Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Starr65  [View Original Post]
    I read somewhere she's not in the safest area. Is that true?
    Its ok during the day would not go there at night.

  2. #8062

    Hi

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t3-24/15200500 Has anybody been with this service provider any info would be appreciated.

  3. #8061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Christina and April

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4you/18436298

    This is my first report so bare with me.

    Decided to call Christina up after many failed other phone calls, and a botched meetup at a no-tell. (didn't trust the situation) I just needed to dump the garbage somewhere. Called Christina, it immediately went to voice mail, then I received a text. The entire process was done via text. So if that scares some take note. Location is a standard no tell. You go in through the front, but the workers there couldn't give less of a damn. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I get to the room, and bam Tall chick. She seemed about 5'10 ish, body was pretty nice aside from the belly, and height, but I opted to go with the solo blonde.

    This is where it got interesting. The blonde in the pic was not the girl at the location. The girl there was much, much hotter. Short, spinner type with bleach blonde hair, and a submissive nature. I immediately kick Christina out, and got to business with "April". That's the name she gave me anyway. To get to the point great CBJ skills, let me face bang, good body if you don't mind a little meat in good spots, can take a pounding, cimns, (huge garbage bag was too much for her to carry).

    Negative: I'm new, so I paid too much for a ss $$ 2, Boobs not so great, said she couldn't ride or do doggy, because her knee was messed up. So I made her bend over the bed. (she laughed at my genius).

    Would repeat, but only for the great CBJ and face paint. .

  4. #8060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Christina and April

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4you/18436298

    This is my first report so bare with me.

    Decided to call Christina up after many failed other phone calls, and a botched meetup at a no-tell. (didn't trust the situation) I just needed to dump the garbage somewhere. Called Christina, it immediately went to voice mail, then I received a text. The entire process was done via text. So if that scares some take note. Location is a standard no tell. You go in through the front, but the workers there couldn't give less of a damn. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I get to the room, and bam Tall chick. She seemed about 5'10 ish, body was pretty nice aside from the belly, but I opted to go with the solo blonde.

    This is where it got interesting. The blonde in the pic was not the girl at the location. The girl there was much, much hotter. Short, spinner type with bleach blonde hair, and a submissive nature. I immediately kick Christina out, and got to business with "April". That's the name she gave me anyway. To get to the point great CBJ skills, let me face bang, good body if you don't mind a little meat in good spots, can take a pounding, cimns, (huge garbage bag was too much for her to carry).

    Negative: I'm new so I paid too much for a ss $$ 2, Boobs not so great, said she couldn't ride, because her knee was messed up.

    Would repeat, but only for the great CBJ and face paint. .

  5. #8059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    That's what she told me she was going to school for and got a job in Detroit or Southfield I know the kids are getting grown and she was getting out of the business.
    She deserves to have her number retired. Haven't found one since who even approaches her perfect blend of attitude and talent.

  6. #8058
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Holly you were referring to?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...etite/16816779

    What was the donation?
    I've seen her twice, the last time when I walked in the back door there was some dude there, that really fucked up the whole vibe for me and she definitely needs to clean up that room.

    1. She can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

    2. She is very petite like a pixie.

    I don't know if I will be going back but she is a good girl.

  7. #8057
    Quote Originally Posted by AllDayLong5732  [View Original Post]
    I have also reviewed holly. Just a few pages down. She has pros and cons. Good service, horrible room!

    Donations. 90, $ and $. 5.

    Stay safe.
    I read somewhere she's not in the safest area. Is that true?

  8. #8056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Free Spirit as an EMT?
    That's what she told me she was going to school for and got a job in Detroit or Southfield I know the kids are getting grown and she was getting out of the business.

  9. #8055

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Holly you were referring to?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...etite/16816779

    What was the donation?
    I have also reviewed holly. Just a few pages down. She has pros and cons. Good service, horrible room!

    Donations. 90, $ and $. 5.

    Stay safe.

  10. #8054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOdessa  [View Original Post]
    Now, I've been watching these 2 chicks for quite awhile and I notice a "war" going on between the two, in forms of competition. Never saw the 2, IMHO, both look similar and I can tell both are enthusiastic and proud of their "craft". One of my 3/4 ATFs is cool with Kacey, though. I just wonder if anyone has seen these two and if I could get some pointers on if one is better and such.

    (Thinking aloud: I've been absent too long and I can't wait to get back in the lifestyle. Where on earth is Gee these days? Miss her!
    I've seen both. Kacey is a little arrogant because she looks good and is a little young. She's still mechanical and a clock watcher. She tries to charge extra for different positions.

    Sinn doesn't look as good, but she does have some decent implants. She is very enthusiastic and REALLY enjoys this hobby. Excellnt BJ. And loves to try and make "Tap Out. ".

    This war has been great for us hobbyists as the competition has forced changes in price points and attitudes. However, until Kacey learns some customer service skils the nod goes to Sinn.

    Thinking out load: if you could put Sinns personality into Kacey's body and keep the price points as is, damn you would have platinum!

  11. #8053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalMan78  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Holly a couple days ago. Got her to swallow my protein shake. I would repeat. Thanks seniors for the report as the experience and description is dead on.
    Is this the Holly you were referring to?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...etite/16816779

    What was the donation?

  12. #8052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Wait, I'm an idiot: thinking of another escort. You know, I have no idea what happened to Gee, but her contact info is still up on her reviews and whatever ads she's left lying around.
    Are you referring to Free Spirit as an EMT?

  13. #8051

    Sally

    I've seen sally quite a few times, always $ for the hour. Last time I got a nice body slide massage, felt great.

    Everything is covered, no daty or greek. Multiple positions and msog. Nice body and kinda cute. Very friendly, her neighborhood isn't that bad.

    I'd recommend.

  14. #8050

    Sally massage

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...709732/6772619

    Good reviews on ter. Accommodating and beautiful and very friendly. She gives 5 min massage then get a cover and jump on. $ for an hour but no multiple pops. She says its only for massage but will see what happens after. And it always happens lmao. She just trying to be protective.

    Cons: no daty or BBBJ. Not very safe area. Talks a lot if that's a problem to some guys.

    I rocommend and would repeat.

  15. #8049

    Cherry readhead st. Clair

    Strongly recommend. One of my ATF. All on menu but not greek. Neat and friendly at her house. Everytime I see her I feel I'm home with my gf. Hhr. 8 hr $. 4.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dhead/18128443

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape