Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,326 to 17,340 of 20139
-
02-11-15 18:36 #2814Senior Member

Posts: 396Fivehole
Could it be that the girls from Panacea are posting their own reviews again? Sincere apologies if I am wrong.
Originally Posted by Blackfire
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-15 17:07 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 604I wonder if there is more than one Natalie there? The "natalie" I saw was not a "hot little body", she was nice enough but certainly not a spinner type, more like the average girl next door. She was nice enough and personable but I didn't see her as a hot little body or one of the better masseuse's I've been with, more run of the mill average.
Originally Posted by FiveHole
[View Original Post]
Natasha on the other hand. Oh my!! Never left a mess.
-
02-11-15 11:27 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 136Lots of Ads but have never seen a review
This one has intrigued me for a while, but I am not one toftt and usually wait to see some sort of review. So I am wondering if anyone has taken the plunge yet?
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-hour/18136882
-
02-11-15 10:05 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 441Jennifer
She never posts a rate, and has never asked or hinted about the tip, which is really nice. I usually go about $, but last time she was 30 minutes late, and a little buzzed, so brought it down to 90.
Originally Posted by ChewDog57
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-15 23:01 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 396Who are your go to girls?
Originally Posted by Larking14
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-15 20:58 #2809

Posts: 275Mymassagespa
Well. I was near there so did the 70 min special 60 + 10 table shower Covered up the fella. NO play. Massage was awesome. Older asian lady 50. She was outstanding. Thats all the place is.
Originally Posted by PickyPicky
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-15 15:10 #2808Regular Member

Posts: 4Panacea
First time poster here. Went to Panacea as a walkin and had a great experience. Could only get 30 minutes, but it was Natalie that checked me in and led me to a room. As others have posted here, she's a very cute girl with a hot little body. Back rub was okay, but she gave some light touch as the end that was very nice. On the flip, she got comfortable, and took off pants. Allowed some touching, but really just went to work and I left happy. Will go back. Super sweet and personable with pleasant conversation. Next time I'm in GR I'll call and schedule an hour.
-
02-10-15 14:59 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 27A waste of time, imo
My experience was: mediocre massage; absolutely no hint of extras; table shower is additional charge, $1 per minute; unpleasant aroma permeated the place.
Originally Posted by ExcitedMd
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-15 14:04 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 48Panacea
Now that I've been here a little longer and experienced more of what the area has to offer, I thought I'd add to this a little. I now know that my first visit was Aliese (I'm sure most of you figured it out). I went back a few days later looking to try a different girl and drew Melissa. She was much less chatty than Aliese, with slightly better message technique. With Aliese the teasing was non-existent, but Melissa stepped it up right from the start; she stood by my head and reached to massage my thighs while her large boobs were wandering on my head and back. Light teasing continuing through the massage. She told me to flip after only 15 minutes, but I wrote it off to me showing up there close to closing. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when she got comfortable: amazing, real, full, gravity-defying cee's at least, possibly dee's. The recent pic of them on Panacea's BP ad is true, no magic undergarments at work there, they are fantastic! Anyways, since I knew I was likely to get shorted on time with the flip coming at 15 minutes, I made sure the flip lasted another 15. Unlimited upstairs roaming, downstairs over the clothes. A bit mechanical, but she was open to direction, especially as time went on. I can't compare her to the 2 Nat's as I haven't seen them yet, but I can tell you it's worth taking a hh from Melissa for the boobs alone. She is cute and has a really nice ass too, I don't mean to overlook that.
The more I've been there, the more I'm convinced Aliese is there due to tenure or seniority. She is nice enough, but her skills, body and enthusiasm are trailing behind the others, and at one point I had to mention to Aliese that I was there to relax so that she would stop talking for a couple minutes. They really could use some new and better massage tables.
Originally Posted by ChewDog57
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-15 11:57 #2805Regular Member

Posts: 9New Girls at bella
I went to bella's a couple of times before they moved and was happy with my service. But once they moved and I read on here about guys being shorted I steered clear. I noticed that they have some new girls there has anyone tried them out? Also Panacea has some new girls anyone tried them out. I have my go to girls but sometimes our schedules don't match up and I am looking for alternatives. Thanks for any help.
-
02-10-15 11:03 #2804Regular Member

Posts: 16Natalie is one of my favorites, always a good time. She'll get up on the table with you sometimes. Great massage and a very nice girl.
Originally Posted by Bloozer
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-15 11:03 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 48Jennifer
I have read the reviews and it seems clear she's the best massage around. I was hoping someone could PM me what rate + tip is standard for her. Hh and Hr.
-
02-10-15 08:17 #2802

Posts: 275Mymassagespa
Has anyone been to mymassagespa west end of 44th street? Website looks great. Table shower. Thanks.
-
02-09-15 19:58 #2801Regular Member

Posts: 11Couples massage
I took a female friend of mine to Paradise on 28th street. She had never had a massage and was curious. I requested Jennifer and whomever she suggested. I think her pick was Rachael.
Originally Posted by Spongebob357
[View Original Post]
In any case we all had a great time. The charge for two was $120.00 at the door and the gratuity was $60.00. Where ever you go, Have fun!
-
02-08-15 22:57 #2800Regular Member

Posts: 17Rating
Rating 3 face / 5 body / 9 overall experience (including her skill and enthusiasm).
Originally Posted by ExcitedMd
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





