Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2814

    Fivehole

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if there is more than one Natalie there? The "natalie" I saw was not a "hot little body", she was nice enough but certainly not a spinner type, more like the average girl next door. She was nice enough and personable but I didn't see her as a hot little body or one of the better masseuse's I've been with, more run of the mill average.

    Natasha on the other hand. Oh my!! Never left a mess.
    Could it be that the girls from Panacea are posting their own reviews again? Sincere apologies if I am wrong.

  2. #2813
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHole  [View Original Post]
    First time poster here. Went to Panacea as a walkin and had a great experience. Could only get 30 minutes, but it was Natalie that checked me in and led me to a room. As others have posted here, she's a very cute girl with a hot little body. Back rub was okay, but she gave some light touch as the end that was very nice. On the flip, she got comfortable, and took off pants. Allowed some touching, but really just went to work and I left happy. Will go back. Super sweet and personable with pleasant conversation. Next time I'm in GR I'll call and schedule an hour.
    I wonder if there is more than one Natalie there? The "natalie" I saw was not a "hot little body", she was nice enough but certainly not a spinner type, more like the average girl next door. She was nice enough and personable but I didn't see her as a hot little body or one of the better masseuse's I've been with, more run of the mill average.

    Natasha on the other hand. Oh my!! Never left a mess.

  3. #2812

    Lots of Ads but have never seen a review

    This one has intrigued me for a while, but I am not one toftt and usually wait to see some sort of review. So I am wondering if anyone has taken the plunge yet?

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-hour/18136882

  4. #2811

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewDog57  [View Original Post]
    I have read the reviews and it seems clear she's the best massage around. I was hoping someone could PM me what rate + tip is standard for her. Hh and Hr.
    She never posts a rate, and has never asked or hinted about the tip, which is really nice. I usually go about $, but last time she was 30 minutes late, and a little buzzed, so brought it down to 90.

  5. #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by Larking14  [View Original Post]
    I went to bella's a couple of times before they moved and was happy with my service. But once they moved and I read on here about guys being shorted I steered clear. I noticed that they have some new girls there has anyone tried them out? Also Panacea has some new girls anyone tried them out. I have my go to girls but sometimes our schedules don't match up and I am looking for alternatives. Thanks for any help.
    Who are your go to girls?

  6. #2809

    Mymassagespa

    Quote Originally Posted by PickyPicky  [View Original Post]
    My experience was: mediocre massage; absolutely no hint of extras; table shower is additional charge, $1 per minute; unpleasant aroma permeated the place.
    Well. I was near there so did the 70 min special 60 + 10 table shower Covered up the fella. NO play. Massage was awesome. Older asian lady 50. She was outstanding. Thats all the place is.

  7. #2808

    Panacea

    First time poster here. Went to Panacea as a walkin and had a great experience. Could only get 30 minutes, but it was Natalie that checked me in and led me to a room. As others have posted here, she's a very cute girl with a hot little body. Back rub was okay, but she gave some light touch as the end that was very nice. On the flip, she got comfortable, and took off pants. Allowed some touching, but really just went to work and I left happy. Will go back. Super sweet and personable with pleasant conversation. Next time I'm in GR I'll call and schedule an hour.

  8. #2807

    A waste of time, imo

    Quote Originally Posted by ExcitedMd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to mymassagespa west end of 44th street? Website looks great. Table shower. Thanks.
    My experience was: mediocre massage; absolutely no hint of extras; table shower is additional charge, $1 per minute; unpleasant aroma permeated the place.

  9. #2806

    Panacea

    Now that I've been here a little longer and experienced more of what the area has to offer, I thought I'd add to this a little. I now know that my first visit was Aliese (I'm sure most of you figured it out). I went back a few days later looking to try a different girl and drew Melissa. She was much less chatty than Aliese, with slightly better message technique. With Aliese the teasing was non-existent, but Melissa stepped it up right from the start; she stood by my head and reached to massage my thighs while her large boobs were wandering on my head and back. Light teasing continuing through the massage. She told me to flip after only 15 minutes, but I wrote it off to me showing up there close to closing. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when she got comfortable: amazing, real, full, gravity-defying cee's at least, possibly dee's. The recent pic of them on Panacea's BP ad is true, no magic undergarments at work there, they are fantastic! Anyways, since I knew I was likely to get shorted on time with the flip coming at 15 minutes, I made sure the flip lasted another 15. Unlimited upstairs roaming, downstairs over the clothes. A bit mechanical, but she was open to direction, especially as time went on. I can't compare her to the 2 Nat's as I haven't seen them yet, but I can tell you it's worth taking a hh from Melissa for the boobs alone. She is cute and has a really nice ass too, I don't mean to overlook that.

    The more I've been there, the more I'm convinced Aliese is there due to tenure or seniority. She is nice enough, but her skills, body and enthusiasm are trailing behind the others, and at one point I had to mention to Aliese that I was there to relax so that she would stop talking for a couple minutes. They really could use some new and better massage tables.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewDog57  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to all that replied to me. I did a walk in to Panacea and had about a 30 minute wait until someone was available. I see why calling ahead is beneficial. First available was Alicia (sp? So great to finally go somewhere that isn't entirely AA. She was friendly and we had a good chat that lasted most of the visit. 30 minute appointment and I didn't get shorted. Topless with roaming. 6. I was happy with it. I think I'll pass on other parlors and try Jennifer later this week before I leave town thanks to reviews and recommendations.

  10. #2805

    New Girls at bella

    I went to bella's a couple of times before they moved and was happy with my service. But once they moved and I read on here about guys being shorted I steered clear. I noticed that they have some new girls there has anyone tried them out? Also Panacea has some new girls anyone tried them out. I have my go to girls but sometimes our schedules don't match up and I am looking for alternatives. Thanks for any help.

  11. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloozer  [View Original Post]
    I had a 1:00 with her from the reviews I read. I got there an got confused. My note said "Nat at Pan. A beautiful dark haired girl that greeted me was "Natasha" Holy bawlz she was gorgeous.

    Hmmm, which one was it? "Nat or Nat?" Natalie came out', cute blonde. She verified the appointment, back I went with Natasha on my mind. Natalie got started, Great massage. Firm hands. She.

    Found the knots and beat the hell out of them. The Flip: Like I said, cute blonde! When she took her clothes off, what a beautiful body. That body is centerfold material. Her technique was mechanical.

    But in a good way. Her experience showed. Damn! She left me happy! I most definitely will repeat. But that Natasha has me thinking.
    Natalie is one of my favorites, always a good time. She'll get up on the table with you sometimes. Great massage and a very nice girl.

  12. #2803

    Jennifer

    I have read the reviews and it seems clear she's the best massage around. I was hoping someone could PM me what rate + tip is standard for her. Hh and Hr.

  13. #2802

    Mymassagespa

    Has anyone been to mymassagespa west end of 44th street? Website looks great. Table shower. Thanks.

  14. #2801

    Couples massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Spongebob357  [View Original Post]
    Its getting close to the old lady's birthday and I was thinking of getting us a couples massage. I see that Serenity has couples massage but wondered if any of my fellow mongers had a recommendation. She would be open to a happy ending after a great massage and would like to accommodate her desires, any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Bob.
    I took a female friend of mine to Paradise on 28th street. She had never had a massage and was curious. I requested Jennifer and whomever she suggested. I think her pick was Rachael.

    In any case we all had a great time. The charge for two was $120.00 at the door and the gratuity was $60.00. Where ever you go, Have fun!

  15. #2800

    Rating

    Quote Originally Posted by ExcitedMd  [View Original Post]
    What does this stand for?

    Stats for me 3/5/9 sums it up.
    Rating 3 face / 5 body / 9 overall experience (including her skill and enthusiasm).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape