Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Asahi

    4th and last report for now.

    Went to Asahi in Altamonte twice, both one hour and standard tip. First time was spectacular. Great ts and then nice sauna. Massage was best in a long time. Lights go down, massage gets better and improves on flip for he. Honestly, entire session was seriously high quality. So I went a second time earlier this year. Sauna was not working, ts and massage not as good. On flip, very similar experience to first visit.

    Based on only the second visit, I can't overly recommend. Based on first visit, get over to Asahi. Of course, now I have been reading about Cherry Blossom, I wonder how Asahi compares.

    Here ends my dream reflections for now. Stay safe.

  2. #14606

    Cherry Blossom

    I went to see what the deal was and decided to try it myself. All I have to say is wow! I ended up having a dream with Kaylee and it was a good dream. I won't go into details but it was worth my time. Stay safe.

  3. #14605

    Stain glass in the background of photo

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog17  [View Original Post]
    I saw her other ad with a dude in it. It said they were students eager to show their techniques etc or something like that. The final language about the services, could just be smokescreen or could signal a no-fly zone. It would be nice for someone to TOFTT, because she looks pretty -- Dog.
    http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/4907214866.html

    The stain glass window in the background of her photo looks like it would be something found in a church. Also, the fact that she states she is a Lymphatic Drainage Therapist makes me believe that there is only a massage on the menu. Would love to be proven wrong tho.

    SG.

  4. #14604
    Quote Originally Posted by Overthepond13  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of sounding like a complete noob, what exactly is the LEO check? Is it when they offer you water to see if you'll take or not, or is it as simple as asking what you do for a living? I've never really had a problem, but also don't want to blow some great opportunity one day by giving the wrong answer. Dream I went to see BP Val in Lake Buena Vista the other day. Nice girl and rockin body, but a few too many tats for me and apartment smelt a little doggy. Minimal drape and good tease, but nothing more for first visit. Might go back in a pinch.
    This may help:

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=LE%20Check

  5. #14603

    I saw her other ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    I saw her other ad with a dude in it. It said they were students eager to show their techniques etc or something like that. The final language about the services, could just be smokescreen or could signal a no-fly zone. It would be nice for someone to TOFTT, because she looks pretty -- Dog.

  6. #14602

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Overthepond13  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of sounding like a complete noob, what exactly is the LEO check? Is it when they offer you water to see if you'll take or not, or is it as simple as asking what you do for a living? I've never really had a problem, but also don't want to blow some great opportunity one day by giving the wrong answer. Dream I went to see BP Val in Lake Buena Vista the other day. Nice girl and rockin body, but a few too many tats for me and apartment smelt a little doggy. Minimal drape and good tease, but nothing more for first visit. Might go back in a pinch.
    Law Enforcement Officer.

  7. #14601

    Boa

    Was in Kissime yesterday. Have not been down there in a while. Pulled out the iPad and thanks to reviews here avoided t and see and opted for Bodyworks of Asia. If they have a shower I was not introduced to it. Good massage, ample roaming allowed and good standard finish. Will repeat.

  8. #14600

    LEO Check

    At the risk of sounding like a complete noob, what exactly is the LEO check? Is it when they offer you water to see if you'll take or not, or is it as simple as asking what you do for a living? I've never really had a problem, but also don't want to blow some great opportunity one day by giving the wrong answer. Dream I went to see BP Val in Lake Buena Vista the other day. Nice girl and rockin body, but a few too many tats for me and apartment smelt a little doggy. Minimal drape and good tease, but nothing more for first visit. Might go back in a pinch.

  9. #14599

  10. #14598
    Tuscany, Thanks for the help. I understand your coaching. I am a contributing member of a couple other forums (same handle), but this seems to be the place to dream in Orlando. Hopefully, I'll have some material to post very soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by TuscanyMan  [View Original Post]
    First off, welcome to the forum. Try looking in the thread -Escort Classified Ads. Posted by Escorts. No Reviews or Commentary-. Luxsa123 posts regularly on that thread.

    Please do not fall into the trap of asking for info on a provider until you have at least posted one review. This is a hobby that takes time to get a good return. We look forward to you being a contributing member of this forum.

    Stay Safe,

    TM.

  11. #14597
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 324

    Hell you should have ask for the personal info.

    She basically gave you all the milk you wanted and you don't even have to buy the whole cow. She might be provider girlfriend material. (just don't fall in love or think you are exclusive).

    Quote Originally Posted by KingCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I've never been given money back before either. It was odd. Gotten freebies as well and that's never a bad thing. But check this place out. It's a honey hole for sure.

    KC.

  12. #14596
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if it's Jag or not but I hear you! Very spectacular reviews!
    Just a gut feeling, no hard evidence. Very spectacular reviews. People spending $$$ or more for bodyrubs. I almost peed in my pants I laughed so hard.

  13. #14595

    Look And You Will Find

    First off, welcome to the forum. Try looking in the thread -Escort Classified Ads. Posted by Escorts. No Reviews or Commentary-. Luxsa123 posts regularly on that thread.

    Please do not fall into the trap of asking for info on a provider until you have at least posted one review. This is a hobby that takes time to get a good return. We look forward to you being a contributing member of this forum.

    Stay Safe,

    TM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack97  [View Original Post]
    I keep reading about the flat rate at Luxsa, but can't seem to figure out exactly what it is. Can someone help me out, point me in a direction?

  14. #14594

    A perfect massage

    Visited Heidi at her office and had the best time. Can't think of how it could have better. I found the location to be safe, discreet, and professional in appearance. I had no concerns and it was an experience worth repeating. What sweetheart and hands of an angel. So glad she's back.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...r-you/11670053

  15. #14593

    LuXsa

    I was in town visiting and based on a lot of reviews I had a dream of stopping by this spot for a great appointment. Made the call to set the apt, address was provided so I set out with my cabbie. I was instructed to place another phone call when I got to the address and the door# would be provided. Once I arrived I placed several calls with no answer, so my cabbie began to circle for me but still no call back. I assume they prefer locals.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape