The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8203

    Valentine's Massage

    Made an appointment with my ATF. Saturday is a busy day, evidently so is V-day.

    As usual, this beautiful 40-ish spinner was perfect for me. She gave me a gift (a great massage), and I gave her an extra-tip.

    Some days are more special than others. Some touches are hard, some are soft touches.

    Some providers are also.

    That's how my beltway visit went. You should go see yours, but as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  2. #8202
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowMaster  [View Original Post]
    Went there, with a gr-oupon deal.

    Not worth it. Left with blue balls.

    LOL.
    Anyone presenting a groupon to an AMP will probably be looked at, by the provider, as a civilian looking for a legit massage vice a monger looking for something extra.

  3. #8201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Check your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by DcFishMonger  [View Original Post]
    I decided to forgo the spot I previously mentioned in the CL section as it's out of the way for me. Found a fortress closer to my usual stomping grounds for my Latina cravings and decided to check it out as there hasn't been any reviews recently. This place allowed me to call ahead and book time which was nice. They actually kept the appointment as I was scoping out the surrounding office park I observed two older mongers leaving within about 10 minutes of each other after being turned away. I figured well, hopefully I'm able to penetrate the defenses and after giving the alias I used to book I was allowed inside.

    This K-AMP location offered up a late 30's guide which was great as I was greeted by one in her mid-40's. She was probably a 7 overall, but I figured worst case scenario I visit one of my Latinas and all would be fine in my world. Upon conversing and lowering her guard the actual massage become much better. I've found that typically the K-AMP girls in this area tend to freeze up with Asian clients in general as the local LE tend to send their Asian tools for busts. She surprisingly enough didn't really care and was very matter of fact about giving some attention to the boys before the flip. So naturally it came as no surprise when she whispered in my ear to turn over I immediately obliged. Her standard finish was much better than the typical all rush and no skill I've come to expect in NoVA. During her attentive ministration of my friends I attempted to breach the inner moat to no avail. I tried to hold on, but alabaster horde came surging forth due to her efforts.

    I'll be returning and hope to see what other treasures may be found as she claimed there are younger, more attractive maidens on the roster. Overall it was enjoyable and standard NoVA AMP rates applied. I'm not sure what her Engrish name is, but I'll be sure to get it if I end up with this one again. I typically don't ask for names as most places disappoint, and the finish made me forget to even ask. If anyone knows it, feel free to PM.

    Stay safe & GLHF!
    Hey DCFM,

    Sent you a PM regarding one of your earlier posts. The one about Thai nuru.

    Thanks, jm.

  4. #8200

    Siege broken

    I decided to forgo the spot I previously mentioned in the CL section as it's out of the way for me. Found a fortress closer to my usual stomping grounds for my Latina cravings and decided to check it out as there hasn't been any reviews recently. This place allowed me to call ahead and book time which was nice. They actually kept the appointment as I was scoping out the surrounding office park I observed two older mongers leaving within about 10 minutes of each other after being turned away. I figured well, hopefully I'm able to penetrate the defenses and after giving the alias I used to book I was allowed inside.

    This K-AMP location offered up a late 30's guide which was great as I was greeted by one in her mid-40's. She was probably a 7 overall, but I figured worst case scenario I visit one of my Latinas and all would be fine in my world. Upon conversing and lowering her guard the actual massage become much better. I've found that typically the K-AMP girls in this area tend to freeze up with Asian clients in general as the local LE tend to send their Asian tools for busts. She surprisingly enough didn't really care and was very matter of fact about giving some attention to the boys before the flip. So naturally it came as no surprise when she whispered in my ear to turn over I immediately obliged. Her standard finish was much better than the typical all rush and no skill I've come to expect in NoVA. During her attentive ministration of my friends I attempted to breach the inner moat to no avail. I tried to hold on, but alabaster horde came surging forth due to her efforts.

    I'll be returning and hope to see what other treasures may be found as she claimed there are younger, more attractive maidens on the roster. Overall it was enjoyable and standard NoVA AMP rates applied. I'm not sure what her Engrish name is, but I'll be sure to get it if I end up with this one again. I typically don't ask for names as most places disappoint, and the finish made me forget to even ask. If anyone knows it, feel free to PM.

    Stay safe & GLHF!

  5. #8199

    Ex Lax

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowMaster  [View Original Post]
    Went there, with a gr-oupon deal.

    Not worth it. Left with blue balls.

    LOL.
    Do you recall who you saw? Names would help.

  6. #8198

    Ex lax center oakton

    Went there, with a gr-oupon deal.

    Not worth it. Left with blue balls.

    LOL.

  7. #8197

    Different World

    Went to a different world in Herndon, looking for Sarah. She wasn't there, it was only 10:30 am, maybe too early for her. Girl on phone sounded pleased, but I get there, and see that she is 5-0", about 160 lbs, big gut exposed with a midriff. Nice lady, horrible massage, different ST, and just never did a massage, then a very awkward fast jerk, whatever. I did the. 8 for the hr and. 4 tip, knowing I would never see her again. On the other hand Sarah is alot of fun, if she's there. Don't know other girls there.

  8. #8196

    Neverland

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLake830  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, did that was just curious if things were the same.
    You might want to provide more information versus asking for it and you'll get better feedback. Go be her Peter, see if things Pan out, and share. There's that and the fact that while people in Fredericksburg consider themselves to be in NoVA, those in NoVA don't usually go further south than Woodbridge. The only saving grace for this one according to the most recent intel is that she's much cheaper than your typical NoVA AMP.

    Stay safe & GLHF!

  9. #8195

    Blue Tropic in Sterling

    I'll make this short and sweet. If you decide to visit Blue Tropic (the old Swan) on Shepherd in Sterling. Do not park on the side of the 2 deserted looking buildings. There is a towing company in one of the buildings. My car was towed 10 minutes after parking there. There is a small sign stating it is private property. I think they came to the front door during my session, but Anna has limited English skills and I wasn't alerted in time.

  10. #8194
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinAzn  [View Original Post]
    If you Google the number you will find a review about two years old.
    Yeah, did that was just curious if things were the same.

  11. #8193
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLake830  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her out. Seen her ads for a long time. Seems legit. https://fredericksburg.craigslist.or...76226036.html. would like to know if you have. PM is fine.
    If you Google the number you will find a review about two years old.

  12. #8192

    Wendy in Frdb'g

    Has anyone tried her out. Seen her ads for a long time. Seems legit. https://fredericksburg.craigslist.or...76226036.html. would like to know if you have. PM is fine.

  13. #8191
    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    What in the heck is a "Mickey the's" ? Or is that just some artifact of the USASG's spell correction?

    Weird USASG spell correction. The letter dee by itself gets changed to the because so many people would use it for that word.

    A2
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, as the Admin states, it is suppose to be the letter "dee".
    Thanks for the clarifications. I thought I was missing something in the message there, Serpico. I guess I can chalk this one up to the continued strangeness of 'modern' technology.

    (I wonder. What's next?

  14. #8190

    Oasis in Gainesville

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    Had a happy time there when it first opened but that lovely lady is gone. Have tried two times over last couple of months and both ladies now there are strictly therapeutic. Good massage, but nothing sensual.
    I went back today. Had same lady. She is cute and probably about 40. She is all business and only wants to do medium or deep tissue. I did talk her into a little softer touch on my legs, but went no further. I think her name is something like Wien and if you really need a deep tissue she is Really Good at it and seems to be an expert at finding all the places that need pain relief, but don't think I will ever be able to talk her into sensual.

  15. #8189

    An old swan hunting location revisited

    I decided to stay in Loudoun Co. And do do some "swan" hunting at one of their former locations that is near a great DC area BBQ place. The old "swan" hunting ground was closed down a couple months ago but a new spot opened up in the same location. Overall it was a great massage and so-so experience in the noVA department. My provider was a "big Chinese" who probably played basketball or volleyball in high school / college, given her big boned and tall build. NoVA services had to be prodded as she was a little hesitant to do so but the massage was great. I would not recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape