Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Panacea

    Quote Originally Posted by GRJack  [View Original Post]
    After an ok visit at Belle Gente yesterday (I'll have to try them again because they are so close to home), I went to Panacea yesterday afternoon. I saw Monica (I don't know if the spelling is right) for a hhr. I didn't see her when I came in, so she was the luck of the draw. The room was very dark and I didn't see her at all when she came in, and didn't get a good look at her for quite a while. Maybe that is what made it so great. It was the best experience I have had at a MP. I think she was middle 20's with dark hair and a medium build. The massage was light, but she got me going right from the start. Even before the flip, she allowed her nice chest to press into me, and would brush by the boys when she was close. On the flip she revealed a very nice pair of sees and allowed and encouraged all the touching, etc. I wanted. With the right amount of dirty talk and skill she gave me a great HE. She is definitely a keeper. I will see her again soon, and often.
    What were the damages.

  2. #2874

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that. She gave a great massage and even better finish.
    Anyone seen an ad for her new place?

  3. #2873

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiljian  [View Original Post]
    It appears she went out on her own, based out of Lowell now.
    Sorry to hear that. She gave a great massage and even better finish.

  4. #2872
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajenk787  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking to see Amanda, you'll need to win the lotto on your way.

  5. #2871
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    That was nice for variety, but I think the best endings are when the massuse can't say a word because her mouth is full.
    PM me for digits.
    Here Here! Bravo! Benz knows what's up!

  6. #2870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Dirty Endings

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker417  [View Original Post]
    Among the local ladies that provide massages who is the best at talking dirty. I find it very sensuous but haven't found anyone that does this very well if at all.
    First time I saw Jade she asked what I was thinking during the HE. I told her that I was thinking about licking her and tasting her nectar. She continued the fantasy, she was very well spoken, didn't stutter at all. I was done very quickly, I didn't know how much it would help and didn't ask for it. Just told her what I was thinking. Since we were done a little early, we finished with more massage.

    That was nice for variety, but I think the best endings are when the massuse can't say a word because her mouth is full.
    PM me for digits.

  7. #2869

    Janay- Wonder

    Went to Wonder on a last second and Rhonda led me to a room and asked if it was ok that Janay come in. I said it didn't matter to me. In she came and wow what a body. She is a tall, slender AA who recently got a new set of see's put in. What an absolute killer body. Only had time for the half hour but she did a real nice job of the massage and got comfortable for a very nice HE. Would repeat if in the area and she was available.

  8. #2868

    Touch of Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMassage  [View Original Post]
    Seen Amanda 30 something Vietnam cute spinner awsome hour massage. HE was grest. Hand only. She kept clothes on no way she would take off. 60 + 40.
    I have had the same eperience with Amanda. Will not even take top off but he is wonderful with ample attention to the boys. Tip was the same-40.

  9. #2867

    Spa 37

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...th-us/14511050

  10. #2866

    Talking Dirty?

    Among the local ladies that provide massages who is the best at talking dirty. I find it very sensuous but haven't found anyone that does this very well if at all.

  11. #2865

    Bella Gente

    I had the opportunity to stop this afternoon, and saw Jade. Good to better then good topless massage. Not much upstairs, but responsive nipples.

    I enjoyed my massage and the ending while licking and sucking on her nipples. What I liked most is that she explained the tipping, and what was available. Paid $60 for the massage, and 40 roses for the topless. 20 more for full nude.

    Told me if anyone tried charging more, that they were trying to rip me off there.

    I'll be back.

  12. #2864

    Forgot the link

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please use the Report Post, for stuff like this.

    Thanks,

    A2

  13. #2863
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMoops  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of town for awhile and learned that Pam has left Serenity. Anyone how knows if she is working and where please message me. I miss her!
    It appears she went out on her own, based out of Lowell now.

  14. #2862

    Lyna aka Sarah aka?

    She has been around for awhile, and it looks like she is now at Serenity. She has been at Mama Dee's, East West, and solo. Just a heads up as I know there has been mixed reviews both on performance and looks.

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Ther...field/18584867

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-doll/17490916

  15. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMassage  [View Original Post]
    I have been curious about her too. I tried to contact her on Saturday, only to realize that her ad says Monday -Friday. I wish her picture was a bit lighter so I could get a better view. She looks cute. I have some time on Tuesday, if my day goes ok, I may try her out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape