Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8048

    Sarah

    Finally got a chance to see her.

    Pros: nice. Accurate pics. One of the top HJ I have ever hsd. Technique is amazing.

    Cons: hard to get a hold of. Massage is a joke. Basically a fingertip massage. Her breathing is annoying. Baby damage all over. Lots of baby damage.

    I would repeat just for the finish alone. But the massage was Bush league. 30 minutes is about the limit with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethunter  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-sarah/5816090

    Can someone hook me up with her. I cannot ever get her to reply to my voicemails. Does anyone know her that can help me. Thanks.

  2. #8047

    Linda top 40

    Contacted Linda top 40 she has BBBJ but no daty, which turn me off. No outcall too. Any recommendation?

    Only one post on here which was not so clear.

  3. #8046

    Maddie

    Anyone tried her? I saw a post her that she's a SW but no info! Help me celebrate my Fri brothers and feel free to PM me.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dy-4u/16718179

  4. #8045
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalMan78  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Holly a couple days ago. Got her to swallow my protein shake. I would repeat. Thanks seniors for the report as the experience and description is dead on.
    Man I contacted her and was very interested but her location sounded very dangerous, livernois and 94? Daty?

  5. #8044
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Wait, I'm an idiot: thinking of another escort. You know, I have no idea what happened to Gee, but her contact info is still up on her reviews and whatever ads she's left lying around.
    Whew. I was going to say! Last I heard, she was in TX for a long time. Big light skinned SexyGee. Man, it was so amazing with her. Hope I see her again when I get back on.

  6. #8043

    Holly

    I went and saw Holly a couple days ago. Got her to swallow my protein shake. I would repeat. Thanks seniors for the report as the experience and description is dead on.

  7. #8042
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Gee quit, details in this thread. Apparently, she got some certs and works as an EMT now.
    Wait, I'm an idiot: thinking of another escort. You know, I have no idea what happened to Gee, but her contact info is still up on her reviews and whatever ads she's left lying around.

  8. #8041
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOdessa  [View Original Post]
    Now, I've been watching these 2 chicks for quite awhile and I notice a "war" going on between the two, in forms of competition. Never saw the 2, IMHO, both look similar and I can tell both are enthusiastic and proud of their "craft". One of my 3/4 ATFs is cool with Kacey, though. I just wonder if anyone has seen these two and if I could get some pointers on if one is better and such.

    (Thinking aloud: I've been absent too long and I can't wait to get back in the lifestyle. Where on earth is Gee these days? Miss her!
    Gee quit, details in this thread. Apparently, she got some certs and works as an EMT now.

  9. #8040

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    To be honest I have also tried multiple times pretty much gave up on her.
    I remember having a difficult time too, however I believe she responded pretty quickly to pm's on NR. It could be all timing. I was successful getting through via voicemail when I called at atound 10:00 am. This was a couple of years ago though.

  10. #8039

    Kacey Dash vs. Sinn the Truth

    Now, I've been watching these 2 chicks for quite awhile and I notice a "war" going on between the two, in forms of competition. Never saw the 2, IMHO, both look similar and I can tell both are enthusiastic and proud of their "craft". One of my 3/4 ATFs is cool with Kacey, though. I just wonder if anyone has seen these two and if I could get some pointers on if one is better and such.

    (Thinking aloud: I've been absent too long and I can't wait to get back in the lifestyle. Where on earth is Gee these days? Miss her!

  11. #8038

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethunter  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-sarah/5816090

    Can someone hook me up with her. I cannot ever get her to reply to my voicemails. Does anyone know her that can help me. Thanks.
    To be honest I have also tried multiple times pretty much gave up on her.

  12. #8037
    Quote Originally Posted by Starr65  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once. Didn't know she offered Greek. How much extra is that?

    She was very sweet to me.
    She mentioned it when ai was mistakenly going the wrong way. But I did not ask what she wanted as I'm not much into it.

  13. #8036
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbalaya  [View Original Post]
    Guess you had better luck than me. I had to cancel once about 4 hours in advance and she gave me the 5th degree. Sucks because been wanting to see her for a long time. Just going to wait a bit and try again. Hoping she forgets LOL.

    I certainly envy you sir. How were the surroundings? She's a hike from me, and was kinda iffy about the area but definitely would make the trip.
    I'm surprised to hear that. 2 times I canceled less than an hour but with some explaination. The area is a decent apt complex in canton. Her condo. Privet and safe. Get a google number and call her as a new one if not working out.

  14. #8035
    Quote Originally Posted by Captnugs  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Looking to break into the hobbyist lifestyle but I'm not too sure where to turn. A lot of the BP ad's I've come across that appeal to me seem sketchy at best, most too good to be true. Lurked here for the past week or so but I figured I'd post up here instead of diving into some strange head first. Anyone mind PMing a newbie with some pretty laid back providers and / or some tips to keep my head straight?
    The best tip I can give you is to scroll back and read reviews. There are plenty of good reviews of providers here, both positive and negative.

    Be safe, and good hunting.

  15. #8034
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeee333  [View Original Post]
    Allie on NR.

    5 stars is not enough to describe her. Was easy to contact and set up. I had to cancel at least 3 times, she was like no problem things happens hope all is fine with you!! Honestly my gf wouldn't be as easy as she is!!

    Safe location, private place. Decent body and BUTT. Just wanted to make you happy in any mean. Friendly and neat, yeas supper neat.

    Hot as hell and upscale. She's the girl next door type. Definitely recommend and would repeat.

    Sweetheart sexy upscale lady.

    Hhr $. 4 hr $$.

    Daty BBBJ cfs. Greek for extra but did not ask.

    Stay safe.
    Saw her once. Didn't know she offered Greek. How much extra is that?

    She was very sweet to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape