Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8078
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    I did my homework

    Ok, so I did my homework, been on the boards for the last 1 week, reading, notes, have a great list of providers, from all my brothers in Detroit, but still looking, for"that one"provider that will rock me!! Like AMPs, older, younger woman, all races, not looking for a 10/6,7,8, will do. Want to have my money make me happy, so that isn't a factor. If anyone can help, that would be great! UTR girls, favs girls, would be my pick, don't have the time to hit and miss on my own, just be in town for the weekend. Thnks, drksd P.S. If you only had one " pop left" , who would you use it on??

  2. #8077

    Madison Heights?

    Just looking for some input from those who have been to this area. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post here.

    I've read that this area has strong LE presence including stings / busts. I drove through the area the other day to scope it out (M6 & RR specifically). In the M6 lot was an old school RV painted black w a white stripe (the only thing missing was the word POLICE) which looks like it hasn't moved in some time, also a white, windowless Sprinter van (reminded me of a paddy wagon) and multiple semi's with trailers. This was early afternoon not late at night when I'd expect to see more vehicles parked for overnight rest.

    I admit that I am a bit paranoid since this is outside my comfort zone but I do see a lot of TGTBT ads in this area too.

  3. #8076
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieLvr  [View Original Post]
    Why wouldn't he want to share info on a good girl? For one she is probably seeing 50 other guys anyway. Not only that, we are suppose to be helping each other find good girls, isn't that what this website is all about?
    Yeah I come here to share information, I pretty much share just my misfortunes. One thing I've learned about reading these forums is that the term YMMV pretty much says it all. One guy can have the best time of his life and I could go in there and think she's mediocre. Vice versa. When I see people completely praise these girls I take it with a grain of salt. You don't know if its a pimp you don't know if the real review you don't know if its fake. After you get to know some of the guys that comment here you can start to develop a little trust in what they say.

    I am glad for the site because it saved my ass a couple times. Because of the site I have to take less chances so it means less chances of getting in trouble and that's all that matters to me.

  4. #8075

    Mariah

    I have searched past threads for either of these providers with no luck. Hoping someone can help as I am enticed by both of their ads. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...it-mt/17793222.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...laces/15687439

  5. #8074

    Still pretty damn high

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnyce  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anyone had a dream about this gal? http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ottie/16068964.

    As for my previous post it was $ 2.
    Most providers are giving you MUCH more time for that rate. I believe you haven't read much on this site, you would have laughed when quoted that much if you had. There is a lot of useful information if you look about.

  6. #8073
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoundTown  [View Original Post]
    Good lesson learned! Been there done that just not that much of a burn.

    Any of these girls set up at crappy notels are risky. I learned to stay at away from 696 deq and roseville.

    You learn through bad experiences. In the past I use to think more money is worth it but its not true. You have to be prepared to be disappointed before you find the girl that rocks your world. I pay way too much before, & I paid very little. Got to be patient. I've had over nighters for a hundred bucks, had 2 hour sessions 100. Define a good girl you take care of them. It's very rare that you find one but if you do you don't fucking tell anybody.
    Why wouldn't he want to share info on a good girl? For one she is probably seeing 50 other guys anyway. Not only that, we are suppose to be helping each other find good girls, isn't that what this website is all about?

  7. #8072
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnyce  [View Original Post]
    LOL, no $ 2 sorry, I just guessed on the notation. I'm still new to this.
    Still too much. I'll jump on this bandwagon and say unless you originally wanted a HHR, you paid too much. Don't see these girls ever again, else they'll expect that much money again.

  8. #8071

    Taken for a Ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnyce  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4you/18436298

    This is my first report so bare with me.

    Decided to call Christina up after many failed other phone calls, and a botched meetup at a no-tell. (didn't trust the situation) I just needed to dump the garbage somewhere. Called Christina, it immediately went to voice mail, then I received a text. The entire process was done via text. So if that scares some take note. Location is a standard no tell. You go in through the front, but the workers there couldn't give less of a damn. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I get to the room, and bam Tall chick. She seemed about 5'10 ish, body was pretty nice aside from the belly, and height, but I opted to go with the solo blonde.

    This is where it got interesting. The blonde in the pic was not the girl at the location. The girl there was much, much hotter. Short, spinner type with bleach blonde hair, and a submissive nature. I immediately kick Christina out, and got to business with "April". That's the name she gave me anyway. To get to the point great CBJ skills, let me face bang, good body if you don't mind a little meat in good spots, can take a pounding, cimns, (huge garbage bag was too much for her to carry).

    Negative: I'm new, so I paid too much for a ss $$ 2, Boobs not so great, said she couldn't ride or do doggy, because her knee was messed up. So I made her bend over the bed. (she laughed at my genius).

    Would repeat, but only for the great CBJ and face paint. .
    Next time go home, jerk off, and then go out and buy a chainsaw or something with the $$. 2 you save! I've never paid more than. 6 for ss. EVER.

  9. #8070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Mya

    Hey, has anyone had a dream about this gal? http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ottie/16068964.

    As for my previous post it was $ 2.

  10. #8069

    Hi

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...8&d=1411328359 Hi does anybody know where this provider is any info would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #8068
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Hate to say it but you got ripped off friend.
    Good lesson learned! Been there done that just not that much of a burn.

    Any of these girls set up at crappy notels are risky. I learned to stay at away from 696 deq and roseville.

    You learn through bad experiences. In the past I use to think more money is worth it but its not true. You have to be prepared to be disappointed before you find the girl that rocks your world. I pay way too much before, & I paid very little. Got to be patient. I've had over nighters for a hundred bucks, had 2 hour sessions 100. Define a good girl you take care of them. It's very rare that you find one but if you do you don't fucking tell anybody.

  12. #8067

    Uhhh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnyce  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4you/18436298

    This is my first report so bare with me.

    Decided to call Christina up after many failed other phone calls, and a botched meetup at a no-tell. (didn't trust the situation) I just needed to dump the garbage somewhere. Called Christina, it immediately went to voice mail, then I received a text. The entire process was done via text. So if that scares some take note. Location is a standard no tell. You go in through the front, but the workers there couldn't give less of a damn. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I get to the room, and bam Tall chick. She seemed about 5'10 ish, body was pretty nice aside from the belly, and height, but I opted to go with the solo blonde.

    This is where it got interesting. The blonde in the pic was not the girl at the location. The girl there was much, much hotter. Short, spinner type with bleach blonde hair, and a submissive nature. I immediately kick Christina out, and got to business with "April". That's the name she gave me anyway. To get to the point great CBJ skills, let me face bang, good body if you don't mind a little meat in good spots, can take a pounding, cimns, (huge garbage bag was too much for her to carry).

    Negative: I'm new, so I paid too much for a ss $$ 2, Boobs not so great, said she couldn't ride or do doggy, because her knee was messed up. So I made her bend over the bed. (she laughed at my genius).

    Would repeat, but only for the great CBJ and face paint. .
    Hate to say it but you got ripped off friend.

  13. #8066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyInYourArm  [View Original Post]
    Two hundred twenty for ss? How many minutes was SS to you, man? Just curious and hope this doesn't start a presidence on future rates!! For that much I'll even give ya a reach-around. Cause I think that's just what happened. I'm glad ya had fun. Good report and awesome details. Keep it up. But stop donating so muuuuuch, brah!
    LOL, no $ 2 sorry, I just guessed on the notation. I'm still new to this.

  14. #8065

    Holly / safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Starr65  [View Original Post]
    I read somewhere she's not in the safest area. Is that true?
    Its fine during the day. At night if I were you I would be a little more cautious.

    Stay safe.

  15. #8064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnyce  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4you/18436298

    This is my first report so bare with me.

    Decided to call Christina up after many failed other phone calls, and a botched meetup at a no-tell. (didn't trust the situation) I just needed to dump the garbage somewhere. Called Christina, it immediately went to voice mail, then I received a text. The entire process was done via text. So if that scares some take note. Location is a standard no tell. You go in through the front, but the workers there couldn't give less of a damn. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I get to the room, and bam Tall chick. She seemed about 5'10 ish, body was pretty nice aside from the belly, and height, but I opted to go with the solo blonde.

    This is where it got interesting. The blonde in the pic was not the girl at the location. The girl there was much, much hotter. Short, spinner type with bleach blonde hair, and a submissive nature. I immediately kick Christina out, and got to business with "April". That's the name she gave me anyway. To get to the point great CBJ skills, let me face bang, good body if you don't mind a little meat in good spots, can take a pounding, cimns, (huge garbage bag was too much for her to carry).

    Negative: I'm new, so I paid too much for a ss $$ 2, Boobs not so great, said she couldn't ride or do doggy, because her knee was messed up. So I made her bend over the bed. (she laughed at my genius).

    Would repeat, but only for the great CBJ and face paint. .
    Two hundred twenty for ss? How many minutes was SS to you, man? Just curious and hope this doesn't start a presidence on future rates!! For that much I'll even give ya a reach-around. Cause I think that's just what happened. I'm glad ya had fun. Good report and awesome details. Keep it up. But stop donating so muuuuuch, brah!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape