Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2844

    Aggie on Craigslist?

    Has anyone had any experience with her? Its under therapeutic on CL & says like #1 outcall. I'm planning on seeing her & just want to be prepared. If nothing offered, that's cool. But just was wondering.

    Thanks.

  2. #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    Not much to go on here except that she told you "extras" were "maybe" available after seeing her a few more times. That screams STAY AWAY to me. Too many ladies use that line to squeeze extra dollars and never produce. Can you provide any real information. Description, how much you paid and tipped, what an "above par" flip means?

    I looked at your past posts, almost exclusively about Serenity. You must be pretty familiar with what has gone on there, do you know why they have had 100% turnover, is management there that bad?
    I feel like I can't win. I wrote a review of an experience at Wonder some time back and was chastised for being to explicit and giving too many details.

    Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I never get extras on my fist visit. I guess you guys just have more mojo than me. If the extras aren't showing up on the second or third time, I move on.

    Good luck alll.

    Moops you write the level of detail you want, if somebody chastises you for it report the post and I'll take care of it.

    This idea about "don't post too much info" is not policy here, last I looked I was the only admin on the forum.

    A2

  3. #2842
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Description of Julie? Thanks.
    Early 30's, blonde, pretty, medium build, large and fantastic breasts.

  4. #2841

    Cindy and Alicia at Wonder

    Walked in about 2 weeks ago (sorry for delay, password issues). Mid afternoon and place was busy, Julie was there but just leaving, Rhonda busy. Cindy offered and I said ok a bit reluctantly as earlier time with her was not so hot, but maybe she needs to get to know me. Started good massage but shut me down completely on any roaming. After 10 minutes she knew I was not happy and offered to get another girl which I thought was great.

    Alicia (spelling?) came in, ok looking black girl. Said she just started and was at E / W before. Massage ok, quickly asked me how I treated my girls, came right out and asked how much I would tip. Said it depended on service for 40-60 I expected her bare and full roaming. At the flip she took her top down but that was it. Said maybe more when she got to know me. Was texting all during the session. Will not repeat.

  5. #2840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    What does Jade look like? I tend to like the ladies a little on the petite side but her service sounds good. Please pm me with details if you can. Thanks!
    Tall slender blonde with a nice set of be's, pretty good looking too.

    PM me for Digits and Details.

  6. #2839
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMoops  [View Original Post]
    Saw Julie at Serenity today (formerly of Wonder and I suppose elsewhere).

    Fantastic massage, very friendly and nice. Flip was above par. Asked about extras, was told maybe after I see her a few more times. Totally worth it.
    Not much to go on here except that she told you "extras" were "maybe" available after seeing her a few more times. That screams STAY AWAY to me. Too many ladies use that line to squeeze extra dollars and never produce. Can you provide any real information. Description, how much you paid and tipped, what an "above par" flip means?

    I looked at your past posts, almost exclusively about Serenity. You must be pretty familiar with what has gone on there, do you know why they have had 100% turnover, is management there that bad?

  7. #2838

    Shorted on time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muskegon  [View Original Post]
    Seen Nikki at Panacea last weekend. Massage was lackluster. Paid for an hour and left after 35 mins. She asked if I wanted the 'exotic' massage for 60 $ extra. I said No but I'd like it for 40 $. Her body is awesome. Some roaming but pulled away when I tried to FIV.

    I will not repeat unless I'm to hard up to take care of myself.

    Total damage 100 $.
    Ugh. I always hate to hear reports of these massage girls shorting us on our time that we paid for!! Guys, please DON'T let them do this. YOU are in control of the session time! Set a timer on your phone if you have to to keep them in check. If I pay for an hour, I start the timer when their hands start rubbing and NOT when they bring me into the room. I also don't let them do the flip too early, I'll usually do th flip around the 45 minute mark. After the HE, I like another 5-10 minutes of massage at the end. They stop rubbing at the hour mark and then I get dressed. I tip after the massage and do not like if they bring up the tip during the session. Also note, I tip well and am always friendly but I let them know by my routine that I'm not about to be taken advantage of.

  8. #2837

    Julie?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMoops  [View Original Post]
    Saw Julie at Serenity today (formerly of Wonder and I suppose elsewhere).

    Fantastic massage, very friendly and nice. Flip was above par. Asked about extras, was told maybe after I see her a few more times. Totally worth it.
    Description of Julie? Thanks.

  9. #2836

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Above average, your probably right. I'm careful not to overstate about massage skills due to all the variables, everyone might like something different. I am very picky on massage styles and thoroughly enjoyed my time with Jade.

    I will Repeat!

    PM me for Details and her digits.
    What does Jade look like? I tend to like the ladies a little on the petite side but her service sounds good. Please pm me with details if you can. Thanks!

  10. #2835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by JimTfft  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jade late last night at Bella and agree with everything above, except I found her massage much above average. No rush as my half hour session was closer to 45 minutes and was done at her pace. Normally tip 20 for half and 40 for whole for good service and gave Jade 30 due to extra time. She seemed pleased. If future experiences are comparable, Jade will tie Natasha at Panacea for ATF. Jade says she likes third shift -- nice to have availability for those late hours, especially with such a good provider.
    Above average, your probably right. I'm careful not to overstate about massage skills due to all the variables, everyone might like something different. I am very picky on massage styles and thoroughly enjoyed my time with Jade.

    I will Repeat!

    PM me for Details and her digits.

  11. #2834

    Nikki at Panacea

    Seen Nikki at Panacea last weekend. Massage was lackluster. Paid for an hour and left after 35 mins. She asked if I wanted the 'exotic' massage for 60 $ extra. I said No but I'd like it for 40 $. Her body is awesome. Some roaming but pulled away when I tried to FIV.

    I will not repeat unless I'm to hard up to take care of myself.

    Total damage 100 $.

  12. #2833

    Jade at Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    New girls?

    Bella's ad says Jade is back.

    I've seen Jade before while she was independent, so I knew that I would be happy with her.

    The good.

    Got the full hour I paid for.

    She gets real comfortable and on the table with you too.

    She is a tall slender blonde with a nice set of be's.

    Average massage skills, great beginning and ending.

    The bad. None.

    Nice sweet girl. Not too chatty.

    My smile was twice as big as usual, I will repeat.

    She works the late night shift at Bella's 11 pm to 6 am. And some day shifts.

    Seniors can PM for details and her digits.
    Saw Jade late last night at Bella and agree with everything above, except I found her massage much above average. No rush as my half hour session was closer to 45 minutes and was done at her pace. Normally tip 20 for half and 40 for whole for good service and gave Jade 30 due to extra time. She seemed pleased. If future experiences are comparable, Jade will tie Natasha at Panacea for ATF. Jade says she likes third shift -- nice to have availability for those late hours, especially with such a good provider.

  13. #2832

    Julie at Serenity

    Saw Julie at Serenity today (formerly of Wonder and I suppose elsewhere).

    Fantastic massage, very friendly and nice. Flip was above par. Asked about extras, was told maybe after I see her a few more times. Totally worth it.

  14. #2831

    Pam at serenity

    I've been out of town for awhile and learned that Pam has left Serenity. Anyone how knows if she is working and where please message me. I miss her!

  15. #2830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Mmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloozer  [View Original Post]
    One of the hits on google image showed that little blue outfit she always used to post. Hmmmm.
    Sounds like we both might be right.

    So if it is Summer's phone with another girls pics. Looks like Summer has been steeling pics. And we never bothered to check before because she did look like that at one time, so I assumed she was using old pics. Not Stole.

    Shame on you Summer!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape