Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 12083
-
02-12-15 16:03 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 747Was on gf. Said FS for 40 both a BJ and FS for 60.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-15 11:08 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 2814Seems that you found a good one there. Where did you pick her up?
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-15 09:28 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 747Desire
Ran into desire last night for 20 CBJ. She's a petite BSW who seems super clean. Is only 20 too. Chatted until we found a spot and she stayed true all the way to the end. Super cool girl. Says she's no longer on BP but I have digits to repeat. Top 3 SW experience based on cute looks, body, friendliness a mm the seeming to be clean.
-
02-10-15 11:13 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 715Talent Yes Success No
I had a little time and I hit the south loops. Lots of good talent out. Picked up Mandy.
She wanted the donation up front and she had to stop for something first. Well that is not going to happen. Then she didn't want to go to a notel with me as she had a $100 BP date scheduled. She wouldn't give me her number said she was on BP and I could look it up. Well we agreed I could feel her pussy for 10. Nice wet and womanly. Not stinky not odorless just womanly. I liked but we could not work out a deal and I dropped her off.
I had a date scheduled with Paris from a number given to me by an other SM. Well she was not on time. Rescheduled for later. She missed the reschedule. I went back to the streets.
I get a text that Paris is ready and 5 minutes away. I agree to pick up Paris. Of course I see Mandy and she wants me to date her now. She said she canceled her BP date and was ready to go for a ride with me. Nope I do not do that. If I make a date I show up for it. Sorry I didn't get to see Mandy but I had a good time with Paris.
I searched BP when I got back to the computer and couldn't find the number. So if any SM has her number and would PM it to me I would consider her for a future date.
-
02-02-15 14:36 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 158I have also noticed an increased presence of LEO on the south loop. I've been back from my work out-of-town for about a month now. I've taken the drive several times, but most nights I haven't been comfortable enough to pull over. Only picked up one girl in that time, in the upper 20's on G.
Originally Posted by CWill68
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-15 16:31 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 42I did not know this! That's very good info! Thanks JackFlack!
Originally Posted by JackFlack
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-15 09:43 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 126Uncle LEO's wild ride
Next time you encounter this, take note of the district marking on the cars (usually in the smaller segment of the back door windows). The north loop should be 3 and the south loop 2. The MPD has an extra floating district NTF which, among other things, is used to respond to neighborhood complaints with an overwhelming, but temporary, presence. So if you start seeing a bunch of NTF units you should probably just take the night off.
Originally Posted by Coeltrain
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-15 20:13 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 763Lynn
I saw an old friend recently off of 16th and Orchard. I thought she was out of the business and officially she is but was willing to go for a ride. She hasn't lost her touch although she is much older. She is behaving herself but said I can share her digits with a few trusted friends. She has a place she shares with her son. Incall is possible when he is not around, which is often. I guess he has a FWB which he spends a lot of time with.
-
01-28-15 02:16 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 117Was on both loops tonight
Youall pay to much taxes to carry this meany squads. Every other car was a black and white, and some unmarkeds just sitting with two officers in them. That are working no action out from 7 to10. I managed to find one on Nat, and safely scoop, Jin will find her agen, worth the trubble.
-
01-27-15 23:22 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 134Mid Morning
South Loop had some action between 10:30 AM and noon today, 4 WSW's working G between 11 and 18th. I had my eye on a pretty decent looking one with long brown hair and was about to scoop when Allie texted me (see my review in the BP thread). No sign of LEO anywhere.
-
01-27-15 18:35 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 514Mayh.
Was driving the south loop, saw off the main path a girl walking took a little deture and found the one and only Mayh. Took her back home and took care of business. Don't go to her place, yes it is safe but just discusting. But she was great. I plan on seeing her more often now that I know where she lives. She is great in the sack. LEO has been hassling her for some time now. So take her to your place, or drive far away. Her digits are not working today.
-
01-26-15 16:53 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 117Paris
Ditto, thanks for sharing.
-
01-26-15 16:50 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 71Coochie's.
Ditto on your mailbox being full and interest in naughty Paris.
Originally Posted by RawhideRonnie
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-15 16:23 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 54Paris
Coochie your email is full sir, count me in on Paris.
-
01-26-15 10:38 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 2814Yes actually the coppers do cite people in Milwaukee for this at times when they are told. And when stings are conducted the charge is for soliciting a prostitute. Get out of it? The damage is already done with the ticket or tickets. I'm thinking that not many fight it as they just want it to go away as quickly as possible.
Originally Posted by Hargow20
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





