Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake123  [View Original Post]
    She posted not so long ago and ended up deleting her post a few hours later. But there are other ways to get in touch with her. Her rates I believe we're pretty high. Just wondering if anyone met with her yet.
    She may be working a club as those are stripper shoes in the one pic.

  2. #8107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by AllDayLong5732  [View Original Post]
    Its fine during the day. At night if I were you I would be a little more cautious.

    Stay safe.
    I saw Holly tonite. Gave a BBBJ but claimed her jaws got tired and that my mestbwas too thick. Complained the whole time I plowed her about it hurting. Will not repeat!

  3. #8106

    Where did she go

    Does anyone know this girls name if so Inbox me please she once worked at players and.

    I can't find her anymore.

    She also was on BP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  4. #8105
    Quote Originally Posted by Apkano  [View Original Post]
    How could texting a girl end up with activity on your C.C. Please tell me you didn't give her your card number!
    Of course I did not give her my debit card number, as I said "could be just a coincidence".

  5. #8104
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyInYourArm  [View Original Post]
    She has the tatoo of a star with her butthole dead center of it, right?
    Oh yeah. She just started dancing at clubs too I think.

  6. #8103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Ms honey

    Had a dream about Ms Honey http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-60ss/10800806.

    Discrete location, typical 2 call, she answers. Got there. Pics are accurate, but. Her front tooth has seen better days. It seemed like she thought I was LEO, because I was dressed nice, but that only lasted a second. There was a tall black guy lurking as I got closer to her room, but he didn't say anything. Just wanted to check me out I guess.

    Started with a nice throaty cb (not great though) j. Then moved to mish where she took it well. Then she rode, and rode well (standard and reverse) . Redbones are good at that. She's pretty tiny, doggy, back to mish, and she let me pop on her belly after denying a face shot. She. Might not have wanted that though. So I tipped. $ 4 hh (yes I know) She only asked for a tip at the very end. Didn't nag me about it.

    Ummm. I wouldn't repeat, but she's good time. There's better out there though. If you're near the location it may be a safe bet. YMMV.

  7. #8102

    Allie or Ally?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeee333  [View Original Post]
    Allie on NR.

    5 stars is not enough to describe her. Was easy to contact and set up. I had to cancel at least 3 times, she was like no problem things happens hope all is fine with you!! Honestly my gf wouldn't be as easy as she is!!

    Safe location, private place. Decent body and BUTT. Just wanted to make you happy in any mean. Friendly and neat, yeas supper neat.

    Hot as hell and upscale. She's the girl next door type. Definitely recommend and would repeat.

    Sweetheart sexy upscale lady.

    Hhr $. 4 hr $$.

    Daty BBBJ cfs. Greek for extra but did not ask.

    Stay safe.
    Just curious as I could only find a "Ally" on NR- Thanks.

  8. #8101
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check this female out:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/18566992

    Called her number and got no answer, in a few minutes I received a text from the number, we set up a meeting via text, once I got close as usual I called for room directions, she failed to answer the phone, I then sent a text and she did not answer that either, turned out to be a big waste of time and fuel.

    I notice she recently changed her name, even twice in the same post, save yourself some grief on this one.

    BTW: Could be just a coincidence but I got some fraudulent hits on my debit card last night after this whole incident, this was the first time I ever had fraudulent activity on my card.
    How could texting a girl end up with activity on your C.C. Please tell me you didn't give her your card number!

  9. #8100

    Sasha / Stacy / Judy: Total waste of time.

    Decided to check this female out:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/18566992

    Called her number and got no answer, in a few minutes I received a text from the number, we set up a meeting via text, once I got close as usual I called for room directions, she failed to answer the phone, I then sent a text and she did not answer that either, turned out to be a big waste of time and fuel.

    I notice she recently changed her name, even twice in the same post, save yourself some grief on this one.

    BTW: Could be just a coincidence but I got some fraudulent hits on my debit card last night after this whole incident, this was the first time I ever had fraudulent activity on my card.

  10. #8099
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake123  [View Original Post]
    She posted not so long ago and ended up deleting her post a few hours later. But there are other ways to get in touch with her. Her rates I believe we're pretty high. Just wondering if anyone met with her yet.
    She has the tatoo of a star with her butthole dead center of it, right?

  11. #8098

    Has anyone met with her yet?

    She posted not so long ago and ended up deleting her post a few hours later. But there are other ways to get in touch with her. Her rates I believe we're pretty high. Just wondering if anyone met with her yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11018973_1388844958096754_1370106654054268671_o.jpg‎   10398685_1386554384992478_3003771589372220237_n.jpg‎  

  12. #8097

    Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoughBoy  [View Original Post]
    This post is not meant to flame one person but just an observation in general.

    Why does the donation amount need to be written in code? I see the amounts written in dollar signs (to indicate each $100), I see it written with decimal points to indicate amounts less than 100 (. 8 or. 80) and I have seen combinations and different variations (as shown in the quote) that make me scratch my head sometimes. I'm guessing 16 is supposed to be 160 SOOO - why not just write 160?? I don't understand why it needs to be written as 16,1. 6, $6, $. 6, $60, $. 60, etc. etc, or I've even seen $$. 6 because you have to put the dollar sign before the amount, right? LOL Do people think that if you write out the amount in code you are going to be less guilty when the Gestapo comes or what? $160 or 160 seems fine. Then you have newbies asking every couple months or so because it's to difficult to decipher. Annoying.

    Rant off.
    I am so with you on this. There is no value in that and its confusing.

  13. #8096
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoughBoy  [View Original Post]
    This post is not meant to flame one person but just an observation in general.

    Why does the donation amount need to be written in code? I see the amounts written in dollar signs (to indicate each $100), I see it written with decimal points to indicate amounts less than 100 (. 8 or. 80) and I have seen combinations and different variations (as shown in the quote) that make me scratch my head sometimes. I'm guessing 16 is supposed to be 160 SOOO - why not just write 160?? I don't understand why it needs to be written as 16,1. 6, $6, $. 6, $60, $. 60, etc. etc, or I've even seen $$. 6 because you have to put the dollar sign before the amount, right? LOL Do people think that if you write out the amount in code you are going to be less guilty when the Gestapo comes or what? $160 or 160 seems fine. Then you have newbies asking every couple months or so because it's to difficult to decipher. Annoying.

    Rant off.
    I agree 100% WTF is with $ codes, I was never very good at Calculus.

  14. #8095
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoughBoy  [View Original Post]
    This post is not meant to flame one person but just an observation in general.

    Why does the donation amount need to be written in code? I see the amounts written in dollar signs (to indicate each $100), I see it written with decimal points to indicate amounts less than 100 (. 8 or. 80) and I have seen combinations and different variations (as shown in the quote) that make me scratch my head sometimes. I'm guessing 16 is supposed to be 160 SOOO - why not just write 160?? I don't understand why it needs to be written as 16,1. 6, $6, $. 6, $60, $. 60, etc. etc, or I've even seen $$. 6 because you have to put the dollar sign before the amount, right? LOL Do people think that if you write out the amount in code you are going to be less guilty when the Gestapo comes or what? $160 or 160 seems fine. Then you have newbies asking every couple months or so because it's to difficult to decipher. Annoying.

    Rant off.
    Same question. And I want to rant about "dreamed". Nah, man! I fucked. And fucked good, bro! Hahaha. I just go with the flow on these codes and whatnots. "No, your honor, she found found $100 on the tv, was so happy about it that we celebrated and fucked!

    "But, hell no daty, fiv, cim with BBBJ or greek. I guess if she found another $100 next to the cup full of ash and water it would have been a party, sir!

  15. 02-27-15 11:44


  16. #8094

    Kennedy

    Anyone seen her? I looked but can't find any reviews. Looks and sounds hot. But is in a hot area too. Pm me please. Thanks. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...sweet/18561137.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape