Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 806 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 12082
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3652

    Bree

    I found Bree on G early in the morning. I have dated her before and have posted good reviews of her. This is also a good review.

    We went to my room but she was hungry so we hit the motel breakfast. I filled her up good then took her back to the room and filled her up again. BBBJ, DATY, CFS CG and mish.

    She gave me a new number but it is not in service yet. We'll see if it ever works. I am hoping it does. When she had a phone it was easy to arrange a meeting and see her.

    HMU if you are a SM and want her number.

  2. #3651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180

    Day time stroll

    Pickings were slim from 9 am-noon, but I had to kill time, and passed on a few on the N side. Finally right at the High noon whistle near G /18 found a WSW redhead named Lisa. Not bad skills, early 20's long Hair. Would definitely try again. Not on main drag but back 1 block off. Stay safe all.

  3. #3650
    Quote Originally Posted by PermanentWood  [View Original Post]
    LOL, but nothing is more simple and effective as ScooterAllCity"s idea of the set mousetrap, although a little riskier considering possible backlash!
    That would be something to see a mousetrap bet that ol girl would be all pissed of but sadly idk if it would teach them a lesson.

  4. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Kim on Lincoln yesterday, great BJ as normal with her. I was surprised though, for the first time ever she stole from me. No big deal, I leave empty pill bottles (except input rock salt in them) in the center council, (labeled removed) and she has never taken them, as others have. I use it as a test for personal entertainment more then anything. I asked her about it on her way out the door and she ran as fast as possible.
    LOL, but nothing is more simple and effective as ScooterAllCity"s idea of the set mousetrap, although a little riskier considering possible backlash!

  5. #3648

    Believe it

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    That's hilarious she probably thought she was stealing crack now she's all burnt up with you I can believe how stupid some girls are LOL.
    Believe it! Many of these girls are high school drop outs. If they had any sense they would not be selling their snatch in the first place.

  6. #3647

    South Loop

    Well I normally cruise the loop during the day when winter is here. Tonight I took a few passes between 1 and 2 am, lots of LEO, more then I've seen in a long time. Not a single girl out.

    I was at the airport today as well, the sheriffs were just nuts with keeping traffic moving and were actually citing people for not doing so. There were at least 5 squads there today.

    Must be really behind if revenue.

  7. #3646

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Kim on Lincoln yesterday, great BJ as normal with her. I was surprised though, for the first time ever she stole from me. No big deal, I leave empty pill bottles (except input rock salt in them) in the center council, (labeled removed) and she has never taken them, as others have. I use it as a test for personal entertainment more then anything. I asked her about it on her way out the door and she ran as fast as possible.
    That's hilarious she probably thought she was stealing crack now she's all burnt up with you I can believe how stupid some girls are LOL.

  8. #3645

    Kim

    I picked up Kim on Lincoln yesterday, great BJ as normal with her. I was surprised though, for the first time ever she stole from me. No big deal, I leave empty pill bottles (except input rock salt in them) in the center council, (labeled removed) and she has never taken them, as others have. I use it as a test for personal entertainment more then anything. I asked her about it on her way out the door and she ran as fast as possible.

  9. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]

    Some suggestions for you guys that are out there. When you see a girl, make eye contact and pull up a side street. She should follow you and get in. Don't try to pick up girls directly on G or Nat, you stick out like a sore thumb to the cops and you're just asking to get arrested. Don't talk to the girl through the window, just let her in and drive away. If you decide you don't want her, ask her to get out. Maybe tip. 1 for her trouble. You can say "I don't have time right now, I just want your phone number for later" or something like that. After she's in your car, drive away from G or Nat toward a safer area. Have some idea where you want to park before you pick a girl up, I found good spots and I'm not even from here. If you get pulled over just say you were giving her a ride. Do not admit to anything illegal! Make sure your registration is current, your lights work, use your turn signals, etc. Play safe so you don't get arrested. I saw a guy last night do a you-turn on Nat and pull right up to a girl. Don't do that.

    So, in 10 days I got 6 good BBBJ and 2 partial from 6 different girls. Although there were cops out there the whole time, I didn't have any problems. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

    SR.
    The Main Street pick ups and turns happen all the time, it makes me chuckle when I see it.

  10. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    I must have super luck or something because I headed up G and found Amanda. She's a young, pretty WSW. She's not "OMG that girl is so freaking hot!" she is much more the cute girl-next-door, babysitter, college freshman, type of girl. I'm so used to girls that are street-hardened that the friendly / sweet girls you have here are amazing. I'm sorry to say that I can't accurately rate her BBBJ. My mind was so wrapped in a fantasy of getting a BJ from a babysitter that I wasn't evaluating her technique. That's a great thing when you get pulled out of reality into an experience. She got the job done and I came really hard, so it must have been good. LOL. . 3 Got digits. Guys, don't be cheap with her. Help her stay happy and healthy.

    Some suggestions for you guys that are out there. When you see a girl, make eye contact and pull up a side street. She should follow you and get in. Don't try to pick up girls directly on G or Nat, you stick out like a sore thumb to the cops and you're just asking to get arrested. Don't talk to the girl through the window, just let her in and drive away. If you decide you don't want her, ask her to get out. Maybe tip. 1 for her trouble. You can say "I don't have time right now, I just want your phone number for later" or something like that. After she's in your car, drive away from G or Nat toward a safer area. Have some idea where you want to park before you pick a girl up, I found good spots and I'm not even from here. If you get pulled over just say you were giving her a ride. Do not admit to anything illegal! Make sure your registration is current, your lights work, use your turn signals, etc. Play safe so you don't get arrested. I saw a guy last night do a you-turn on Nat and pull right up to a girl. Don't do that.

    So, in 10 days I got 6 good BBBJ and 2 partial from 6 different girls. Although there were cops out there the whole time, I didn't have any problems. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

    SR.
    Thanks for the great posts, They are lucky to have you on the board in PA.

    Don't be a stranger and stay safe.

  11. #3642

    South loop

    Quote Originally Posted by Derka256  [View Original Post]
    I have been down Nat numerous times the last month or two and haven't seen anything out. Maybe I just have bad timing. Nice to know some of you guys are having fun. I enjoy the stories.
    As long as you are on Nat, don't forget to check G & L. Up Nat, then down G, then up L. Do that in a figure 8. That is much better than driving up & back down the same street.

  12. #3641

    Visit Update

    At the end of my last post I said I was going to see Jennifer and Lolly again. Here's how it went.

    Last night I went to meet Jennifer. I picked her up as planned and we found a place to park. She seemed to be rushing me, and sucking really hard. Then she started making uncomfortable groaning noises like she was getting tired. She wasn't into it at all, so that wasn't going to work for me. I stopped her and took her back. Paid her some for her effort. I might see her again if her attitude improves, I'll have to talk to her about it.

    So I headed down G and found a girl walking near 17th. Picked her up, small brunette WSW named Renee. She was cute and friendly, but had a black eye. Nice girl, we found a good place to park and she dove right in for a BBBJ. Nice and tight, wet enough, not deepthroat but good. Used her hand to make it feel deeper. She collected it all and spit it. I'd definately see her again. Got digits. Paid. 3.

    Tonight was Lolly's turn. I pulled up to her house at the planned time and beeped. Waited, beeped again. A few times over 5-6 minutes. No response. I was bummed since she was really good at BBBJ.

    I must have super luck or something because I headed up G and found Amanda. She's a young, pretty WSW. She's not "OMG that girl is so freaking hot!" she is much more the cute girl-next-door, babysitter, college freshman, type of girl. I'm so used to girls that are street-hardened that the friendly / sweet girls you have here are amazing. I'm sorry to say that I can't accurately rate her BBBJ. My mind was so wrapped in a fantasy of getting a BJ from a babysitter that I wasn't evaluating her technique. That's a great thing when you get pulled out of reality into an experience. She got the job done and I came really hard, so it must have been good. LOL. . 3 Got digits. Guys, don't be cheap with her. Help her stay happy and healthy.

    Some suggestions for you guys that are out there. When you see a girl, make eye contact and pull up a side street. She should follow you and get in. Don't try to pick up girls directly on G or Nat, you stick out like a sore thumb to the cops and you're just asking to get arrested. Don't talk to the girl through the window, just let her in and drive away. If you decide you don't want her, ask her to get out. Maybe tip. 1 for her trouble. You can say "I don't have time right now, I just want your phone number for later" or something like that. After she's in your car, drive away from G or Nat toward a safer area. Have some idea where you want to park before you pick a girl up, I found good spots and I'm not even from here. If you get pulled over just say you were giving her a ride. Do not admit to anything illegal! Make sure your registration is current, your lights work, use your turn signals, etc. Play safe so you don't get arrested. I saw a guy last night do a you-turn on Nat and pull right up to a girl. Don't do that.

    So, in 10 days I got 6 good BBBJ and 2 partial from 6 different girls. Although there were cops out there the whole time, I didn't have any problems. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

    SR.

  13. #3640

    Chella

    I agree I gave up on Chella months ago because she has headed down that inevitable drain. Not good. Too bad. She was always one of my favs. But, sadly, I think she is slowly going.

    Bones out.

  14. #3639

    Chella

    Saw Chella on L. Today. Walking by the school. Saw me and recognized me and started to run to my car. I put my hand up to say top. She finally got the hint 2 feet from my car with lots of cars round and even moms and dads round picking up their children. She looked real bad. And I have to say I have seen her alot in the past but no more for me.

  15. #3638

    Suprised

    I have been down Nat numerous times the last month or two and haven't seen anything out. Maybe I just have bad timing. Nice to know some of you guys are having fun. I enjoy the stories.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape