Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,971 to 23,985 of 32168
-
03-06-15 16:07 #8198Senior Member

Posts: 1266You Aren't Kidding
I feel your frustration. Am up here this weekend and I have spent several hours researching the area pre-trip and it has been a major disappointment. Especially when you consider how large and populated the area is up here.
Originally Posted by Krakatoa
[View Original Post]
AMPs, CL, BP, and a few other sites all are hit / miss at the very best. Moving to some of the higher end ladies could be even a bigger disappointment then a lower end encounter and I haven't even factored in LE. Why would they care when there is basically nothing available? I did learn that the bots on CL are getting much more advanced.
I have several UTR's in the Virginia Beach area that I see on a regular basis so I will probably just save my hard earned dough for 2-3 of them when I get back. Yes. 2-3!
-
03-06-15 12:08 #8197Senior Member

Posts: 99Landmark
Hit one of the Chinese spots at landmark. Place is legit. Lots of civilian traffic in there due to the location. Lady kept covering me up and when I would touch her would move my hand back to the table. The massage was horrible and the setup was gross. Avoid.
-
03-04-15 22:27 #8196Senior Member

Posts: 206New low
So, I set a new personal record last week at the top of Rte 7: the oldest woman I ever felt up. To make matters worse, she was sorely disappointed that I popped before getting her off. If I understood her correctly, she suggested I beat off the night before coming in so I could last longer. And all the while I'm thinking, dear God, I've sexually disappointed a septuagenarian.
(And this wasn't even my weirdest experience at this establishment. That was detailed in post 7240.).
Oh, me brothers, I need to graduate from this AMP scene, but where to go? Uncle LEO is on the warpath. The BP scene strikes me as uninspiring. The apartment syndicates, I guess, are going to want references I don't have. The tccc, if it exists, I can't figure it out. Short of moving to the Philippines, what's the next step for a frustrated hobbyist?
-
03-04-15 16:13 #8195Senior Member

Posts: 335Relax
I always to the Sports Massage for 49/ hr. (they never have the $1 change so I guess it's $50/ hr). They say it's no oil, and it was for the first time (except the flip) but since I'm a regular there now, oil.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-15 16:40 #8194Senior Member

Posts: 418Yes I definitely agree with this. I have two places that I would consider go-to locations. They know me well, know what I like, and never short me. There is a third place I visit from time to time, nott really regularly but enough that they recognize me. Sometimes you feel like something new and sometimes you just want to go to a comfortable spot and not have to worry. Having more than one spot can definitely help.
Originally Posted by YmmvAlot
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-15 23:13 #8193Banned Member

Posts: 79Reasons to have more than one "go to" location
Really tough day today.
I needed a distraction.
I needed my ATF, but, because she is known for her highest quality massages (and she is so pretty), her appointments were full.
I needed a massage to work the knots out of my neck, shoulders, etc.
Several years ago, one of the very senior hobbyists recommended we all should have strong business / customer relationships with several locations (because you never know when you are going to really need a massagi, and your ATF is not available).
That was sage advice I am glad I followed.
If you ever find yourself in the need of a very good medium-deep to deep massage, and you are near the intersection of the ring road and the main and / S corridor, go see Vicki.
Be nice, be polite (as all Gentlemen should). It is likely you will enjoy your time, but, as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
-
03-01-15 22:56 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 340C & c
Had a nice visit at C & C today with Candy, a very cute mid-to-late thirties tiny spinner who was pleasant but not very talkative. I paid for an hour and got a standard table shower, though a sauna would have been nice since it can be chilly after they finish rinsing you down. The massage was excellent and liberal roaming was allowed throughout. Flip and standard NOVA while I did a bit of nursing - call me weird, but I love tiny breasts. Full hour, no request for tip (though I left $50) and she helped me dress and gave me some water on the way out. I would definitely go back.
-
02-23-15 12:35 #8191Senior Member

Posts: 215Sorry wrong board.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-15 12:29 #8190Senior Member

Posts: 215Massage in the Burg
Massage in the Burg.
So I had some free time and decided to swing by two places in Fredericksburg.
1) HK. I posted before about my experience. Same price (70) for the hour, and tip (60). The service was great. I had CiCi. Older woman with a very good body for her age. Same type of body as a fit 30 why / o. I was impressed. Her topside became exposed and I must say, they are perky and wonderful. Great NoVa ending. Some feeding and a great massage also.
2) Thai Massage Spa. 60 for the hour, 60 for the tip. First off, the mamas an was pleasant to talk to. Even though they advertised new girls, I was a little disappointed. But after I got into the room, in walks this 23 ish year old girl. So cute. Yes, it wasn't an older bitty, she was actually young. Forgot her name. Massage was decent. CiCi from HK was like a real massage, not the type to pass the time. Also, I asked for a tale shower. It wasn't like the normal one in a separate room on a table and the water is flowing. I stayed in the same room, and she brought in a bucket with a wash cloth and on the same table wipe me down. So a weird table shower that hit all the spots, ho hum massage and a little language barrier was all made up with the fact that she was not an old mamasan but a very cute younger woman and she let me feed and roam otc on the underside. I may repeat just because the person is nicer to look at than other places.
Have fun and be safe!
Loader.
-
02-22-15 21:59 #8189Senior Member

Posts: 99New management
There's a place near the chic fil a on Arlington blvd that I used to go to occasionally. New management has taken over and there's only an old lady working. It will get shut down soon so their just trying to get a little more business. Avoid it.
-
02-22-15 09:18 #8188Regular Member

Posts: 7C and C Massage -- Herndon
It was good. Always a nice massage and nice nova finish. Once they are comfortable menu will open.
I am sort of regular there, massage is top notch and the finishes have been getting better and better.
Happy Hunting and be safe.
-
02-20-15 12:05 #8187Senior Member

Posts: 377SoCAL
My Dad was giving me a hard time last weekend as he sat on the back porch in the 78 degrees. So there may be more than one good reason for a visit out there right now.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-15 10:11 #8186Senior Member

Posts: 1959Only thing you need to know is that they are old and the price for a HJ s high. More than I want to pay whether thai, Chinese Korean whatever.
Originally Posted by Krakatoa
[View Original Post]
Anything else, you might as well goto Balmer and get a SW on Wilkens for better service, IMHO.
PC out.
-
02-20-15 10:09 #8185Senior Member

Posts: 1959I was thinking of stopping there to see what's up. Glad I didn't now LOL.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
Maybe I will wait till I see sunny Socal again, yeah I will.
PC out.
-
02-19-15 12:11 #8184Senior Member

Posts: 912Re-opened Cap Massage
I stopped by the recently reopened Cap Massage out in Sterling. Seems like they changed ownership. Nothing to be had but a good legit massage. My provider was small and rounded LOL. Nothing to write home about and I should had turned around but I was curious to see what the deal was. They advertise to text for an appointment but I think you can walk in. I only saw the one provider there. I will cross this off my list until more positive reports come in.











Reply With Quote





