Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 738 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1707
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 298

    No bar at hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical0945  [View Original Post]
    Nothing gets old but clothes and shoes. Honey you would be surprised at my age, just sayin'. LOL.

    I have no problem with a clothing request, he'll I often ask the gentleman if he has any clothing requests. So at first I didn't think anything of it when he made the request until the other statements were made. I also asked him about meeting in the hotel bar (of course off the clock like it should be) to by a drink. He fired back stating there wasn't a bar in the hotel. But I KNOW FOR A FACT there is one in that hotel. So there were way to many red flags thrown up for me. I've said it before and I will say it again these ladies safety is my number one priority.

    Have a great day "Old Man". LOL (just had to throw that in there my love).

    Love To ALL.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.
    That would've been a HUGE red flag for me and here's why. Officers can NOT purchase you alcohol (that would be a conflict of interest because of ATF regulations. Separate police if you will) A lawyer friend of mine told me this tidbit. Now just so you know they can offer you an alcoholic drink (beer or wine out of fridge NOT purchased while with you) I have some experience with as I was handed a beer before being busted in polk county years ago (and hence lulled into a false sense of security) ALL of what you have stated is enough to make me say no. Recently I have experienced a TON of weird or just not too bright phone calls. Questions about services, whether I offer these services bare, asking for me to meet them in the parking lot, etc. ALL red flags which gets you no appointment. In addition if you call me from a landmark less than a 5 minute drive away (hell I could walk it in 5) and it then take 20 minutes to get to me I start to worry if you are rounding up the calvary to bust me. This was one person just yesterday but something about it spooked me. Better safe than sorry and it helps for guys to do their research and if they can offer a reference, however I am newbie friendly if they act with some sense. Gone are the days of the white envelope, or some (not ALL) gentlemen acting like gentlemen. Now is what's up and can I fuck in ass? Sigh.

  2. #1706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    The ole call back, plus a new discussion point

    I don't know how common the practice is but I have had a number of ladies ask for the hotel and room number and then call be back on the land line. I often thought that if I were LE I would still answer the phone, assuming the department actually did spring for a room. Or, maybe the lady calls the front desk and somehow asks who is in the room? I kinda doubt that.

    Now, that brings up another point. What is the most unusual LE check all of you have ever experienced? And, ladies, how do you do your LE check? I had a very unusual one the other day, a in call girl that used what I might think is a classic SW LE check. It was a surprise. Not a bad one.

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSun  [View Original Post]
    I got reminded by a situation I had few month ago. I cam home around nine one night and decided I need to make a visit to a lady friend before I go to sleep. I called a BP number from Miami had posted in Louisiana and the pan handle in the previous couple of weeks. I got the friendliest provider on the phone who gave me a short notice appointment.

    I do not remember if we had any specific conversation about expectation or service details as I normally do not ask, but I remember asking for the rate which was somewhat low compare to looks of her pictures. Here it comes, when you get to the hotel call me and will come down and get you.

    So I am heading out to the Carib royal and this girl is so friendly I am saying TGTB. Sure enough, I get to the hotel and notice Police activity with a large transport van in the parking lot. I do not even go to the parking area and make my exit out of the hotel. I waited till I was in international drive before calling back to cancel. She was not even upset, sorry I was hoping to meet you was all she said which made it a certified sting operation as no SP would be this nice to a time waster who shows up late and cancel at the end.

    I was looking for advertisement with the number in the following weeks but none appeared. I got lucky they were to obvious in the parking area, but you never know how they will try to get you by connecting what you said in the phone and where you showed up and what you had on. I guess I am saying the same thing it was the right call.

    Here is my question, was he verified? I know in the old days before cell phone and Internet you had to give the room number and guest name to be contacted on the hotel number. When communication stopped being the issue the use of name and call to the room stopped being used for verification now you just gave the room number and get verified by other means.

    Good call.

  3. #1705

    was he verified

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical0945  [View Original Post]
    Thirty minutes before appointment I contacted him for room number, his reply, "I can't give you the room number you have to have a key to get in so I will need to come down after you, oh yea bring covers".
    I got reminded by a situation I had few month ago. I cam home around nine one night and decided I need to make a visit to a lady friend before I go to sleep. I called a BP number from Miami had posted in Louisiana and the pan handle in the previous couple of weeks. I got the friendliest provider on the phone who gave me a short notice appointment.

    I do not remember if we had any specific conversation about expectation or service details as I normally do not ask, but I remember asking for the rate which was somewhat low compare to looks of her pictures. Here it comes, when you get to the hotel call me and will come down and get you.

    So I am heading out to the Carib royal and this girl is so friendly I am saying TGTB. Sure enough, I get to the hotel and notice Police activity with a large transport van in the parking lot. I do not even go to the parking area and make my exit out of the hotel. I waited till I was in international drive before calling back to cancel. She was not even upset, sorry I was hoping to meet you was all she said which made it a certified sting operation as no SP would be this nice to a time waster who shows up late and cancel at the end.

    I was looking for advertisement with the number in the following weeks but none appeared. I got lucky they were to obvious in the parking area, but you never know how they will try to get you by connecting what you said in the phone and where you showed up and what you had on. I guess I am saying the same thing it was the right call.

    Here is my question, was he verified? I know in the old days before cell phone and Internet you had to give the room number and guest name to be contacted on the hotel number. When communication stopped being the issue the use of name and call to the room stopped being used for verification now you just gave the room number and get verified by other means.

    Good call.

  4. #1704

    Where are all the Sexy Ladies at

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical0945  [View Original Post]
    I had prebooked one of the ladies that has hired me an appointment for this evening. Well an hour before the appointment the gentleman asked that she wear the exact same dress, necklace and earrings he saw in one of her pictures. No problem with that. Thirty minutes before appointment I contacted him for room number, his reply, "I can't give you the room number you have to have a key to get in so I will need to come down after you, oh yea bring covers". This appointment was booked for 5 PM we all know you can get into any hotel through the front door up until around 10 then you need a key card. I have personally been to this hotel and you never need a key card to gain access. So now we have the gentleman wanting her to wear the exact same items she wore to advertise on an adult site known for the hobby, lied about not being able to gain access then he drove the nail home when he said, " Oh bring covers". I refused to let the lady go see him. Who knows maybe the guy is on the level and is just stupid, but then again he could have given her a nice shiny set of silver bracelets and a free ride. Her safety is my #1 priority, I felt uncomfortable with the situation and all commutation was ended by me.

    Anyone male or female care to chime in and give me some input would be groovy. Damn did I just say groovy, sure as hell am telling my age! LOL.

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.
    Ladies I would love your input on this. I have only heard from the guys.

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

  5. #1703
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 298

    Mutual

    [thankuforthisaccuratepostsoniceofutogooutofyourway. Iknowhowbusyyouhavebeen, suchapleasureseeingyouremembergigi? Shewasaskingifyoucanusebothhandsnexttime? Ifucanfindthetime. QUOTE=BostBruins;2381313]JoyToy really loves what she does. Although this is a maiden post I have seen her and have read all the glowing reviews of joytoy. When I had the opportunity to see her all I can say is that there is no off switch on this sex machine, buckle up if you see her! QUOTE].

  6. #1702

    10-4 honey

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    1. He used no-no language. Check.

    2. He lied. Check.

    3. It felt wrong after 1 and 2.

    The tactic of "wear this" and then "wait at x place" are old and used on all types of busts.

    I will say hon that not only you did the right thing, I am guessing someone crashed in the local Dunkin Donuts after screwing it up. At least the DD manager, and the employees, will be happy.

    P.S. It is groovy to be groovy. Never out of style, and timeless.
    You are correct on all things. But I know you and know that are usually correct anyhow. Xo.

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

  7. #1701

    Momma always said

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Ashley,

    First, you are not old enough to use "groovy" in a sentence. All that means is you have been hanging around us old farts for far too long.

    I often make special requests for clothing, so have no issue with that one. But the whole meet me outside shit is just that, total bull shit.

    I do stay at hotels when I travel where you can't get up the elevator without a room key. I often ask my date to meet me in the bar, usually offering to buy her a drink before we start the clock (note, important to make that clear). I think you were right on to bail on him. Did I just use "right on" in a sentence?

    I think my concern right now is, does this means the vice squad can't pull budget to rent a room and they have to arrest people in the parking lot? What has this world come to?

    Or, as you said, maybe just a guy being stupid. The only time I have regretted being in this hobby was when I didn't trust my spidey senses and fell pray to a bait and switch. So, yeah, if it doesn't feel right it probably isn't right.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.
    Nothing gets old but clothes and shoes. Honey you would be surprised at my age, just sayin'. LOL.

    I have no problem with a clothing request, he'll I often ask the gentleman if he has any clothing requests. So at first I didn't think anything of it when he made the request until the other statements were made. I also asked him about meeting in the hotel bar (of course off the clock like it should be) to by a drink. He fired back stating there wasn't a bar in the hotel. But I KNOW FOR A FACT there is one in that hotel. So there were way to many red flags thrown up for me. I've said it before and I will say it again these ladies safety is my number one priority.

    Have a great day "Old Man". LOL (just had to throw that in there my love).

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

  8. #1700

    Been there done that

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman0317  [View Original Post]
    I book hotels where part of their rewards system is you need a key card to get to certain floors.
    Never will again. LOL. Honey he wasn't at one of those hotels. The ladies that I book for safety is number one priority and I didn't feel that it was a safe situation to send her to. I would rather her miss out on $300 than to walk into something that will cost a whole hell of a lot more to get out of!

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

  9. #1699

    Thank hun

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    I think there is only one spot on all I-drive that has the concierge exclusive level, and if I am wrong I apologize. What makes the issue with this unique appointment is that Ashley points out she has stayed in this particular hotel before, and it does not require key card access. Normally any hotel that has exclusive amenities also has a security apparatus in place that requires notification, and preparation, in advance.

    It could have been some dummy who did something stupid, but my take is that someone had to chose between adding rooms to the fiscal year's budget and seriously cut back on donuts expenses, or screw the rooms and wing it while leaving the donuts expense intact. The verdict: Screw the rooms!

    All jokes aside it could be anything. Good call by Ash.
    I know the hotel you're talking about, you need a key to get on the elevator. I stayed there once and never again!! It's was just too much of an inconvenience to my guys. Hell I like to be in something naughty when my friends come to my door and I can't run downstairs in stockings and a garter belt!

    The guy wasn't in that hotel. I have never stayed in the hotel in question but I have visited friends there so I know what he was telling me was another lie.

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

  10. #1698

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Otwist  [View Original Post]
    I have nothing to offer about the room situation, but by texting "bring covers" he crossed the monger / lady trust line. He probably was just stupid, but to cancel the appointment was the safe and correct call.
    The ladies that I book for their safety is my number 1 priority. Being a provider I know what to look and listen for. I know the questions to ask. Just like I know the questions that shouldn't be asked of me!

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

  11. #1697

    Good Call Mystical One

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical0945  [View Original Post]
    I had prebooked one of the ladies that has hired me an appointment for this evening. Well an hour before the appointment the gentleman asked that she wear the exact same dress, necklace and earrings he saw in one of her pictures. No problem with that. Thirty minutes before appointment I contacted him for room number, his reply, "I can't give you the room number you have to have a key to get in so I will need to come down after you, oh yea bring covers". This appointment was booked for 5 PM we all know you can get into any hotel through the front door up until around 10 then you need a key card. I have personally been to this hotel and you never need a key card to gain access. So now we have the gentleman wanting her to wear the exact same items she wore to advertise on an adult site known for the hobby, lied about not being able to gain access then he drove the nail home when he said, " Oh bring covers". I refused to let the lady go see him. Who knows maybe the guy is on the level and is just stupid, but then again he could have given her a nice shiny set of silver bracelets and a free ride. Her safety is my #1 priority, I felt uncomfortable with the situation and all commutation was ended by me.

    Anyone male or female care to chime in and give me some input would be groovy. Damn did I just say groovy, sure as hell am telling my age! LOL.

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.
    I have nothing to offer about the room situation, but by texting "bring covers" he crossed the monger / lady trust line. He probably was just stupid, but to cancel the appointment was the safe and correct call.

  12. #1696

    Not One of Us

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    ET has now publicly posted that he went to Magic, and by agreeing with SGreg's assessment, has basically admitted to receiving the type of services that we mongers expect when we go to one of these places. I guess he's one of us after all, huh?

    I just wanted to point this out to you OT; in case you missed it. Hee Hee.
    He said he went to an AMP, but offered no personal insight on his experience other than to say it was like another member, who actually did write a review. I would say that is a big stretch to say ET has now written a review, but I will agree that is as close as he has come to writing a review in his approximately 1,000 posts.

    ET also put down Luxsa without ever having gone there. I have seen good and bad reviews on Luxsa by guys that did partake. My conclusion about Luxsa is that it is not for everyone. Bodyrubs in general are not for everyone. I have visited independent bodyrubs ladies like (Merlot Parker, Envea Dior and Remy) and enjoy them from time to time, but have avoided the places where there is more than one lady present. I like to go see a specific person and then it just be the two of us.

    Not related, but since I am typing, I will comment on the Brandii GFE issue (another favorite topic of the reviewless ET). GFE is a good attitude, kissing, daty, BBBJ and cfs. If a lady normally allows these activities to clean and polite gentlemen, then she is GFE. From the reviews I have read, Brandii seems like a very nice young lady, but she is not GFE because she does not offer FS.

  13. #1695

    Key Exclusive Floors

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman0317  [View Original Post]
    I book hotels where part of their rewards system is you need a key card to get to certain floors.
    I think there is only one spot on all I-drive that has the concierge exclusive level, and if I am wrong I apologize. What makes the issue with this unique appointment is that Ashley points out she has stayed in this particular hotel before, and it does not require key card access. Normally any hotel that has exclusive amenities also has a security apparatus in place that requires notification, and preparation, in advance.

    It could have been some dummy who did something stupid, but my take is that someone had to chose between adding rooms to the fiscal year's budget and seriously cut back on donuts expenses, or screw the rooms and wing it while leaving the donuts expense intact. The verdict: Screw the rooms!

    All jokes aside it could be anything. Good call by Ash.

  14. #1694

    Room Keys

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Ashley,

    First, you are not old enough to use "groovy" in a sentence. All that means is you have been hanging around us old farts for far too long.

    I often make special requests for clothing, so have no issue with that one. But the whole meet me outside shit is just that, total bull shit.

    I do stay at hotels when I travel where you can't get up the elevator without a room key. I often ask my date to meet me in the bar, usually offering to buy her a drink before we start the clock (note, important to make that clear). I think you were right on to bail on him. Did I just use "right on" in a sentence?

    I think my concern right now is, does this means the vice squad can't pull budget to rent a room and they have to arrest people in the parking lot? What has this world come to?

    Or, as you said, maybe just a guy being stupid. The only time I have regretted being in this hobby was when I didn't trust my spidey senses and fell pray to a bait and switch. So, yeah, if it doesn't feel right it probably isn't right.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.
    I book hotels where part of their rewards system is you need a key card to get to certain floors.

  15. #1693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I have no issue

    Ashley,

    First, you are not old enough to use "groovy" in a sentence. All that means is you have been hanging around us old farts for far too long.

    I often make special requests for clothing, so have no issue with that one. But the whole meet me outside shit is just that, total bull shit.

    I do stay at hotels when I travel where you can't get up the elevator without a room key. I often ask my date to meet me in the bar, usually offering to buy her a drink before we start the clock (note, important to make that clear). I think you were right on to bail on him. Did I just use "right on" in a sentence?

    I think my concern right now is, does this means the vice squad can't pull budget to rent a room and they have to arrest people in the parking lot? What has this world come to?

    Or, as you said, maybe just a guy being stupid. The only time I have regretted being in this hobby was when I didn't trust my spidey senses and fell pray to a bait and switch. So, yeah, if it doesn't feel right it probably isn't right.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical0945  [View Original Post]
    I had prebooked one of the ladies that has hired me an appointment for this evening. Well an hour before the appointment the gentleman asked that she wear the exact same dress, necklace and earrings he saw in one of her pictures. No problem with that. Thirty minutes before appointment I contacted him for room number, his reply, "I can't give you the room number you have to have a key to get in so I will need to come down after you, oh yea bring covers". This appointment was booked for 5 PM we all know you can get into any hotel through the front door up until around 10 then you need a key card. I have personally been to this hotel and you never need a key card to gain access. So now we have the gentleman wanting her to wear the exact same items she wore to advertise on an adult site known for the hobby, lied about not being able to gain access then he drove the nail home when he said, " Oh bring covers". I refused to let the lady go see him. Who knows maybe the guy is on the level and is just stupid, but then again he could have given her a nice shiny set of silver bracelets and a free ride. Her safety is my #1 priority, I felt uncomfortable with the situation and all commutation was ended by me.

    Anyone male or female care to chime in and give me some input would be groovy. Damn did I just say groovy, sure as hell am telling my age! LOL.

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape