Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14669

    Tanya

    I've been seeing Tanya for about three years and have seen no signs of any kind of extras or HE. If anyone on the board says otherwise I would have to question wether they are telling the truth. Another point, what kind of sick fuck goes in for a massage and masterbates. That's fucked up! She does give a great massage and she is very sweet!

  2. #14668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493

    Good Question

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopp  [View Original Post]
    Why is everyone paying these massage parlors so much when you can hire a sp and def get full service and have them give you a massage I mean I've been to a few and not all the woman are that good looking to be shelling out that kinda dough when you can pick from some of the best providers we have in our little community and get way more for your money I mean you can't tell me there massages are that great that you would she'll out a door fee plus another 1 or 2 $$ more for FS or a handy when you can get some very highly reviewed and skilled ladies for a fraction of that.

    Just curious.

    Stay safe.

    Porkchopp.
    My thoughts exactly! Noticed a few of the negative post for a certain Orlando rub parlor got deleted anyone know what happened to them?

  3. #14667

    Not Like Any AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishPub  [View Original Post]
    I paid her a visit at her new location in Altamonte last week. She is very sweet massage is okay. The problem she is becoming like a AMP, rubs your back for 10 minutes and has you flip. She is very cute, great body. Some mutual touching is allowed, She maybe naked. Definitely HE, a little bite of a tease with her tongue, NURU. Not sure if I will repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/4917031316.html
    Sorry, but do not know what AMPs you might be referring to. The reason many of got to AMPs in the first place is generally they offer legitimate massages which exceed what if offered by Licenses Massage Therapists (LMT). If you are not going to a place which offers a table shower and a quality massage (not some lame ass body rub) then you are getting ripped off and have no one to blame but yourself. Magic, Oriental Healing Therapy, Spa Serenity, Tokyo Spa are just a few that do not cheat you on time and offer legit massages. They also to the best of my knowledge change towels and sheets after each client.

  4. #14666

    Kississimee visitor looking for advice

    Hey all -.

    I'll be in town later this month and would like a little advice. I've tried reading through the forum but it's difficult to follow for someone who doesn't know the area well.

    I'm staying off Oren Brown in Kississimee and I'm looking for a half decent massage with HE. I'm not looking for FS. Strongly prefer a Caucasian provider. I'm not into AMPs. And if it's not asking too much someplace fairly close by. Feel free to PM if you like. Happy to reciprocate with info for anyone visiting Nashville.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    JLB.

  5. #14665

    Tanya

    Quote Originally Posted by CastinShadows  [View Original Post]
    Tanya is married, totally legit and isn't working out if her house any more.
    I have not seen her in about 6 months because of her location. Her always works out of a room at an apt. Complex. She talked about being a single mother. Good massage but Very limited menu, self service with her teasing. I will probably try her new location soon.

  6. #14664

    Ukraine Tanya

    This cute lady worked in a room next to Waterford not a home. She provided excellent massage and after a few visits opened up a bit. Self service with some help below.

    Quote Originally Posted by CastinShadows  [View Original Post]
    Tanya is married, totally legit and isn't working out if her house any more.

  7. #14663

    Spunky

    I paid her a visit at her new location in Altamonte last week. She is very sweet massage is okay. The problem she is becoming like a AMP, rubs your back for 10 minutes and has you flip. She is very cute, great body. Some mutual touching is allowed, She maybe naked. Definitely HE, a little bite of a tease with her tongue, NURU. Not sure if I will repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/4917031316.html

  8. #14662
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog17  [View Original Post]
    Normally I hate Kissimmee dreams, usually too much risk and not enough reward. But I saw Andrea's ad, she is a hot chick from Dominican Republic who is working with a Latin lady who has been running ads on FB massage in different locations for a while and I thought, what the hell. Couple of texts and a call and the appoinment was set. Super sexy looking lady with great rack. Was so looking forward to a good rub and tug. I got good rub. She virtually ran away from my advances, everytime I tried to get handsy she moved away, but as we progressed she moved away less. We had great conversation and shared some laughs. Uncovered on table. I flipped and my flag pole was at attention, throbbing to get some relief. She even alluded to the fact that she had so much hair on her head that if she couldn't see and grabbed something she shouldn't that it would be understandable. I thought for sure I was in and then she finished the rub and said she would be outside. I couldn't even get her to stay for self service. At this point my balls were aching. Frustrated, I left and went to Balance Massage spa on Central Florida Parkway where my little asian Olive Oil look a-like gave me a great rub and wonderful relief with a topless handy. Andrea was sexy and I wish she was better to me. I have had this happen a few times, very rarely, and usually by much better massage therapists. It was nice do discover BAlance but still hate Kissimmee except for Mya who is one of my ATFs.
    I had the EXACT same experience with Andrea. I'm planning to return for visit No. 2 some time soon, and hoping for better things. I found her rack to be quite mesmerizing.

  9. #14661

    Skylar at LUXSA

    I have been going to LUXSA for awhile and Skylar is my new ATF for massages. Amazing figure, great personality and exceptional service. A trifecta!

  10. #14660
    Quote Originally Posted by Tynon  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I enjoy the MP because of these three reasons. First two are MP specific. The last one pertains as to how much risk is involved on my part. As I'm relatively new to central Florida area, I'd rather go to MP for now and have reviewed four of them. I don't have to worry about scheduling appointments, a two-call system, going to a "weird" part of town, and any shenanigans thereafter. True, it might not be FS or anything, but I'm not in the mood to worry.

    As a side, I'll ask again. Where I lived previously (overseas), brothels were legal and AMP's had many massage therapists who were on student visas. Thus the AMPs had younger women (most in their 20's) and higher turnover (every few months). Are there any similar AMPs locally?
    I agree, the part of not worrying about who may be there waiting for you is the main reason I'm an AMP guy, well that and I rove asians. I can't speak for certain and although its not exactly local, I'm thinking Tampa probably has a bunch of younger providers.

  11. #14659

    Tanya

    Quote Originally Posted by CastinShadows  [View Original Post]
    Tanya is married, totally legit and isn't working out if her house any more.
    I have never seen Tanya in her home. She worked in a little room at an apartment complex. She was married but that was a while back unless she got married since I last saw her in Nov.

  12. #14658

    Proceed with caution

    Google the pics. They come up in all areas of the country. I bet the one who shows up is not the girl in the pics.

  13. #14657

  14. #14656

    Kissimmee Blue Balls and AMP cleanup

    Normally I hate Kissimmee dreams, usually too much risk and not enough reward. But I saw Andrea's ad, she is a hot chick from Dominican Republic who is working with a Latin lady who has been running ads on FB massage in different locations for a while and I thought, what the hell. Couple of texts and a call and the appoinment was set. Super sexy looking lady with great rack. Was so looking forward to a good rub and tug. I got good rub. She virtually ran away from my advances, everytime I tried to get handsy she moved away, but as we progressed she moved away less. We had great conversation and shared some laughs. Uncovered on table. I flipped and my flag pole was at attention, throbbing to get some relief. She even alluded to the fact that she had so much hair on her head that if she couldn't see and grabbed something she shouldn't that it would be understandable. I thought for sure I was in and then she finished the rub and said she would be outside. I couldn't even get her to stay for self service. At this point my balls were aching. Frustrated, I left and went to Balance Massage spa on Central Florida Parkway where my little asian Olive Oil look a-like gave me a great rub and wonderful relief with a topless handy. Andrea was sexy and I wish she was better to me. I have had this happen a few times, very rarely, and usually by much better massage therapists. It was nice do discover BAlance but still hate Kissimmee except for Mya who is one of my ATFs.

  15. #14655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMorris  [View Original Post]
    Hi Porkchop: Personally, I often prefer the MP, because of a few reasons (1) I just happen to be driving by, and get that itch. It is nice on short notice. (2) it seems more anonymous, you don't have to call in advance and go through the screening. (3) there have been some cases where the hobbyist went to see a girl from BP or CL, and after they walk in the "boyfriend" or Pimp mugs them, or tries to extort them. In one case the girl called the guy after he left and said she wanted more $$ or she was calling the cops to report a rape. Who needs that? I guess you can spend your time doing the research and checking the girls out, but while you do that, I will be enjoying my nice soapy shower and massage, without worrying that a pimp is going to be robbing me!
    I agree. I enjoy the MP because of these three reasons. First two are MP specific. The last one pertains as to how much risk is involved on my part. As I'm relatively new to central Florida area, I'd rather go to MP for now and have reviewed four of them. I don't have to worry about scheduling appointments, a two-call system, going to a "weird" part of town, and any shenanigans thereafter. True, it might not be FS or anything, but I'm not in the mood to worry.

    As a side, I'll ask again. Where I lived previously (overseas), brothels were legal and AMP's had many massage therapists who were on student visas. Thus the AMPs had younger women (most in their 20's) and higher turnover (every few months). Are there any similar AMPs locally?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape