Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8495

    SA vs. SD4 ME

    I have not tried SD4 me, but understand that there is better luck at lower price points, depending on your location.

    Personally, I have had no problems on SA and my date range is similar to yours. My sugar allowance ranges from $100 - $250 depending on the baby. Granted this does not include hotel or other dating costs. After you consider hotels and dating costs, my date costs range between $250 - $500 per date.

    I play in the mid Atlantic region. I suspect that I can keep my allowance low because it helps that I am athletic / fit, am under 40, well educated, have a career that requires me to be talk to strangers on a regular basis, and would probably be able to pick many of these girls in a bar.

    Like HWG though, the sugar helps with control in the relationship and let's me get away with things that probably wouldn't be acceptable if I was "civvy" dating. With an SO in the background, the sugar relationship bridges the gap between escorts. Which I've found lacking, and leading a life banging the same pussy every night.

    I think Jeezlizzard advised a young man in this forum to consider refining his game at the bar. If you're not limited by having an SO it may be something you may want to consider. It is amazing how confidence can be a massive game changer when going back and forth with some of these young babies.

    Just my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    My 30 days with SA is over and I could not get a single decent SB. They started at $300 per date and my max was $150 may be 200 occasionally with that gem!

    Will I have any better luck on SD4 ME? Or should I just save my $30.

  2. #8494
    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to tweak my method with the wisdom of my brothers here and from other sites in the 'manosphere' online. It's a constantly evolving game.
    Being a marketing executive that's worked as a consultant to the online dating industry for many years, I can say that truer words were never spoken. Even this week I came up with a new campaign for one of my customers. Like you say, its constantly evolving. As our lives, needs and wants change we need to be flexible and willing to experiment to get what we want. When I first started out and used to see girls saying they would meet once or twice a week I thought that was crazy. I wanted a 24/7 live in baby, and thats what I got. Within a year that all changed. I still like long term, but with multiple babies.

    Also my finances dropped and I had to adjust for that. My sexual preferences evovled in some ways and I had to retarget again. My adult daughter moved back home and I had to accommodate for that. Recently I got a little ill and had to flake on a bunch of M&G's. I got played out a bit on SD4M and went to SA. Even today something got tweeked in USASG in firefox and I had to switch to chrome just to type this post. It never ends.

    My current ATF is making it as difficult as possible for me to meet new girls. She knows what I do and never complains. She is just a total man pleaser. But like a lot of guys I need some variety. With two regulars and one booty call girl still in rotation this leaves very little time to interview. I have officially dropped my MILF of 3 years in part because of my ATF. And I am having my least expensive month in maybe 7 years this month, partly due to illness and partly due to financial responsibilities.

    I have been cost cutting ever since the so called recession started. But have been deficit spending for 4 years now. Not a good long term strategy. It was actually the recession that got me to up my game. I was fat, happy and lame. Not anymore. Now I run a lean mean pussy machine.

  3. #8493

    Done with SA should I try SD4 ME?

    My 30 days with SA is over and I could not get a single decent SB. They started at $300 per date and my max was $150 may be 200 occasionally with that gem!

    Will I have any better luck on SD4 ME? Or should I just save my $30.

  4. #8492
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Sent my obligatory "It was nice meeting you. Hope you got home safe message" early today and have not gotten any response back. I'm guessing she was disappointed there was no sugar given last night. I'll probably need to decide if she is worth investing in or not. Time will tell. Landon.

    I'm confused. This is a Sugar Pursuit for the girls -a business or side job. While I admire those of you who can happily get free pussy, it is rare indeed that an SB doesn't expect a payday or at the very least a gift or treat that makes her feel special and not used. She made it clear that she expected to be spoiled. If you want to keep in business with girls who want to keep seeing you decide on what your "number" is. A stiff and athletic penis is not generally enough. There are a load of those to be had and many of these ladies can get their pick. Just sayin '.
    Understand completely. I realize the game I'm playing right now will only net me a date or two with these girls before they decide to move on and I'm OK with. I'm currently in the process of going through a divorce right now so I am not in financial position to be paying these girls. I've generally entered into each of these dates telling them "I don't pay for female companionship" and instead try and paint a picture that they get to hang out with a older, fun, non-creepy guy that loves to travel. I'm also enjoy the freshness of the chase and am not necessarily looking for a regular one right now. There's only been one in the past 6 months or so that I'm truly disappointed that I lost and I know for a fact that I lost her because never locked her down with a sugar arrangement and she found a better offer.

    I believe it is FScott from these forums that always encourages us to treat these ladies with respect. I have tried to do that in each of my interactions. I try to never promise them anything I truly have no intention of fulfilling. When I tell them I'd love to take them to Vegas with me. I mean it. I'd really love to take them to Vegas with me. However, that might be a year from now or so.

    There are many different ways to play this game. I'm trying to tweak my method with the wisdom of my brothers here and from other sites in the 'manosphere' online. It's a constantly evolving game.

  5. #8491
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Sent my obligatory "It was nice meeting you. Hope you got home safe message" early today and have not gotten any response back. I'm guessing she was disappointed there was no sugar given last night. I'll probably need to decide if she is worth investing in or not. Time will tell. Landon.

    I'm confused. This is a Sugar Pursuit for the girls -a business or side job. While I admire those of you who can happily get free pussy, it is rare indeed that an SB doesn't expect a payday or at the very least a gift or treat that makes her feel special and not used. She made it clear that she expected to be spoiled. If you want to keep in business with girls who want to keep seeing you decide on what your "number" is. A stiff and athletic penis is not generally enough. There are a load of those to be had and many of these ladies can get their pick. Just sayin '.
    Except in rare circumstances I don't want a girl that won't take my money. Its about control. And the sugar is half of it.

  6. #8490

    Free babies

    Sent my obligatory "It was nice meeting you. Hope you got home safe message" early today and have not gotten any response back. I'm guessing she was disappointed there was no sugar given last night. I'll probably need to decide if she is worth investing in or not. Time will tell. Landon.

    I'm confused. This is a Sugar Pursuit for the girls -a business or side job. While I admire those of you who can happily get free pussy, it is rare indeed that an SB doesn't expect a payday or at the very least a gift or treat that makes her feel special and not used. She made it clear that she expected to be spoiled. If you want to keep in business with girls who want to keep seeing you decide on what your "number" is. A stiff and athletic penis is not generally enough. There are a load of those to be had and many of these ladies can get their pick. Just sayin '.

  7. #8489

    The hotel.

    My own practice. I always only book last minute using a hotel app after I have confirmed FC trip plans with a trusted previously tested SB or directly after closing the deal with a pot who agrees to the trip while we are in person together.

    It is also why, now that I have a rotation of trusted babies, I have been booking m&gs with pots in conjunction with FC trips with trusted babies.

    My rationale, even if I get a great room at a crazy good rate, it is worthless without a trip to the FC. On the other hand, if you're out with a baby or a pot, and you're headed to the FC, you can still find a decent hotel deal with a phone app. Worst case scenario is that you book at a lower end hotel.

    I personally have never been in a situation where a baby backs out if a FC trip after agreeing to it while you're on a date with her.

    Also as a heads up, the bowl is jumping in my particular region of the mid Atlantic.

    Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoyaSvnFgr  [View Original Post]
    I hit it off last week with a 10/10 SB. Great dinner conversation, ended the night kissing and both eager to meet again. No discussion on sugar. I made dinner reservations this weekend. This girl doesn't respond to text and when she does it very brief. She's 21 full-time grad student so I figure maybe she's busy. The only thing she's done is accepted the dinner invite. Then she went dark for a few days.

    Me being preemptive I booked a nice hotel for the whole weekend. She's not aware of the hotel. I booked it mostly because I got a huge discount rate. What are the chances this chick flakes? Also, I may have to reach back out to some SBs that I thought I moved on from. I suppose I could recruit some new talent to meet up at my 5 star hotel and see how it goes?

  8. #8488
    Quote Originally Posted by HoyaSvnFgr  [View Original Post]
    I hit it off last week with a 10/10 SB. Great dinner conversation, ended the night kissing and both eager to meet again. No discussion on sugar. I made dinner reservations this weekend. This girl doesn't respond to text and when she does it very brief. She's 21 full-time grad student so I figure maybe she's busy. The only thing she's done is accepted the dinner invite. Then she went dark for a few days.

    Me being preemptive I booked a nice hotel for the whole weekend. She's not aware of the hotel. I booked it mostly because I got a huge discount rate. What are the chances this chick flakes? Also, I may have to reach back out to some SBs that I thought I moved on from. I suppose I could recruit some new talent to meet up at my 5 star hotel and see how it goes?
    I hate to say it man, but this doesn't look good for you. A 10/10 21 year old has plenty of options for a weekend night. I would pre-empt itand tell her something came up and try to rebook her next week for like Tuesday or Wednesday night.

  9. #8487
    Quote Originally Posted by HoyaSvnFgr  [View Original Post]
    I hit it off last week with a 10/10 SB. Great dinner conversation, ended the night kissing and both eager to meet again. No discussion on sugar. I made dinner reservations this weekend. This girl doesn't respond to text and when she does it very brief. She's 21 full-time grad student so I figure maybe she's busy. The only thing she's done is accepted the dinner invite. Then she went dark for a few days.

    Me being preemptive I booked a nice hotel for the whole weekend. She's not aware of the hotel. I booked it mostly because I got a huge discount rate. What are the chances this chick flakes? Also, I may have to reach back out to some SBs that I thought I moved on from. I suppose I could recruit some new talent to meet up at my 5 star hotel and see how it goes?
    I would line up about 6 pots as backup.

  10. #8486

    Advice on 10/10 SB flaking.

    I hit it off last week with a 10/10 SB. Great dinner conversation, ended the night kissing and both eager to meet again. No discussion on sugar. I made dinner reservations this weekend. This girl doesn't respond to text and when she does it very brief. She's 21 full-time grad student so I figure maybe she's busy. The only thing she's done is accepted the dinner invite. Then she went dark for a few days.

    Me being preemptive I booked a nice hotel for the whole weekend. She's not aware of the hotel. I booked it mostly because I got a huge discount rate. What are the chances this chick flakes? Also, I may have to reach back out to some SBs that I thought I moved on from. I suppose I could recruit some new talent to meet up at my 5 star hotel and see how it goes?

  11. #8485

    Always Ask For Late Checkout!

    Make sure you always ask for late checkout! You never know what is going to happen! .

    So after Stripper Baby left last night I started sending out text messages to a number of contacts trying to see if I could get anyone to bite coming over either late at night or early the next morning. Luckily when I checked into the hotel last night I asked for late checkout because I was able to utilize it today. .

    This 33 year old mom that gave me a hummer in the car a couple of weeks ago took the bait. I told her that I had gotten a hotel room and that I had a 1 pm late checkout and would love for her to come visit me. She said that she'd love to but had to work and only had an hour lunch break and the hotel was a good 15 minutes away from her office so it would have to be a "quickie".

    I've been stressing the importance of maintaining your frame with these women and I think this baby was a prime example of that. Here's an excerpt from our text messaging exchanges.

    Me: Just checked into a XYZ hotel. Can you sneak away tonight?

    Her: I can't. I have my kids tonight.

    Me: Come visit me in the morning.

    Her: I have to work, what time are you checking out?

    Me: 1 pm.

    Her: I could come at lunch, it will have to be a quickie. LOL.

    Her: (sends 2 naught pictures).

    Her: What are you going to do for me?

    Me: (send cock shot).

    Her: Nice. I want that. Are you going to spoil me?

    Me: You know that I don't pay for women, but I'm sure I'll figure out something for you.

    Her: I'm thinking about it.

    Her: (get this message around 8:30 am) I'll see you at 11:30 am. What's the room #?

    I meet her at the hotel room at 11:30 and she immediately strips and begins to give that nice sloppy BJ that I remembered from the car. She's a very tiny woman but she certainly can take a pounding. Half way through our fun the hotel fire alarm went off but we ignored that and it eventually stopped right as I was unloading on her face.

    She was out the door by about ten after noon and hopefully wasn't too late for work.

    Cost of Date: $0 (carry over cost from the room from the night before).

    Sugar: $0.

    UPDATE FROM STRIPPER BABY: Sent my obligatory "It was nice meeting you. Hope you got home safe message" early today and have not gotten any response back. I'm guessing she was disappointed there was no sugar given last night. I'll probably need to decide if she is worth investing in or not. Time will tell.

    Have fun and stay safe!

  12. #8484
    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Met a 23 year old for the first time tonight. She drove 2 hours in a blinding snow storm to meet me. We had been texting for almost a month but have never been able to mesh our schedules up. She is actually a stripper. No sugar was ever discussed. Costs for the night: Drinks $10, Dinner $45, Hotel Room $42, $0 sugar. Half Bang.
    A stripper drives for 2 hours and gives you a taste. Thats 4 hours total drive time. Unless you thought she was awesome and vice versa it was probably a one time deal. And an interesting date you won't soon forget. In the big picture is was just what had to be done. I am surprised she didn't try for an upsell. I can almost guarantee if she messages you back she will want $$ or more to continue. You must have sounded very sincere for her to invest that much into the M&G. I have had girls drive 90 minutes to see me and I always thought they were crazy. I know long distance seems to be the norm on here but I have never been able to make that work long term.

  13. #8483
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Once she was off the phone I got down to business. Did some heavy making out with her providing some initial last minute resistance with comments like "I have to save something for next time" and "We're not going to do too much tonight" and "You have to earn it" . That continued until I moved my kisses from her lips to between her legs. That seemed to relax her a bit more because soon all of the clothes were off. From there she tells me "You can have a sample of what sex with me will be like". I strap up and proceed to get the bang. Now this has never happened to me but after about 5 minutes or so and a couple of position switches and her fully into it she literally just get's up from the bed and says. "That was your sample" and proceeds to get dressed. I was a bit stunned but didn't flip out on her or try to press forward at all. She gathered her stuff and I walked her out to the car and sent her on her way.

    No sugar was ever discussed.

    Costs for the night: Drinks $10, Dinner $45, Hotel Room $42, $0 sugar.

    Half Bang.
    This reminds me of something a college baby I picked up on match.com used to do (she was SB age but no gifting ever took place other than taking her for dinner, etc.). She was attending college near me but her fiance lived in another state. The first time I brought her over to my place, it took almost no time before she started unbuckling my belt, unzipped my pants, got on her knees and started sucking, and finished the job right there on the couch of my living room, swallowing and all. Every date turned out to be a guaranteed BBBJCIM, sometimes in my car the parking lot of her dorm room.

    But the first time we actually got into bed, she let me fuck her but stopped it before I came. "That's all for now" she would say. Sometimes she would suck me off after which was fine, but other times she would say she needs to get home to study.

    Turns out it had something to do with keeping her vows of not cheating to her fiance. In her own mind, as long as I didn't cum (didn't matter if it was in her or on her) during intercourse, she had not officially broken her word to him and could say that she hadn't cheated. It was very frustrating, and one time I came close to just holding her down until the deed was done.

    Then one day, I made sure I was good and backed up. I prepared for the date by watching porn and thinking about what I was going to do to her. So later that night we get into it on the loveseat in my living room, but I went into it with my poker face, acting like I was just barely getting into it, not even warmed up yet. Then I focused on cumming as quick as I could. With no warning whatsoever, I pulled out all of a sudden and sprayed her with an epic load.

    I'll never forget the look of disappointment on her face that night. She wasn't mad at me at all, but I could tell she was contemplating all the complications this event had just caused her. Swallowing my load had not been cheating on her future hubby, but this was.

    Good thing is it opened the flood gate for lots more sex with no rules after that. I guess she figured she already crossed the line, so no need to worry about it.

    She did marry the guy after she graduated and has kids with him and a nice life. I can see her on FB today. She looks happy, my dick is happy, and he's none the wiser.

    Moral of the story -- the female mind is complicated, sometimes better not to try to understand it.

  14. #8482

    The half bang.

    Great report. The downside. You got half a bang, but on the bright side, you got half a bang.

    For that same pricetag, my m&g with hipster pot 2 earlier this month went from drinks to dinner with hopes that it would turn to a trip to the FC. Sadly all I got out of a $100 dinner was a makeout session and some petting before parting ways. Stupidly I met her at a hotel bar for drinks and when drinks turned to dinner, I was hoping to book the room. Hotel restaurants suck with their overpriced food.

    The upside to my story is that since the m&g, we have agreed on an allowance and have plans to the FC tomorrow.

    If you see your stripper again, you should give her "half an allowance" and let her know. That if she joins your team and enters your rotation, this is a sample of what she could have on a regular basis. Assuming of course you want her as a permanent part of your rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Met a 23 year old for the first time tonight. She drove 2 hours in a blinding snow storm to meet me. So I guess you can say I pretty much figured it was going to be a good night. We had been texting for almost a month but have never been able to mesh our schedules up. She is actually a stripper, typically I cast those to the side as I don't like to get mixed up in their craziness. However having talked to her for about a month she didn't seem like your average stripper. She has a good head on her shoulders, talked about this just being a temporary job, doesn't drink, etc. I'd rate her at a solid 7. 5.

    We met for a drink at a local dive bar. She showed up wearing a SHORT skirt and thigh highs! Look was sexy but you should have seen the jaws of the old guys in the bar drop when she walked in the door. I was loving it. Got to know each other for about 45 minutes there and then bounced to restaurant for a bite to eat. I probably said about 10 words the entire time during drinks and dinner and the rest of it was me just listening to her blab about her stripper life. That did get old after a while. Once we finished our dinner I told her that I would be getting a hotel room for the night and invited her to come hang out for a bit. She agreed.

    We get checked into the hotel (thank you Hotwire and your $42 a night room! Once in the room her phone rings and she gives me the "Once second, it's a work colleague". I kid you not but for the next 15 minutes as I'm getting settled into the room, getting music fired up on my computer, etc she's on the phone with another stripper talking business. I never realized strippers have work meetings but apparently they do. That provided some amusement for me.

    Once she was off the phone I got down to business. Did some heavy making out with her providing some initial last minute resistance with comments like "I have to save something for next time" and "We're not going to do too much tonight" and "You have to earn it" . That continued until I moved my kisses from her lips to between her legs. That seemed to relax her a bit more because soon all of the clothes were off. From there she tells me "You can have a sample of what sex with me will be like". I strap up and proceed to get the bang. Now this has never happened to me but after about 5 minutes or so and a couple of position switches and her fully into it she literally just get's up from the bed and says. "That was your sample" and proceeds to get dressed. I was a bit stunned but didn't flip out on her or try to press forward at all. She gathered her stuff and I walked her out to the car and sent her on her way.

    No sugar was ever discussed.

    Costs for the night: Drinks $10, Dinner $45, Hotel Room $42, $0 sugar.

    Half Bang.

  15. #8481
    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    "You can have a sample of what sex with me will be like". I strap up and proceed to get the bang. Now this has never happened to me but after about 5 minutes or so and a couple of position switches and her fully into it she literally just get's up from the bed and says. "That was your sample" and proceeds to get dressed. I was a bit stunned but didn't flip out on her or try to press forward at all. She gathered her stuff and I walked her out to the car and sent her on her way.

    No sugar was ever discussed.

    Costs for the night: Drinks $10, Dinner $45, Hotel Room $42, $0 sugar.

    Half Bang.
    Too cold blooded for me Landon. I want my SB to at least be into what we're doing enough to not flip a off switch and walk away. The reason I play in the Sugar Bowl is to enjoy a romp that is more than a few emotional steps involved than a hooker.

    Having said all that, if it works for you then God bless Brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape