Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,311 to 44,325 of 58931
-
02-27-15 18:02 #14621Senior Member

Posts: 540I do it because 3 things.
Originally Posted by Taster6969
[View Original Post]
1) I love asians.
2) I love massages.
3) I always prfer a HJ over FS.
-
02-27-15 14:20 #14620Senior Member

Posts: 159In response to over paying and not get trapped in the up sell. I would say AMEN to paying too much from AMP oldies who are just too pushy and get greedy especially when they have your junk in there hands. Exercise control.
-
02-27-15 13:06 #14619Senior Member

Posts: 54Don't bleed your food source.
When I think of this hobby I start to imagine a symbiotic relationship. I make this post based on a theoretical person named I. If I see one amazing service provider for 250, I might be done for the month. How ever if I see one amazing provider for 100 to 150. Chances are I would go out again that month 2 more times. So in the first case I spent 250 that month. In the second I spent between 300-450.
I provide a good service at my job and I make lets say 30 an hour. I am not implying those should be the rates. But I am saying that when you go past 200 for an hour you are bleeding your food source. I have to work an entire day to make that 200 (Minus taxes, SS and medicare). Stop the upsell. Provide a good service and you keep the source happy and coming back for more.
If not, you lose a customer, Maybe you don't care and that's ok. But I take would my money and go some where else.
Porkchop and others have make post in essence saying the same.
And Newbee's heck even us seniors. Make sure if you go to an MP bring no more than 180 (Just a suggested amount). That way you are sure not to get to taken advantage of. Up to 80 door fee hour. 40 HE, 60 BJ, 80 BJ with pluses. 100 FS. Other than that walk away. Leave a 20 if she gave good massage but walk away and use your money some where else. Lots of great service providers that will give you a great time for the 100 you saved walking out.
Cheers,
Drexx.
-
02-27-15 11:12 #14618Banned Member

Posts: 581LEO check worthy of discussion
First off, why are you with a SP that has ZERO reviews where you need to worry about getting busted. But lets just say you do find yourself in that situation OR the SP got busted an hour earlier and she is now working for Law Enforcement to bust you (we hope your "spidy senses" are tingling). Before you drop a donation, drop your drawers (or just whip it out) and get her to touch it first. I can't imagine a better LEO check than that.
Originally Posted by Overthepond13
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-15 08:04 #14617Senior Member

Posts: 103Good Advice
Originally Posted by AncientOne
Tried and true method here. Put down 40 dollar tip when she first gets into the room. Say "this for you". No uncomfortable negotiations thereafter, you know the HE is coming after the flip. That is always the extent of the services in this town anyway so might as well put the tip down in advance. Its a great non verbal communication. I do the 30 minutes at Magic and hand her $100 bill. When she comes back with my change I say no, "that for you" Works like a charm.Thanks to AncientOne and LawDog. Next time I will tip the standard amount before massage begins. I agree, it would likely alleviate some tension in the room. Good advice.
Originally Posted by LawDog17
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-15 05:53 #14616Senior Member

Posts: 236I never count another persons money so what ever someone else wants to tip is up to them but I like the way you played it. I have never tipped more than 100 ever and typically things work out. To keep myself in check it all I never have more than that on me. Typically you can have the 100 or we can work it down to 40. It's up to them. The 60 -150 range is just nuts in my opinion but to each their own.
Originally Posted by Drexx21
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Outdoorsman; 02-27-15 at 06:29. Reason: Grammar
-
02-27-15 00:54 #14615Senior Member

Posts: 159I agree, many of the AMP are very greedy and only want to empty your wallet. I know from experience they call all of us Animals and only interested in money nothing else. And sometimes sad that we give into these sluts and they know we will pay the price for cheap thrills. After finish it's on to the next wallet period! . We need to control our spending habits and be able to negotiate before opening our wallets to these money mongers And they call us animals. That's funny!
Originally Posted by ExecTalent
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 23:50 #14614Regular Member

Posts: 12Cb
I wish I would have seen this post earlier. I went there tonight and I am a newbie. I read the reviews saying that this place was great. So I pay the door fee and I did get a good table shower. I got very flirtatious massage and on the flip was asked what I would like to dream about. I thought a nice CBJ would be nice and was told 120. Hmmm. I assume that is must be amazing. So I start my dream and about 3 min in she gets tired and ask if she can use hand. Then about 5 min later she says her hand is tired and wants me to help. Yeah I did not have a happy dream.
Originally Posted by Drexx21
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 20:16 #14613Senior Member

Posts: 811I asked her if she was licensed, she did say no. I laugh when these girls that are unlicensed and get there nose out of joint about sexual massages.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 19:54 #14612Senior Member

Posts: 601I texted her and she made a big fucking deal that she doesn't offer sexual services without me even mentioning it. Now I'm hearing she's not licensed?? Love when these gals post ads with their pics in an obvious effort at sex appeal then get on our cases when we call. Crazy fucks.
Originally Posted by SouthernGent51
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 18:30 #14611Senior Member

Posts: 1052Ladies and Gents. We have a BINGO
Very good question. Makes you think that maybe some of these reviews from guys with 1-2 posts are really a marketing campaign sponsored by the rub parlor joints.
Originally Posted by PorkChopp
[View Original Post]
And, maybe some of the other reviewers are getting freebees or discounts. Could be that the guys suspecting JaguarXF has not left the building are on to something.
-
02-26-15 18:25 #14610Senior Member

Posts: 215Just curious
Why is everyone paying these massage parlors so much when you can hire a sp and def get full service and have them give you a massage I mean I've been to a few and not all the woman are that good looking to be shelling out that kinda dough when you can pick from some of the best providers we have in our little community and get way more for your money I mean you can't tell me there massages are that great that you would she'll out a door fee plus another 1 or 2 $$ more for FS or a handy when you can get some very highly reviewed and skilled ladies for a fraction of that.
Just curious.
Stay safe.
Porkchopp.
-
02-26-15 18:12 #14609Senior Member

Posts: 811I have emailed with the girl. She is not licensed but also says NO SEXUAL activity at all.
Originally Posted by SouthernGent51
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 16:14 #14608Senior Member

Posts: 54So, Cherry blossom. Hmmmm
So I decided to check out cherry blossom as it seems to be popular and my go to place is now closed for repairs it seems. Sad face. Last week was my first visit. As the door opened there was a smiling face pulling me in saying how glad she was I showed up and how she missed me. It was (Cece or another name) from Spa Serenity. It was indeed good to see her. She asked for. 8 for the hour. Table shower to start things off. Then off to the massage which was as good as she has all ways been. After the flip she asked if I wanted it all and I said yes. Then she says 150.
What?? No no Its always been 100 with you. She tells me that this is a new place and its nicer and mamasan wants 150.
She ends up doing it for 100. But says next time bring more. After reading a few more reviews I see a few of us have been getting FS for 120. So I decide to try again. This time is to busy and Janay says to come back. I decide to come back next day. At the door a lovely woman answer. Her name is Kaylee. Asks for. 80 for the hour. Nice table shower that leads to a very light massage. But things progress well to which she asks 160 for everything.
What?? You have to be kidding me. In my head I'm thinking other choice words. I give her 120 and say that's all I have. She counters I give you BJ. Sorry but no way on a 120 BJ. I say fine just HE and she says 60. All the while saying how wonderful place is and how shower is nice and she gave. Good massage for an hour. I tell her I can get all of that for less else where and she says you can go there but next time bring more money. Last chance I say 40 HE and she says 60.
At this point I put it all back but for 20 and just say finish the massage. And she does for about another 15 min. I am dressed and out of there with 100 in my pocket (should have been 120 but.).
My thoughts are it should not be more than 200. Cherry blossom is to high on itself and we are feeding it. Janays prices were high at lavender but an hour was. 60.
If you want a definite FS then head on over and bring lots of cash. I suggest doing the half hour because it might save you some dough.
As for me I will move to other pastures. And hope Spa Serenity opens back up. If anyone has a hint for another place to try please pm me.
-
02-26-15 14:19 #14607Senior Member

Posts: 103Asahi
4th and last report for now.
Went to Asahi in Altamonte twice, both one hour and standard tip. First time was spectacular. Great ts and then nice sauna. Massage was best in a long time. Lights go down, massage gets better and improves on flip for he. Honestly, entire session was seriously high quality. So I went a second time earlier this year. Sauna was not working, ts and massage not as good. On flip, very similar experience to first visit.
Based on only the second visit, I can't overly recommend. Based on first visit, get over to Asahi. Of course, now I have been reading about Cherry Blossom, I wonder how Asahi compares.
Here ends my dream reflections for now. Stay safe.












Reply With Quote





