Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 13264
-
02-27-15 07:44 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 174Lara
I used the number in the AD. I don't have any other number. Don't bother texting / calling early in the day. The Brazilians are late risers.
Originally Posted by CleoBos
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-15 07:37 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 63She is a very good looking girl, but she is a little off.
Originally Posted by CleoBos
[View Original Post]
Got a HE and got to play downstairs on her. I don't think anything more is available, but YMMV. Incall in NA is at her apartment. She is a very clean person and the location isn't bad.
I forget what I tipped to get there, but it was too much IMO.
-
02-26-15 20:09 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 133Re: Stephanie
I just tried texting her and got a message saying the number was invalid. Now I'm worried.
Originally Posted by Doccvs
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 16:20 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 70Lara at Salem
The number in the post is not working. By any chance do you know the name and / or address of the salon?
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 15:33 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 70Nicole are at North Andover
Any intel on her?
$80/ hr Hours of operation Mon-Sat 11-9 OPEN Sunday No Walk- ins. By Appointment only! Take time out of your busy daily routine that will be beneficial to your health. Book a therapeutic massage for yourself! Call Nicole today 781-885-5038. If I don't answer text me your name (first and last), Include what time you'd like to be seen and any other times that could also work in case the first is taken. Thank you, your business is sincerely appreciated Nicole Renee Owner & L. M. T (781-885-5038.
- NICOLE.
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...-5038/24374981
-
02-26-15 15:32 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 276Is she worth a visit?
I've been tempted to see her but never did.
Originally Posted by Spambox138
[View Original Post]
Let me know if you have any luck finding her.
-
02-26-15 12:04 #4678Regular Member

Posts: 16Check again.
Originally Posted by Spambox138
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 12:02 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 154Brockton Bella
Saw her for HH yesterday at Easton.
Bella was at her usual best. Same Great Sensual Rub Down and a finish.
The place is much better than the place at Franklin in Brockton.
50 + 100 = 150 for HH is steep but Bella is worth it.
-
02-25-15 18:44 #4676Banned Member

Posts: 1701Carla
I was also interested in this girl and asked last week for any info. A trusted member PM'd me and said he had heard not good service, so I also passed. Looks like so far it's unanimous.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 16:18 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 377At least they weren't lying. It was memorable.
Originally Posted by Misterm
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 13:49 #4674Regular Member

Posts: 22Steph
Has anyone seen Stephanie in Chelsea lately? Brazilian BBW. Don't see any of her usual ads up and I didn't have her number saved. Can anyone verify she is still working and send me her number?
-
02-24-15 17:19 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 79Ditto. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-15 16:09 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 372Thank you. I was considering that one hard today. Now it is an easy check off my list.
Originally Posted by Misterm
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-15 09:23 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 174Been on a lookout for the next "Bow Street" massage ever since they closed down. Spotted this place phone number ending in 5636, It was a terrible service to say the least. Average looking chicas, 5 minute rub down before asking to turn over, no BJ or FS, but wanted 80 just to take her clothes off and feel her, GTFO. Needless to say I'm still looking.
Sensual Touch Massage RELAX NOW! - 26.
Are you ready for a MEMORABLE time? Then let me give you my special touch. I'm more than sure I can send you away with a SMILE. So lets have a nice time today or tonight. I'm always in the mood for company. I enjoy meeting gentlemen whom are respectful and polite. Outcalls to Major Hotels and Homes in selective areas. My incalls in private home studio open at 9 am.
617 712 5636 Carla.
Poster's age: 26.
• Location: Boston, incalls in malden.
• Post I'd: 27403478 massachusetts.
-
02-22-15 18:08 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 51Blonde in Malden
After a less than stellar first visit. I love her look and shape so I've been back 3 more times. Each time gets better. She is more friendly and the quality and access get better and more liberal. Becoming an atf. However given previous reviews and feedback I've recieved, it's definitely YMMV. I visited her this weekend because I've struck out so much recently and she certainly restored my faith in the hobby. Being friendly and respectful pays dividends.
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ssage/27661055











Reply With Quote






