Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 19268
-
02-20-15 11:33 #8048Senior Member

Posts: 503Sarah
Finally got a chance to see her.
Pros: nice. Accurate pics. One of the top HJ I have ever hsd. Technique is amazing.
Cons: hard to get a hold of. Massage is a joke. Basically a fingertip massage. Her breathing is annoying. Baby damage all over. Lots of baby damage.
I would repeat just for the finish alone. But the massage was Bush league. 30 minutes is about the limit with her.
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-15 11:30 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 64Linda top 40
Contacted Linda top 40 she has BBBJ but no daty, which turn me off. No outcall too. Any recommendation?
Only one post on here which was not so clear.
-
02-20-15 11:27 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 64Maddie
Anyone tried her? I saw a post her that she's a SW but no info! Help me celebrate my Fri brothers and feel free to PM me.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dy-4u/16718179
-
02-20-15 11:25 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 64Man I contacted her and was very interested but her location sounded very dangerous, livernois and 94? Daty?
Originally Posted by OriginalMan78
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-15 10:10 #8044Senior Member

Posts: 112Whew. I was going to say! Last I heard, she was in TX for a long time. Big light skinned SexyGee. Man, it was so amazing with her. Hope I see her again when I get back on.
Originally Posted by ZenSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-15 05:46 #8043Senior Member

Posts: 457Holly
I went and saw Holly a couple days ago. Got her to swallow my protein shake. I would repeat. Thanks seniors for the report as the experience and description is dead on.
-
02-20-15 00:26 #8042Senior Member

Posts: 212Wait, I'm an idiot: thinking of another escort. You know, I have no idea what happened to Gee, but her contact info is still up on her reviews and whatever ads she's left lying around.
Originally Posted by ZenSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-15 21:53 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 212Gee quit, details in this thread. Apparently, she got some certs and works as an EMT now.
Originally Posted by MrOdessa
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-15 13:14 #8040Regular Member

Posts: 11Sarah
I remember having a difficult time too, however I believe she responded pretty quickly to pm's on NR. It could be all timing. I was successful getting through via voicemail when I called at atound 10:00 am. This was a couple of years ago though.
Originally Posted by Blazer1
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-15 11:32 #8039Senior Member

Posts: 112Kacey Dash vs. Sinn the Truth
Now, I've been watching these 2 chicks for quite awhile and I notice a "war" going on between the two, in forms of competition. Never saw the 2, IMHO, both look similar and I can tell both are enthusiastic and proud of their "craft". One of my 3/4 ATFs is cool with Kacey, though. I just wonder if anyone has seen these two and if I could get some pointers on if one is better and such.
(Thinking aloud: I've been absent too long and I can't wait to get back in the lifestyle. Where on earth is Gee these days? Miss her!
-
02-18-15 20:27 #8038Senior Member

Posts: 128Sarah
To be honest I have also tried multiple times pretty much gave up on her.
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-15 13:17 #8037Senior Member

Posts: 64She mentioned it when ai was mistakenly going the wrong way. But I did not ask what she wanted as I'm not much into it.
Originally Posted by Starr65
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-15 13:14 #8036Senior Member

Posts: 64I'm surprised to hear that. 2 times I canceled less than an hour but with some explaination. The area is a decent apt complex in canton. Her condo. Privet and safe. Get a google number and call her as a new one if not working out.
Originally Posted by Jimbalaya
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-15 09:21 #8035Senior Member

Posts: 154The best tip I can give you is to scroll back and read reviews. There are plenty of good reviews of providers here, both positive and negative.
Originally Posted by Captnugs
[View Original Post]
Be safe, and good hunting.
-
02-18-15 08:45 #8034Senior Member

Posts: 29Saw her once. Didn't know she offered Greek. How much extra is that?
Originally Posted by Mikeee333
[View Original Post]
She was very sweet to me.
















