Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2890

    Amanda at Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMassage  [View Original Post]
    Seen Amanda 30 something Vietnam cute spinner awsome hour massage. HE was grest. Hand only. She kept clothes on no way she would take off. 60 + 40.
    Is this the owner of Royal (and now Massage Paradise / Touch of Paradise)? If so, she has changed quite a bit. Saw her quite awhile back, maybe year and a half. My first time at Royal. Eventually everything came off, unlimited and unrestricted roaming / touching, and strong suggestion that everything was on the menu. MS was very good, lots of teasing, and very nice HE. Attractive, killer body with nice "bolt ons". Never returned as she was on her phone numerous times, left to check front desk at least once, but mostly never returned because she kept asking what I was going to tip and kept pushing for upsell. Maybe with her two reportedly brushes with LE she is being much more cautious.

  2. #2889

    Robyn at Royal

    Has anyone experienced her body glide? Wondering if it is worth the visit. I saw massage qween back in the day and enjoyed her body glides.

  3. #2888
    Quote Originally Posted by Akenathon  [View Original Post]
    So how good is Katie?
    Never made it out there. Got a bit busier with work than I had expected.

  4. #2887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Stacy at bella's

    Quote Originally Posted by GRJack  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Bella Gente this morning / afternoon. I saw Stacy for a. 5 Hr at. 4 door fee. There was no waiting and she came to the room as soon as I was ready. The place was nice enough, generally what I have seen at Panacea, etc. The massage was nice. Before the flip she asked if I had been there or anyplace else before, and if I knew how tipping works. After the flip she asked what I wanted, and I asked what was available. She then asked again what I wanted. I asked her if she could get totally nude, she said she could. She proceeded with the HE. She allowed touching of her small, but nice tits, but leaned against the table with her legs tight together and would not allow touching anywhere but her ass. I finished relatively quickly, and she returned with a hot wet towel and rubbed the lotion off. She was in the room for about 20 minutes. I guess I was done anyway. I tipped. 4. It would have been more, had I been able to touch her more. If she wasn't going to allow touching, there wasn't much point to taking the panties off. I will return, but I'll need to make sure to be more specific as to what I am looking for. I'm not sure what was on the table.
    Thanks for the update on Stacy, looks like a new member is having a little more luck than the Senior members. Or maybe the new member doesn't expect very much.

  5. #2886

    Stacy is always great to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Jade yet?
    I have had Jade and Stacy. I love Stacy. Jade is ok, but too old. I like my fantasies with young, hot women. I've never been shorted time either. I actually think Stacy went a bit over the half hour to make sure I was taken care of. Plus, I noticed the clock in there.

    And if you want an honest opinion, maybe just be up front with her. You never know until you ask.

  6. #2885
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshore1  [View Original Post]
    I have been curious about her too. I tried to contact her on Saturday, only to realize that her ad says Monday -Friday. I wish her picture was a bit lighter so I could get a better view. She looks cute. I have some time on Tuesday, if my day goes ok, I may try her out.
    So how good is Katie?

  7. #2884
    Quote Originally Posted by GRJack  [View Original Post]
    Usual door fee. 4, I tipped. 5. I need to get back with her again.
    I've seen her a couple of times. Sweet girl with a great body. She gives a decent massage too.

  8. #2883

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is back at E / W.

    I know her BJ skills are nice and I have herd FS is available, does anyone know for sure? I do like to see the massuse on her back, while I stand at the edge of the table and her knees over my shoulders!

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-body/17453188
    Yes, FS is available.

  9. #2882

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is back at E / W.

    I know her BJ skills are nice and I have herd FS is available, does anyone know for sure? I do like to see the massuse on her back, while I stand at the edge of the table and her knees over my shoulders!

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-body/17453188
    I've seen her reviewed honestly on here before. Missing some teeth, bigger girl obviously. I met up with her a few months ago she was hosting out of Allegan. FS for $60.

    I don't think she was doing very well on her own, which is likely why she's back at an MP. But she also works on the side according to what I've seen.

  10. #2881

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is back at E / W.

    I know her BJ skills are nice and I have herd FS is available, does anyone know for sure? I do like to see the massuse on her back, while I stand at the edge of the table and her knees over my shoulders!

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-body/17453188
    I haven't tried it, but she had offered FS to me so assuming she still does.

  11. #2880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Nikki

    Nikki is back at E / W.

    I know her BJ skills are nice and I have herd FS is available, does anyone know for sure? I do like to see the massuse on her back, while I stand at the edge of the table and her knees over my shoulders!

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-body/17453188

  12. #2879

    Bella Gente

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Jade yet?
    No, but I plan to. Don't get a chance to get out often.

  13. #2878

    Melissa, not Monica.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    What were the damages.
    Usual door fee. 4, I tipped. 5. I need to get back with her again.

  14. #2877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    Walked in about 2 weeks ago (sorry for delay, password issues). Mid afternoon and place was busy, Julie was there but just leaving, Rhonda busy. Cindy offered and I said ok a bit reluctantly as earlier time with her was not so hot, but maybe she needs to get to know me. Started good massage but shut me down completely on any roaming. After 10 minutes she knew I was not happy and offered to get another girl which I thought was great.

    Alicia (spelling?) came in, ok looking black girl. Said she just started and was at E / W before. Massage ok, quickly asked me how I treated my girls, came right out and asked how much I would tip. Said it depended on service for 40-60 I expected her bare and full roaming. At the flip she took her top down but that was it. Said maybe more when she got to know me. Was texting all during the session. Will not repeat.
    I had similar experiences at Wonder, it seemed like they all had the same issues, I will not repeat at go back to Wonder.

  15. #2876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Bella Gente

    Quote Originally Posted by GRJack  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Bella Gente this morning / afternoon. I saw Stacy for a. 5 Hr at. 4 door fee. There was no waiting and she came to the room as soon as I was ready. The place was nice enough, generally what I have seen at Panacea, etc. The massage was nice. Before the flip she asked if I had been there or anyplace else before, and if I knew how tipping works. After the flip she asked what I wanted, and I asked what was available. She then asked again what I wanted. I asked her if she could get totally nude, she said she could. She proceeded with the HE. She allowed touching of her small, but nice tits, but leaned against the table with her legs tight together and would not allow touching anywhere but her ass. I finished relatively quickly, and she returned with a hot wet towel and rubbed the lotion off. She was in the room for about 20 minutes. I guess I was done anyway. I tipped. 4. It would have been more, had I been able to touch her more. If she wasn't going to allow touching, there wasn't much point to taking the panties off. I will return, but I'll need to make sure to be more specific as to what I am looking for. I'm not sure what was on the table.
    Have you tried Jade yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape