Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,311 to 17,325 of 20139
-
02-15-15 13:37 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 940Hmmm
One of the hits on google image showed that little blue outfit she always used to post. Hmmmm.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-15 11:46 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 4439Summer
I'm sure that some pics without a face could look similar, that's why we Check the phone number. This is Summer. Old pics, latest review on her was that she is bigger and pics are not recent.
Originally Posted by Bloozer
[View Original Post]
I do remember Jessie, definitely spoiled me, never had to ask about MSOG she wanted more, I popped 3 times in 45 min. Paid for hhr. She popped alot more then I did, I told her I was going to charge her next time. She was a nursing student and is in the Navy now, on a ship as a nurse. I'm sure she is very busy.
-
02-15-15 10:30 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 4439Tina
She requires excellent hygiene, in all areas. I had a cup of coffee on my way to her incall and I was denied the pleasure of her Luscious Lips. A breath mint won't work against coffee.
Originally Posted by Mexidutch
[View Original Post]
So as usual YMMV.
-
02-15-15 07:09 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 41Tina the red hot
I didn't think Tina allowed kissing?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-15 23:59 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 4439Summer
Everything is covered except when you want to dine at the why. She likes that.(but no kissing) CFS,CBJ She has a nice incall and a real job. Limited hours.
Originally Posted by HollandGuy73
[View Original Post]
TIna the red hot redhead has a great rack too.(Just like Summer's tits), great attitude , a sweet personality and more open minded. She is the total GFE package.
-
02-14-15 17:44 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 154Summer
Been wondering about her myself, does she offer FS?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
Assume she does since you said you wish she offered BBBJCIM (assuming she offers CBJ, or BBBJ only).
-
02-14-15 16:01 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 4439Summer
She is a good time.
Originally Posted by ExcitedMd
[View Original Post]
If you can get a date. She doesn't answer her phone to often. 40 yrs and up only!
I would repeat often if she offered BBBJCIM.
-
02-14-15 11:58 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 940I did a review a while back
That's Jessie from BP back in the day. Don't get me wrong she's no old lady. She's in her early 30's now. I was one of her first clients when I saw her and her big breasted sister at my place. (Her sister is married with kids in Maryland now.) She looks just as good. About 5'10", 34 c - 25 -35 and very attractive. Swimsuit model body. She has an incall in town near the hospital. Massage is close to CMT level, I liked it She'll strip down to panties and does a nice oiled he. She's definitely one independent to see. Easy to set up an appointment. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by ExcitedMd
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-15 07:18 #2821

Posts: 275Anyone try her?
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-away/18177185
Anyone try her? Pm me.
-
02-12-15 20:10 #2820Regular Member

Posts: 9http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...layla/15760139
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
There ad from Sunday.
-
02-12-15 20:09 #2819Regular Member

Posts: 9Natalie and Aliese at Panacea.
Originally Posted by Donntee
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-15 17:56 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 4439Jade at Bella's
New girls?
Originally Posted by Larking14
[View Original Post]
Bella's ad says Jade is back.
I've seen Jade before while she was independent, so I knew that I would be happy with her.
The good.
Got the full hour I paid for.
She gets real comfortable and on the table with you too.
She is a tall slender blonde with a nice set of be's.
Average massage skills, great beginning and ending.
The bad. None.
Nice sweet girl. Not too chatty.
My smile was twice as big as usual, I will repeat.
She works the late night shift at Bella's 11 pm to 6 am. And some day shifts.
Seniors can PM for details and her digits.
-
02-12-15 08:00 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 604With all respect, to say a women is "a bit fuller figured" and "some would even say chubby". Then to say "she has a hot LITTLE body" paint two totally different pictures to me. I think the addition of the word "little" doesn't jive with full-figured and chubby. But thanks for the review, it seems honest and is consistent with my experience, I would rate her very average.
Originally Posted by Ryan616
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-15 22:46 #2816Regular Member

Posts: 4Panacea
Guess, since I'm a newb, I should post my perspective. I'm certainly not in the business. I travel the Midwest on business. Fairly new to the MP arena so my experience has mainly been limited to AMP's in cities other than GR. (Think Indy / Cincy / Ft Wayne). So my experiences have been wildly varied. From pure massage with no extras to BBBJ for a tip. Just discovered the forum in last month and it's quite helpful. Natalie was as advertised. Cute girl and I got what I expected. That's a nice change.
Originally Posted by Donntee
[View Original Post]
Anyway, hope this helps.
FH.
-
02-11-15 22:25 #2815Regular Member

Posts: 4Panacea Natalie
I doubt that is the case. Natalie is a bit fuller figured (some would even say chubby), but she's right in my wheelhouse. I would absolutely say she has a hot little body, because her body is pretty amazing, even though she isn't a spinner. And while her massages can vary from time to time (depending on how talkative she is feeling), I have had several above average massages from her. I could have written the same words as the original poster did about her on several occasions.
Originally Posted by Donntee
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




