Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 19268
-
02-24-15 16:05 #8078This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814I did my homework
Ok, so I did my homework, been on the boards for the last 1 week, reading, notes, have a great list of providers, from all my brothers in Detroit, but still looking, for"that one"provider that will rock me!! Like AMPs, older, younger woman, all races, not looking for a 10/6,7,8, will do. Want to have my money make me happy, so that isn't a factor. If anyone can help, that would be great! UTR girls, favs girls, would be my pick, don't have the time to hit and miss on my own, just be in town for the weekend. Thnks, drksd P.S. If you only had one " pop left" , who would you use it on??
-
02-24-15 11:58 #8077Senior Member

Posts: 60Madison Heights?
Just looking for some input from those who have been to this area. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post here.
I've read that this area has strong LE presence including stings / busts. I drove through the area the other day to scope it out (M6 & RR specifically). In the M6 lot was an old school RV painted black w a white stripe (the only thing missing was the word POLICE) which looks like it hasn't moved in some time, also a white, windowless Sprinter van (reminded me of a paddy wagon) and multiple semi's with trailers. This was early afternoon not late at night when I'd expect to see more vehicles parked for overnight rest.
I admit that I am a bit paranoid since this is outside my comfort zone but I do see a lot of TGTBT ads in this area too.
-
02-23-15 17:24 #8076Senior Member

Posts: 63Yeah I come here to share information, I pretty much share just my misfortunes. One thing I've learned about reading these forums is that the term YMMV pretty much says it all. One guy can have the best time of his life and I could go in there and think she's mediocre. Vice versa. When I see people completely praise these girls I take it with a grain of salt. You don't know if its a pimp you don't know if the real review you don't know if its fake. After you get to know some of the guys that comment here you can start to develop a little trust in what they say.
Originally Posted by CoochieLvr
[View Original Post]
I am glad for the site because it saved my ass a couple times. Because of the site I have to take less chances so it means less chances of getting in trouble and that's all that matters to me.
-
02-23-15 17:18 #8075Senior Member

Posts: 26Mariah
I have searched past threads for either of these providers with no luck. Hoping someone can help as I am enticed by both of their ads. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...it-mt/17793222.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...laces/15687439
-
02-22-15 23:28 #8074Senior Member

Posts: 38Still pretty damn high
Most providers are giving you MUCH more time for that rate. I believe you haven't read much on this site, you would have laughed when quoted that much if you had. There is a lot of useful information if you look about.
Originally Posted by Dnyce
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-15 23:01 #8073Senior Member

Posts: 65Why wouldn't he want to share info on a good girl? For one she is probably seeing 50 other guys anyway. Not only that, we are suppose to be helping each other find good girls, isn't that what this website is all about?
Originally Posted by MrPoundTown
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-15 22:55 #8072Senior Member

Posts: 212Still too much. I'll jump on this bandwagon and say unless you originally wanted a HHR, you paid too much. Don't see these girls ever again, else they'll expect that much money again.
Originally Posted by Dnyce
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-15 18:38 #8071Regular Member

Posts: 24Taken for a Ride
Next time go home, jerk off, and then go out and buy a chainsaw or something with the $$. 2 you save! I've never paid more than. 6 for ss. EVER.
Originally Posted by Dnyce
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-15 18:03 #8070Senior Member

Posts: 108Mya
Hey, has anyone had a dream about this gal? http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ottie/16068964.
As for my previous post it was $ 2.
-
02-22-15 17:03 #8069Regular Member

Posts: 1Hi
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...8&d=1411328359 Hi does anybody know where this provider is any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
02-22-15 15:56 #8068Senior Member

Posts: 63Good lesson learned! Been there done that just not that much of a burn.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
Any of these girls set up at crappy notels are risky. I learned to stay at away from 696 deq and roseville.
You learn through bad experiences. In the past I use to think more money is worth it but its not true. You have to be prepared to be disappointed before you find the girl that rocks your world. I pay way too much before, & I paid very little. Got to be patient. I've had over nighters for a hundred bucks, had 2 hour sessions 100. Define a good girl you take care of them. It's very rare that you find one but if you do you don't fucking tell anybody.
-
02-22-15 14:19 #8067Senior Member

Posts: 380Uhhh.
Hate to say it but you got ripped off friend.
Originally Posted by Dnyce
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-15 10:24 #8066Senior Member

Posts: 108LOL, no $ 2 sorry, I just guessed on the notation. I'm still new to this.
Originally Posted by DonnyInYourArm
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-15 09:21 #8065Senior Member

Posts: 62Holly / safe
Its fine during the day. At night if I were you I would be a little more cautious.
Originally Posted by Starr65
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
02-22-15 08:39 #8064Senior Member

Posts: 194Two hundred twenty for ss? How many minutes was SS to you, man? Just curious and hope this doesn't start a presidence on future rates!! For that much I'll even give ya a reach-around. Cause I think that's just what happened. I'm glad ya had fun. Good report and awesome details. Keep it up. But stop donating so muuuuuch, brah!
Originally Posted by Dnyce
[View Original Post]

















