $$ more for FS or a handy when you can get some very highly reviewed and skilled ladies for a fraction of that.

    Just curious.

    Stay safe.

    Porkchopp.
    My thoughts exactly! Noticed a few of the negative post for a certain Orlando rub parlor got deleted anyone know what happened to them?

  15. #14667

    Not Like Any AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishPub  [View Original Post]
    I paid her a visit at her new location in Altamonte last week. She is very sweet massage is okay. The problem she is becoming like a AMP, rubs your back for 10 minutes and has you flip. She is very cute, great body. Some mutual touching is allowed, She maybe naked. Definitely HE, a little bite of a tease with her tongue, NURU. Not sure if I will repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/4917031316.html
    Sorry, but do not know what AMPs you might be referring to. The reason many of got to AMPs in the first place is generally they offer legitimate massages which exceed what if offered by Licenses Massage Therapists (LMT). If you are not going to a place which offers a table shower and a quality massage (not some lame ass body rub) then you are getting ripped off and have no one to blame but yourself. Magic, Oriental Healing Therapy, Spa Serenity, Tokyo Spa are just a few that do not cheat you on time and offer legit massages. They also to the best of my knowledge change towels and sheets after each client.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape