Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 19268
-
02-22-15 04:58 #8063Senior Member

Posts: 1019Its ok during the day would not go there at night.
Originally Posted by Starr65
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-15 01:31 #8062Senior Member

Posts: 52Hi
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t3-24/15200500 Has anybody been with this service provider any info would be appreciated.
-
02-21-15 19:31 #8061Senior Member

Posts: 108Christina and April
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4you/18436298
This is my first report so bare with me.
Decided to call Christina up after many failed other phone calls, and a botched meetup at a no-tell. (didn't trust the situation) I just needed to dump the garbage somewhere. Called Christina, it immediately went to voice mail, then I received a text. The entire process was done via text. So if that scares some take note. Location is a standard no tell. You go in through the front, but the workers there couldn't give less of a damn. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I get to the room, and bam Tall chick. She seemed about 5'10 ish, body was pretty nice aside from the belly, and height, but I opted to go with the solo blonde.
This is where it got interesting. The blonde in the pic was not the girl at the location. The girl there was much, much hotter. Short, spinner type with bleach blonde hair, and a submissive nature. I immediately kick Christina out, and got to business with "April". That's the name she gave me anyway. To get to the point great CBJ skills, let me face bang, good body if you don't mind a little meat in good spots, can take a pounding, cimns, (huge garbage bag was too much for her to carry).
Negative: I'm new, so I paid too much for a ss $$ 2, Boobs not so great, said she couldn't ride or do doggy, because her knee was messed up. So I made her bend over the bed. (she laughed at my genius).
Would repeat, but only for the great CBJ and face paint. .
-
02-21-15 19:29 #8060Senior Member

Posts: 108Christina and April
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4you/18436298
This is my first report so bare with me.
Decided to call Christina up after many failed other phone calls, and a botched meetup at a no-tell. (didn't trust the situation) I just needed to dump the garbage somewhere. Called Christina, it immediately went to voice mail, then I received a text. The entire process was done via text. So if that scares some take note. Location is a standard no tell. You go in through the front, but the workers there couldn't give less of a damn. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I get to the room, and bam Tall chick. She seemed about 5'10 ish, body was pretty nice aside from the belly, but I opted to go with the solo blonde.
This is where it got interesting. The blonde in the pic was not the girl at the location. The girl there was much, much hotter. Short, spinner type with bleach blonde hair, and a submissive nature. I immediately kick Christina out, and got to business with "April". That's the name she gave me anyway. To get to the point great CBJ skills, let me face bang, good body if you don't mind a little meat in good spots, can take a pounding, cimns, (huge garbage bag was too much for her to carry).
Negative: I'm new so I paid too much for a ss $$ 2, Boobs not so great, said she couldn't ride, because her knee was messed up.
Would repeat, but only for the great CBJ and face paint. .
-
02-21-15 12:46 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 157She deserves to have her number retired. Haven't found one since who even approaches her perfect blend of attitude and talent.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-15 11:20 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 124I've seen her twice, the last time when I walked in the back door there was some dude there, that really fucked up the whole vibe for me and she definitely needs to clean up that room.
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
1. She can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
2. She is very petite like a pixie.
I don't know if I will be going back but she is a good girl.
-
02-21-15 11:08 #8057Senior Member

Posts: 29I read somewhere she's not in the safest area. Is that true?
Originally Posted by AllDayLong5732
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-15 04:29 #8056Senior Member

Posts: 1019That's what she told me she was going to school for and got a job in Detroit or Southfield I know the kids are getting grown and she was getting out of the business.
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-15 00:31 #8055Senior Member

Posts: 62Holly
I have also reviewed holly. Just a few pages down. She has pros and cons. Good service, horrible room!
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
Donations. 90, $ and $. 5.
Stay safe.
-
02-21-15 00:01 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 157I've seen both. Kacey is a little arrogant because she looks good and is a little young. She's still mechanical and a clock watcher. She tries to charge extra for different positions.
Originally Posted by MrOdessa
[View Original Post]
Sinn doesn't look as good, but she does have some decent implants. She is very enthusiastic and REALLY enjoys this hobby. Excellnt BJ. And loves to try and make "Tap Out. ".
This war has been great for us hobbyists as the competition has forced changes in price points and attitudes. However, until Kacey learns some customer service skils the nod goes to Sinn.
Thinking out load: if you could put Sinns personality into Kacey's body and keep the price points as is, damn you would have platinum!
-
02-20-15 18:24 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 157Is this the Holly you were referring to?
Originally Posted by OriginalMan78
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...etite/16816779
What was the donation?
-
02-20-15 18:19 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 157Are you referring to Free Spirit as an EMT?
Originally Posted by ZenSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-15 16:35 #8051Senior Member

Posts: 95Sally
I've seen sally quite a few times, always $ for the hour. Last time I got a nice body slide massage, felt great.
Everything is covered, no daty or greek. Multiple positions and msog. Nice body and kinda cute. Very friendly, her neighborhood isn't that bad.
I'd recommend.
-
02-20-15 11:42 #8050Senior Member

Posts: 64Sally massage
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...709732/6772619
Good reviews on ter. Accommodating and beautiful and very friendly. She gives 5 min massage then get a cover and jump on. $ for an hour but no multiple pops. She says its only for massage but will see what happens after. And it always happens lmao. She just trying to be protective.
Cons: no daty or BBBJ. Not very safe area. Talks a lot if that's a problem to some guys.
I rocommend and would repeat.
-
02-20-15 11:34 #8049Senior Member

Posts: 64Cherry readhead st. Clair
Strongly recommend. One of my ATF. All on menu but not greek. Neat and friendly at her house. Everytime I see her I feel I'm home with my gf. Hhr. 8 hr $. 4.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dhead/18128443















