Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 806 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3657

    Amanda

    I got the digits from TappinDatAss and low and behold weeks later they still worked.

    Set up a date for 10:30 AM. I get a text saying she would not be ready until 11:00 AM and wanted some money up front for babysitter. Well I settled that with NO. Standard rate after completion. She took a few minutes then agreed.

    She moved the location twice but she was standing on the corner on time.

    Amanda is 39 and she said she was going to stay that age because she didn't want to get any older. LOL Ok so you know this is not a young girl and she has had kids. Hell she had grandkids but I am no spring chicken either.

    In the room she cleans up and I go into the bathroom for the same. I come out and she is naked on the bed on her back and she looks fairly good.

    She does some kissing, cuddling, nice tits for an older woman, some baby damage but almost unnoticable when she is on her back. Wants to give CBJ but will do BBBJ. Nice technique no teeth licks the boys, does not like daty.

    Insists on CFS ok by me. CG and MISH. Not bad.

    I think this was worth a repeat and I gave her a nice tip because she earned it and was pleasant the entire time.

    She said I could share the number with respectful guys that would be like me. So Senior members that want to take care of her let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by TappinDatAss  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream the other night that I was down on the south loop and was surprised with how many were out. Picked up a brunette that looked better afar than she did sitting in my vehicle but what the hell I wasn't interested in looking into her eyes just wanted to see the back of her head going up and down. Did the LEO check as we started driving and she said it was 40 for BBBJCIM. Well I must of lost my mind and slammed on the brakes and this poor little thing slid forward and hit her head on the dash. Opps after making sure she was ok I told her I had 20 and if she was good a tip could be had. Drove around found a quiet spot and didn't have to say anything she went in eyes wide open and proceeded with one of the better sessions I have had in awhile. Lots of slurping and moaning and that was all it took as I deposited a fresh load down her throat. Took her back to her spot and said her name was Amanda and gave me digits to just call next time I want to have a dream.

  2. #3656

    National

    Saw a WSW blonde hair and white boots does any one know who she is and has her number. I saw her twice and got beat twice to picking her up.

  3. #3655
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Had today off and with this beautiful weather for a change spent some time cruising the So. Stroll. Saw several but have gotten picky in my old age so passed on most of them. Found one on L around 13th. Did a spin around the block to check her out. By the time I got to the corner, she was already to hop in so I figured what the hell. A little on the cute side with short hair and a little on the chunky side. Those of you who know me know that I love smaller women. (Shades of ViVi invade my mind regularly) Did the LE check and headed to a nice quiet spot. She performed well and since I'm all about the BBBJ she took direction well and performed up to Bones' boner standards. Best part of my day and the best. 4 that I spent.

    Got digits for trade or seniors.

    Bones out.
    Do not mention that Thai goddess's name in the SW section. There should be a special hall of fame section for such royalty. It just kills me you got to FS and oral from her and I didn't. Sure I'm had a hundred Korean who were even better than her but she was special and I cared for her.

  4. #3654

    Spring finally! !

    Had today off and with this beautiful weather for a change spent some time cruising the So. Stroll. Saw several but have gotten picky in my old age so passed on most of them. Found one on L around 13th. Did a spin around the block to check her out. By the time I got to the corner, she was already to hop in so I figured what the hell. A little on the cute side with short hair and a little on the chunky side. Those of you who know me know that I love smaller women. (Shades of ViVi invade my mind regularly) Did the LE check and headed to a nice quiet spot. She performed well and since I'm all about the BBBJ she took direction well and performed up to Bones' boner standards. Best part of my day and the best. 4 that I spent.

    Got digits for trade or seniors.

    Bones out.

  5. #3653
    Had a dream last night that I was driving down the south loop and pickings were slim to none a couple of BSW but not my thing. Funny I found one BSW standing near 18th and I passed her by, about an hour later I made my way back down the loop and found her again talking to a black guy on a porch of a house about 23rd its not the first time I have seen SW's standing outside this house so not sure if its the pimp or a house of their favorite addiction. Mean while in my dream I saw Breeana (sp?) and scooped her up. Nice little spinner body and from what I could see when she got in not bad looking at all. Found a quiet spot to park and she was a champ. Took direction well and finished with a nice catch. Didn't seem strung out but then again I might have caught her early enough. Gave me digits.

    And told me to call her anytime. LOL but we have all heard that in the past only to find they don't pay the bill to keep the damn phone on.

  6. #3652

    Bree

    I found Bree on G early in the morning. I have dated her before and have posted good reviews of her. This is also a good review.

    We went to my room but she was hungry so we hit the motel breakfast. I filled her up good then took her back to the room and filled her up again. BBBJ, DATY, CFS CG and mish.

    She gave me a new number but it is not in service yet. We'll see if it ever works. I am hoping it does. When she had a phone it was easy to arrange a meeting and see her.

    HMU if you are a SM and want her number.

  7. #3651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180

    Day time stroll

    Pickings were slim from 9 am-noon, but I had to kill time, and passed on a few on the N side. Finally right at the High noon whistle near G /18 found a WSW redhead named Lisa. Not bad skills, early 20's long Hair. Would definitely try again. Not on main drag but back 1 block off. Stay safe all.

  8. #3650
    Quote Originally Posted by PermanentWood  [View Original Post]
    LOL, but nothing is more simple and effective as ScooterAllCity"s idea of the set mousetrap, although a little riskier considering possible backlash!
    That would be something to see a mousetrap bet that ol girl would be all pissed of but sadly idk if it would teach them a lesson.

  9. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Kim on Lincoln yesterday, great BJ as normal with her. I was surprised though, for the first time ever she stole from me. No big deal, I leave empty pill bottles (except input rock salt in them) in the center council, (labeled removed) and she has never taken them, as others have. I use it as a test for personal entertainment more then anything. I asked her about it on her way out the door and she ran as fast as possible.
    LOL, but nothing is more simple and effective as ScooterAllCity"s idea of the set mousetrap, although a little riskier considering possible backlash!

  10. #3648

    Believe it

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    That's hilarious she probably thought she was stealing crack now she's all burnt up with you I can believe how stupid some girls are LOL.
    Believe it! Many of these girls are high school drop outs. If they had any sense they would not be selling their snatch in the first place.

  11. #3647

    South Loop

    Well I normally cruise the loop during the day when winter is here. Tonight I took a few passes between 1 and 2 am, lots of LEO, more then I've seen in a long time. Not a single girl out.

    I was at the airport today as well, the sheriffs were just nuts with keeping traffic moving and were actually citing people for not doing so. There were at least 5 squads there today.

    Must be really behind if revenue.

  12. #3646

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Kim on Lincoln yesterday, great BJ as normal with her. I was surprised though, for the first time ever she stole from me. No big deal, I leave empty pill bottles (except input rock salt in them) in the center council, (labeled removed) and she has never taken them, as others have. I use it as a test for personal entertainment more then anything. I asked her about it on her way out the door and she ran as fast as possible.
    That's hilarious she probably thought she was stealing crack now she's all burnt up with you I can believe how stupid some girls are LOL.

  13. #3645

    Kim

    I picked up Kim on Lincoln yesterday, great BJ as normal with her. I was surprised though, for the first time ever she stole from me. No big deal, I leave empty pill bottles (except input rock salt in them) in the center council, (labeled removed) and she has never taken them, as others have. I use it as a test for personal entertainment more then anything. I asked her about it on her way out the door and she ran as fast as possible.

  14. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]

    Some suggestions for you guys that are out there. When you see a girl, make eye contact and pull up a side street. She should follow you and get in. Don't try to pick up girls directly on G or Nat, you stick out like a sore thumb to the cops and you're just asking to get arrested. Don't talk to the girl through the window, just let her in and drive away. If you decide you don't want her, ask her to get out. Maybe tip. 1 for her trouble. You can say "I don't have time right now, I just want your phone number for later" or something like that. After she's in your car, drive away from G or Nat toward a safer area. Have some idea where you want to park before you pick a girl up, I found good spots and I'm not even from here. If you get pulled over just say you were giving her a ride. Do not admit to anything illegal! Make sure your registration is current, your lights work, use your turn signals, etc. Play safe so you don't get arrested. I saw a guy last night do a you-turn on Nat and pull right up to a girl. Don't do that.

    So, in 10 days I got 6 good BBBJ and 2 partial from 6 different girls. Although there were cops out there the whole time, I didn't have any problems. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

    SR.
    The Main Street pick ups and turns happen all the time, it makes me chuckle when I see it.

  15. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    I must have super luck or something because I headed up G and found Amanda. She's a young, pretty WSW. She's not "OMG that girl is so freaking hot!" she is much more the cute girl-next-door, babysitter, college freshman, type of girl. I'm so used to girls that are street-hardened that the friendly / sweet girls you have here are amazing. I'm sorry to say that I can't accurately rate her BBBJ. My mind was so wrapped in a fantasy of getting a BJ from a babysitter that I wasn't evaluating her technique. That's a great thing when you get pulled out of reality into an experience. She got the job done and I came really hard, so it must have been good. LOL. . 3 Got digits. Guys, don't be cheap with her. Help her stay happy and healthy.

    Some suggestions for you guys that are out there. When you see a girl, make eye contact and pull up a side street. She should follow you and get in. Don't try to pick up girls directly on G or Nat, you stick out like a sore thumb to the cops and you're just asking to get arrested. Don't talk to the girl through the window, just let her in and drive away. If you decide you don't want her, ask her to get out. Maybe tip. 1 for her trouble. You can say "I don't have time right now, I just want your phone number for later" or something like that. After she's in your car, drive away from G or Nat toward a safer area. Have some idea where you want to park before you pick a girl up, I found good spots and I'm not even from here. If you get pulled over just say you were giving her a ride. Do not admit to anything illegal! Make sure your registration is current, your lights work, use your turn signals, etc. Play safe so you don't get arrested. I saw a guy last night do a you-turn on Nat and pull right up to a girl. Don't do that.

    So, in 10 days I got 6 good BBBJ and 2 partial from 6 different girls. Although there were cops out there the whole time, I didn't have any problems. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

    SR.
    Thanks for the great posts, They are lucky to have you on the board in PA.

    Don't be a stranger and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape