Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney  [View Original Post]
    I didn't make that connection, but HoHunter is right on the $$ Either BP / craigs phone #'s will more likely bring up their pimp when searching FB. I do that more often nowadays.

    And more often than not someone shows up who is clearly not female but male. Surprisingly the pimps look rather normal, Caucasian guys.

    Often times the emails you are exchanging on craigslist are with the pimp, who scripted the ad, like really fit " personal trainer for sexy time ", or even recently.

    " sexy crossfit trainer ".
    The thing with Ho is he's not very forthcoming with info / intel unless you call him out. He will occasionally toss out a crumb but nothing you can make a meal of. If I was a Facebook nerd I would have known that. As I said Facebook is for kids, but now I'll look into it.

  2. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasKilmer  [View Original Post]
    They posted tonight on CL. # ends in 5344 . Wanted $150 for both but could probably negotiate done to $100.

    Attachment 365051Attachment 365052.
    Tough to tell for sure, but the brunette looks like someone I reported here in September as having ripped me off, also in Revere. Here was my report:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...708&viewfull=1#post2202708.

  3. #1012

    Good point always interesting searching facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    With FB now requiring phone numbers for accounts, you're going to see it a lot more often if the girl doesn't have a separate "work" phone. You can edit the privacy settings so it won't show in searches, but most of the BP and CL girls aren't that smart. Personally I find FB to be a valuable tool in researching girls, I can't even tell you how many times I've checked a number from BP or CL and came up with their pimp's FB page. It's also useful in finding UTR girls who'd be open to a little arrangement for SW prices, but I can't give away all of my secrets.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I didn't make that connection, but HoHunter is right on the $$ Either BP / craigs phone #'s will more likely bring up their pimp when searching FB. I do that more often nowadays.

    And more often than not someone shows up who is clearly not female but male. Surprisingly the pimps look rather normal, Caucasian guys.

    Often times the emails you are exchanging on craigslist are with the pimp, who scripted the ad, like really fit " personal trainer for sexy time ", or even recently.

    " sexy crossfit trainer ".

  4. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Quick report, I had arranged for an hr today w Anna aka Jessie (who had great pics and decent reviews over ThERe). Made contact a week in advance and confirmed by PM the day in advance. She prefers texting.

    Then today, complete radio silence on both #s she's posted to CL. Zip. I waited an hour even. And it's COLD out there.

    I noticed she's getting more indifferent / worse reviews. She and her pimp must be zonked or something. Caveat emptor, brothers. Look elsewhere for your spinner fun.

    "sweet and petite and what a treat quincy 8 fiv 7 2361187 - 19".

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...61187/27968186
    Same with me a couple weeks back. But didn't know about the heroin, so I didn't miss much I guess.

  5. #1010

    Any intel on Somerville girl?

    Just posted tonight on CL. Wants to be picked up on Somerville Ave near a local wing establishment.

    I'm looking for a huge juicy cock for the night. I'm 22, fun sized, and have a fat ass. I'm available tonight please contact me via email with ur name and a picture.
    Pic4pic
    If I like ill send u my number
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cl somerville ****.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	365053Click image for larger version

Name:	somerville CL **** 2.jpg
Views:	474
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	365056Click image for larger version

Name:	somerville CL **** 1.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	365057.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0127.jpg‎   IMG_0483.jpg‎  

  6. #1009

    Any intel on 2 Revere blondes?

    They posted tonight on CL. # ends in 5344 . Wanted $150 for both but could probably negotiate done to $100.

    2 Blonde Girls Wanna Have Fun - w4m (Revere)
    2 Hot Single Blonde Girls Lookin To Have Fun Asap $$$ We Got Pics For Pics ! Only If Ur Availble Now
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0127.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	365051Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0483.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	365052.

  7. #1008

    See me in Massholes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Gawd the poor dude had to finish himself off.

    Too bad she's a complete flake / junkie. Nice spinner looks. :
    Welcome aboard buddy.

  8. #1007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizwooos  [View Original Post]
    She is a heroin addict, hence the erraticness and her weighing 80 pounds.
    Gawd the poor dude had to finish himself off.

    Too bad she's a complete flake / junkie. Nice spinner looks. :

  9. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    With FB now requiring phone numbers for accounts, you're going to see it a lot more often if the girl doesn't have a separate "work" phone. You can edit the privacy settings so it won't show in searches, but most of the BP and CL girls aren't that smart. Personally I find FB to be a valuable tool in researching girls, I can't even tell you how many times I've checked a number from BP or CL and came up with their pimp's FB page. It's also useful in finding UTR girls who'd be open to a little arrangement for SW prices, but I can't give away all of my secrets.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Of course not Jack, we wouldn't want you to share with us any of your insight.

  10. #1005
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideMike  [View Original Post]
    Thats nice but I don't do facebook. Its a social media for kids.
    With FB now requiring phone numbers for accounts, you're going to see it a lot more often if the girl doesn't have a separate "work" phone. You can edit the privacy settings so it won't show in searches, but most of the BP and CL girls aren't that smart. Personally I find FB to be a valuable tool in researching girls, I can't even tell you how many times I've checked a number from BP or CL and came up with their pimp's FB page. It's also useful in finding UTR girls who'd be open to a little arrangement for SW prices, but I can't give away all of my secrets.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  11. #1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Asket  [View Original Post]
    Not speaking for ho hunter, but I have 5 working girls on my face book, its not that hard to match pictures, some of these girls on backpage have no clue posting the same pictures on there face book and back page ads.
    Thats nice but I don't do facebook. Its a social media for kids.And for me Photo recognition had not worked returning the typical "escort search results".

    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    Search bar + phone number = profit.
    If your talking "Google" search that yeilds the typical Escort phone number reveiw pages.

    I did receive a PM from a member with a way that he suggested and I tried on that particular post and it did result in positive response,but on other numbers it returnd nothing. Aka a throw away.So it's a hit or miss thing.Just like the prolific fake pictures these girls mix into their posts,a hit or miss thing. Thanks for your response's guy's.

  12. #1003

    Fb

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideMike  [View Original Post]
    How do you come up with her facebook HO? Did you know her too? Or are you just making this shit up?
    Search bar + phone number = profit.

  13. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideMike  [View Original Post]
    How do you come up with her facebook HO? Did you know her too? Or are you just making this shit up?
    Not speaking for ho hunter, but I have 5 working girls on my face book, its not that hard to match pictures, some of these girls on backpage have no clue posting the same pictures on there face book and back page ads.

  14. #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    http://escortphonesearch.com/617-407-7913/

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-7913/28362350

    Her FB wasn't hard to find either, says she's from Cambridge, but lives in Alaska now. Looks like she's been traveling around a lot in the last year, NY, MD, NC, etc.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    How do you come up with her facebook HO? Did you know her too? Or are you just making this shit up?

  15. #1000

    I agree

    No argument on how the increase in the disease probably skews, but there are a lot of women that post on CL that this forum acknowledges are heavy users. I am certainly not the moral police, just urging fello mongers to be safe while having fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Since M4 M appears to represent a majority of the actual posts on CL in Boston area, perhaps the explanation and / or relationship of CL to increase in HIV transmission, if there is a correlation, is relegated to the gay population of CL posters. Of course, not knowing what areas of the country were in the study, I cannot venture a guess on whether the M4M CL posters are high in those areas also. However, I have seen news stories about other studies that show a significant increase in HIV transmission nationally in the gay population. I am just sayin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape