Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3909
-
02-12-15 12:05 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 507The thing with Ho is he's not very forthcoming with info / intel unless you call him out. He will occasionally toss out a crumb but nothing you can make a meal of. If I was a Facebook nerd I would have known that. As I said Facebook is for kids, but now I'll look into it.
Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-15 21:33 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 104Tough to tell for sure, but the brunette looks like someone I reported here in September as having ripped me off, also in Revere. Here was my report:
Originally Posted by AndreasKilmer
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...708&viewfull=1#post2202708.
-
02-11-15 21:11 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 282Good point always interesting searching facebook
I didn't make that connection, but HoHunter is right on the $$ Either BP / craigs phone #'s will more likely bring up their pimp when searching FB. I do that more often nowadays.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
And more often than not someone shows up who is clearly not female but male. Surprisingly the pimps look rather normal, Caucasian guys.
Often times the emails you are exchanging on craigslist are with the pimp, who scripted the ad, like really fit " personal trainer for sexy time ", or even recently.
" sexy crossfit trainer ".
-
02-10-15 23:39 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 446Same with me a couple weeks back. But didn't know about the heroin, so I didn't miss much I guess.
Originally Posted by Jolem
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-15 23:12 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 44Any intel on Somerville girl?
Just posted tonight on CL. Wants to be picked up on Somerville Ave near a local wing establishment.
I'm looking for a huge juicy cock for the night. I'm 22, fun sized, and have a fat ass. I'm available tonight please contact me via email with ur name and a picture.
Pic4pic
If I like ill send u my number
.
-
02-10-15 23:00 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 44
-
02-09-15 21:23 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 922See me in Massholes
Welcome aboard buddy.
Originally Posted by Jolem
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-15 15:24 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 279Gawd the poor dude had to finish himself off.
Originally Posted by Grizwooos
[View Original Post]
Too bad she's a complete flake / junkie. Nice spinner looks. :
-
02-08-15 21:19 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 507Of course not Jack, we wouldn't want you to share with us any of your insight.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-15 19:01 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 2682With FB now requiring phone numbers for accounts, you're going to see it a lot more often if the girl doesn't have a separate "work" phone. You can edit the privacy settings so it won't show in searches, but most of the BP and CL girls aren't that smart. Personally I find FB to be a valuable tool in researching girls, I can't even tell you how many times I've checked a number from BP or CL and came up with their pimp's FB page. It's also useful in finding UTR girls who'd be open to a little arrangement for SW prices, but I can't give away all of my secrets.
Originally Posted by SouthsideMike
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
02-08-15 07:08 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 507Thats nice but I don't do facebook. Its a social media for kids.And for me Photo recognition had not worked returning the typical "escort search results".
Originally Posted by Asket
[View Original Post]
If your talking "Google" search that yeilds the typical Escort phone number reveiw pages.
Originally Posted by Afterlife6661
[View Original Post]
I did receive a PM from a member with a way that he suggested and I tried on that particular post and it did result in positive response,but on other numbers it returnd nothing. Aka a throw away.So it's a hit or miss thing.Just like the prolific fake pictures these girls mix into their posts,a hit or miss thing. Thanks for your response's guy's.
-
02-07-15 23:46 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 436Fb
Search bar + phone number = profit.
Originally Posted by SouthsideMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-15 23:45 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 504Not speaking for ho hunter, but I have 5 working girls on my face book, its not that hard to match pictures, some of these girls on backpage have no clue posting the same pictures on there face book and back page ads.
Originally Posted by SouthsideMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-15 21:38 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 507How do you come up with her facebook HO? Did you know her too? Or are you just making this shit up?
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-15 09:30 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 92I agree
No argument on how the increase in the disease probably skews, but there are a lot of women that post on CL that this forum acknowledges are heavy users. I am certainly not the moral police, just urging fello mongers to be safe while having fun.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





