Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 20,536 to 20,550 of 30759
-
03-01-15 20:40 #10224Senior Member

Posts: 25What is her name
What is her name?
Originally Posted by WiseOldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-15 17:58 #10223Senior Member

Posts: 642Reports in the thread kikaida
See previous reports on her, seems there are favorable ones.
Originally Posted by Kikaida
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-15 16:07 #10222Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone try her
I always see her post, but has anyone partaked?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4911830652.html
-
02-28-15 20:17 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 144Kind of, haircut is similar, so that might be what makes her resemble Cindy.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-15 04:07 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 108Sorry, it was Sarah. I have never seen the receptionist.
Originally Posted by Jonathan2370
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-15 18:44 #10219Senior Member

Posts: 984Sarah and Melanie
Here's the ad I responded to (still up).
Originally Posted by Relax808
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4906041407.html
Actually I inquired to both, thinking they were different places. Melanie called back first and I made an appt. With her. Sarah called back later in the day. It's the same place as has already been discussed in this thread before. I had hoped to see Sarah as the reviews indicated play available. But no info on Melanie. Her pic in ad is probably her. But not a great pic to see her face.
She is an attractive French Canadian girl, slight accent. Warm and friendly, her massage was excellent, as I had not had one in a long time. So I was extremely pleased. She is in great shape, easy on the eyes. Love the accent while we chatted (a lot) during entire session. I was certainly hoping for more, and asked for a 90 minute session. I was semi hard during about half the time, not sure she could tell. I was nude under a sheet, which I placed over the lower back, until she came in. She got right into it and the music and mood were very sensual. It all came to an end and nothing offer and I didn't ask. But I have the sense YMMV. I intend to go back and try again and will report when I do. I was there about 3 weeks ago.
There was a receptionist outside in other room the whole time, by herself and I didn't hear anyone else come or go. Odd thing is the room is set up to handle 3 people at once (tables) so not sure about anyone else walking in. The receptionist was a dark haired brunette with wavy hair. Nice.
Melanie is a great masseuse and would love another session with her. I'll try again and see if there is a hint of HE available, I think maybe. She is single, is into 'things' that I believe make her a possible good provider, under right circumstances with right customer. I'm certain nothing is available 1st or 2nd time. But after getting to know you, I think it may be possibility.
$75 hour $115 90 minutes.
-
02-27-15 16:23 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 69Sarah or receptionist?
Did you see Sarah or the receptionist?
Originally Posted by TKO147
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-15 03:22 #10217Senior Member

Posts: 108My experience with her has been different. YMMV. The massage and conversation have been great with HE and mutual touching through her clothes. Tried to get more but was denied.
Originally Posted by Relax808
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-15 22:03 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 895Sarah no go too
Tried Sarah awhile back and no offer or hints of any kind also.
Originally Posted by Relax808
[View Original Post]
Awabi.
-
02-26-15 19:35 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 313Toftt
Just to save you some Kala. I was feeling kind of randy and thought a massage and HJ would be fun and enjoyable. Called Sarah and made an appt. For some unknown reason she was unavailable and the receptionist (a curly haired brunette with nice tits but no pictues on line) was available. She asked if it was ok and I said of course, oops my mistake. During the massage, absolutely no hint of play, started un-draped but she quickly covered me up. Asked about pressure and I told her "heavy". Well the massage was heavy and actually pretty good but it wasn't what I came for. No play, no HJ, no view, no nothing. 1221 massage studio. Avoid if you are interested in extras!
Damage was. 65 pr hour.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4898925262.html
-
02-26-15 14:42 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 236I called the number and no answer. Then I get a text saying she went to SF and Coco still in China. Ah fuck man. Who else get around here that is cute, give massage and nice long HJ for $?
Originally Posted by Shibiko
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 23:11 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 895Really?
So Cindy at Kison would closely resemble the woman I posted a video of?
Originally Posted by Beanlover
[View Original Post]
Awabi.
-
02-25-15 17:47 #10212Senior Member

Posts: 144Kinda looks like Cindy at Kison.
Originally Posted by KukuiStreet
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 03:32 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 73Re: Coco
Is there a new link to her ad? How does Coco's replacement rate, looks etc.
Originally Posted by Kefe2
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-15 00:02 #10210Regular Member

Posts: 10I think she's on vacation. Not sure when she will be back though.
Originally Posted by Kefe2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





